BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Ana R.
Good product, i definitely saw my skin improve and look amazing after using Luna and Good Genes. I stopped using Luna mostly because i saw Good Genes being more vital to good skin and wanted to try other things and have not bought a new bottle in a while. But yes, I recommend, especially in combination with good genes.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
I love this. I try to switch up this with my drunk elephant night serum. I wish this wasn’t so expensive though! I don’t really like how they recommend waiting to apply other serums. I want to be able to put it on and go to bed. I can deal with the smell too I really don’t mind it honestly. I use this with the lactic acid at night and the combo when I switch it up really brightens my skin and I can notice a difference.
Catherine K.
Birmingham, AL
I received a sample of this product and I noticed a few things. For one, this product is packaged beautifully. Second, it did not irritate my skin nor cause a break out. For the price, I think it meets the mark in such a competitive skin care world. I would look into purchasing the full price one day.
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This oil has changed my skin in a big way! I first received it as a sample from Sephora, didn’t like it much after first use, but decided to give it another shot and fell in love. My skin is very combination type and was prone to breakouts when I was in my teens. I don’t get acne anymore but still had some scarring on my face and this oil has helped heal my skin almost completely. I no longer feel like I need to wear foundation and that’s awesome!
Gabriella M.
Austin, TX
Good lord. This product. If I could bathe in it I would. I've tried this and noticed a difference after ONE NIGHT. My dry, combo skin looks LUMINOUS. WHAT?! I don't wake up oily. I don't wake up dry. I literally look like my best self after using this product. It's realllll expensive. But when I'm feeling generous I'll treat myself to another bottle. Until then I'll cry myself to sleep at night knowing I'm only growing older and showing it on my face because I'm not using this product.
Amy E.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great new addition to my night time routine! Luna combined with the Good Genes is the perfect combination. They say use this only at night and the Good Genes during the day (and night too if you'd like).

My skin is much softer using this product and it has really smoothed out my décolletage for a more youthful look! Just one drop there, plus a drop for the neck and another for the face. A little goes a long way!
CJ A.
Tallahassee, FL
I read the reviews on this and was blown away by how great everyone said it works so I decided to splurge and buy for myself. After using for about two weeks I started to notice a difference in my skin tone and texture. A lot of my dark spots had faded away and I noticed the small flesh colored bumps on my cheeks were disappearing too! I think it is a bit pricey but worth the investment and a little goes a long way.
Kristine K.
When I first started using this product, I noticed that my skin reacted really well with it and my pore sized shrunk dramatically. I love the packaging and the dropper style. I would recommend this product to others but the only con is the scent. At first it bothered me a lot but I got used to it after a few uses. It's a great sleeping oil! I also layer this with the Sunday Riley Good Genes and they work well together!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia
OBSESSED!!!!  I LOVE a great face oil.  I always am afraid face oils will break me out.  However, after washing my face and applying I feel like my skin just absorbs it and I'm glowing.  I use it every night! I will be looking to other Luna products for a daily face oil!
Margot G.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm new to the Sunday Riley products. I've only heard of them through YouTube and finally decided to try them. It's all a bit to pricey for me to get separately so I ordered a sampler kit. The products are effective and gentle. I've been using them for a month and I am in- love the feel of the Luna oil and my skin has shown improvement since I've been using it. The scent isn't my favorite but you can't have it all. :)
Jamie B.