BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
I got this oil in a Allure beauty box it’s my favorite sampler. I did not know what to expect when I first put it on my skin. The smell is not amazing. I did not need much to cover my face. I went to sleep and woke up the next morning, and my skin was glowing. I felt that my skin also looked brighter and more healthier. I really like using this oil.
Kimberly L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I think I'm general it's a pretty good product, and maybe my expectations were too high. I took the plunge and bought because I heard soooo many people rave about it, especially raving about how it really diminished old acne scarring and redness. But it didn't do as I expected. It really helped improve the texture of my skin, like my skin feels softer and more smooth, and it helped fade the acne scars a little. But I found if I used it too often I would get these weird white bumps. Also, I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Sadie C.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love Sunday Riley (despite the high prices). Cute packaging and cute names for her products. I use this every night before Good Genes. I’m oily and this is the first oil I’ve ever tried. It’s fast absorbing, the smell is so good, and it leaves my skin plump and soft in the morning! Great retinol product.
Nancy W.
McKinney
To me - this is just an OK face oil. Not worth the high price tag in my opinion. I also do not like how this product has blue dye in it to try and trick the consumer into thinking there is more blue tansy in the product than their actually is. Sunday Riley has a lot of good products, but this one is a miss for me.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I am in love with this product! I got it in a kit with the Good Genes with is wonderful too! I am 26 and have fine lines that I am trying to keep as fine as possible, and this definitely helps! It also helps refine my pores, and hydrate the skin all at the same time of delivering anti aging benefits. I am almost out of my first bottle and picked up another because I don't want to see my skin without it. It's become a staple in my nighttime routine for sure.
Jaynisha P.
This stuff is amazing. It has really transformed my skin in a matter of weeks. I was using it every night in combination with the Sunday Riley Good Genes in the daytime however, I've recently switched to using it every other night. It dried my skin out a little with the over use of the product (I'm guessing from the retinoids). It's definitely pricey and I'm not sure I could keep repurchasing this product which is a shame but it is definitely a good product to splurge on if you have the extra money.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this. I have noticed a little difference in my face. It is brighter, seems more plump. I have noticed less definition in my fine lines. I had purchased the smaller size but have since purchased the full size! I use this every other night since it is a retinoid. I alternate products with this. If you are uncertain, purchase the half size at sephora and see what you think. It took about 1 month before I noticed a huge change.
Belinda N.
I LOVE THIS OIL. Yes it is pricey but you only need 2 drops for your entire face. At first I used this as a night time oil but then I tried using it as a moisturizer one morning before I applied my foundation and it was the greatest thing I have ever done. I have not gone back to using a lotion moisturizer since. When I would apply this at night, my face was still moist. (This wasn't a problem for me.) I put this on and apply my foundation and it gives me a dewy and hydrating effect all day. You have to get used to the smell but thats going to be the least of your problems. Invest in this!
Lydia C.
Bozeman, MT
I'm 33 and was wanting something to help restore a bit of youthfulness to my skin, this product did the trick! It smells wonderful, like a cup of chamomile tea and absorbs quickly into your skin. It's blue and the tint goes away after massaging it into your skin for a couple seconds. It's not greasy at all and you wake up with glowing skin! It's also improved the smoothness of my skin, its baby soft. Another great product from Sunday Riley!
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
I have only ever used this product in combination with the Good Genes serum as it's recommended. I think they work well together, but I do find that if I use it multiple days back to back, I'll get little white heads on my face. So I try to only use the duo 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin look bright, rejuvenated, pores look smaller and my skin just has a nice glow! I don't really know if I'll repurchase since I love my Drunk Elephant serum so much
Jamie B.