BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Angela A.
South Park, PA
I used a .025% RetinA from the dermatologist for years for hyperpigmentation and scarring, and loved the results. I was on the market for something slightly more gentle, so I picked the Luna oil up. I do like it and did see results, however my skin was so used to the stronger RetinA that I didn’t see the same level of results and will probably end up turning back to my RetinA.
Jess B.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never noticed as big of a difference/this quickly as I have with the Sunday Riley Luna oil. I used it for the first time last week, and the next day when I woke up my skin was super clear and soft. I had pretty good skin to start with, just a little bit of redness in the cheeks and pores on my nose. But after using this nightly for a week, the redness is almost entirely gone and my pores have never been smaller. This was my first Sunday Riley purchase and now I’m excited to try everything else from the brand.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
One of my holy grail skin products. As we age our skin benefits from a retinol treatment. This one is a good strength but mixed with the oil it does not irritate the skin. I can even use this around my eye area. I like to apply this at night after cleansing and toning and before my night cream. Love the Power Couple duo that comes with Good Genes. Such a great value!
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe, LA
Okay girls... This Luna Sunday Riley Night Oil is absolutely FABULOUS! I put it on at night, with the cool dropper and Blue colored oil, it’s so fun! Okay, I put it on every night and it feels and smells expensive! When I wake up my face feels so hydrated and wonderful! I’ve been using it for a month now and I’m never going back! A little high priced but TOTALLY 100% worth it!! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Josie M.
Mannford, OK
this stuff is the bomb diggity I tell ya! I've used this for about two years and have never went to bed without putting it on. it made such a difference in my skin I had horrible acne and ever since this my skin has changed drastically. I bought it at Sephora because memo recommended it and it really did change my life! I know its pricey but ladies its worth it!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Love it! I received a sample of this from Sephora and it had me sold on the full size. I have dry, sensitive skin and this hydrated my skin and didn’t break me out. It’s neat, applies blue but turns clear once it blends into the skin. I gave a sample to my 63 year old Mother and she uses it as well. I have dark spots I’m really working on getting rid of so I hope this does that.
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
Most retinol products are too harsh on my skin but I’m able to use this every night. I can tell a difference in the morning that my skin just looks much more smooth.
Kody T.
Parker
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty, but that’s about it. It has an astringent smell that most of Sunday Riley’s oils have, but this seemed worse somehow. Compared to the UFO oil, my skin did not seem any more hydrated or calm than any other facial oil, and stayed somewhat heavy on the face. I’ve heard it’s a miracle product, and maybe I need more time with it, but so far it is ho hum.
Classy L.
Very good product. Be warned it is vey expensive! The oil does have a slight smell. It's only because of the base oil used to make it. If you are sensitive to the smell of skincare this is not for you. It helped to balance my combination skin, even the oily t zone. I use this after my exfoliation step, pat it into my skin, then follow with my moisturizer.
Brittany L.
Frankfort, IN
Pros:
1. It leaves my face feeling amazing when I wake up in the morning.
2. I noticed a quick improvement in my skin.
3. My skin feels softer, more supple.
4. Pores and wrinkles appear smaller
5. I feel like my skin is glowing after use

Cons:
1. It has a very strong almost earthy smell. (This disappears by morning)
2. The price tag is a bit higher than other similar products.
3. It gives my face a blue tint, no matter how much I rubbed it in it stayed slightly blue. (This also disappears by morning)
4. A few times I have woken up to my face still feeling oily, which I'm assuming was from the product. After a quick wash that disappears and I am left with soft glowing skin. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Jamie B.