BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm a fan of Sunday Riley, but just of this particular product. I was so excited to try out this Sleeping Oil as I had heard wonderful reviews about it. Unfortunately, for me, I couldn't get past the strong, overwhelming scent, that didn't seem to fade in the least. Made me very nauseous and gave me a headache. I even tried to deal with it so I could achieve the amazing results I had heard so much about, but couldn't bare it. I also didn't care for the blue tint stain it left on my face.
Heather P.
I have to say that I'm a fairly tough critic when it comes to face oils, and that holds true for Sunday Riley Luna. There was/is so much hype around this product, and I really wanted to love it...or rather, I wanted this to be the holy grail everyone said it was. Alas, I didn't find that to be true for me. It is a lovely, smooth oil that smells nice, and the vibrant, blue color is quite cool. The square, glass bottle is very high-end, and it looks great on the beauty shelf. For me, however, it didn't pack the punch I was looking for where it counts...results. I just didn't see any. To be fair, nothing bad happened, but nothing good did either. And for the price, it isn't worth having it around to look pretty on my vanity table. Sorry, Sunday! I wanted to love ya.
Jessica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Let me start off by saying I love the smell of this, some people might not but I do. It has chamomile and ylang ylang has a very earthy calming smell to it. A little goes a long way, once you massage it into your face you automatically feel your skin drinking it up. It evens out my skin tones and helps fade any old acne scars I might have, it minimizes my pores and just leaves me feeling and looking like a goddess the next day. This with the Sunday Riley Good Genes is an absolute must have for me.
Mercedes G.
It is the best skincare product I have tested during 2016.
Finally a product that when I get up in the morning I feel that it really worked on my skin all night.
The smell is a bit strong. But is it worth it. The best? It is that although an oil is absorbed completely the next morning.
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
I tried in a sample form I love the texture and how my looked and felt in the morning. I was a little nervous about using this cause I have acne prone skin so I avoid oils at all cost. But I had hear so many good things about this oil and Sunday Riley products period. I decided to risk it and I am happy I did.I planned in buy a full size and trying more of her products when I get a few extra dollars to splurge since this product is quite expensive but I dont mind spending money on good products when I can.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
This is an awesome product! I noticed that my skin was getting really dry patches on my face and it made applying makeup a huge pain in the butt. After using this oil everyday for about 2 weeks I have noticed an amazing difference in my skin. No more dry patches and my skin feels so moisturized and smooth now. It also does not take much for each use, a little bit goes a long way. One of my most recommended skin care products.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This was my first Sunday Riley product I've ever used, and I am not at all disappointed! After one use I noticed a significant difference in my skin. My redness had been tamed, my pores looked smaller, the texture of my skin was smooth and my skin looked brighter. Every time I use the products the results get better and better! I call this my magic oil because it is just that good!
Lisa N.
Chicago
I used the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil in conjunction with the Sunday Riley Good Genes.  The product was good and I woke up with smoother skin.  It was disappointing as it didn't beat my regular product (I was testing out the mini sizes).  When I put on the combination I did get a little bit of a sensation that was like "hey I'm working" and then certain areas of my face got red but that went away within a half hour.  That sensation happened every time I used the Sunday Riley products.  So I am middle of the road on the Sunday Riley Combination.
Lindsay S.
For some reason there's a lot of negativity about this product (especially within the reviews on Sephora), but I love it. It does have retinol so you have to make sure you take that into account with the rest of your skin care routine. I have dry skin so I need the extra oil. I put this on before bed and wake up feeling refreshed, and my skin doesn't feel tight or itchy. Since it is an oil, it can get every where, and takes a little to settle into the skin, but it doesn't disappoint with results.
Shelby T.
I can't tell enough people about this product. I started using in the winter when my skin was dry and dull. Within a couple nights I saw glowing results. It takes time getting used to if you're not used to oils but you wake up with glowing, non oily skin. It's rare I've seen such great results from any beauty product I've tried before. Within days of trying this I knew it was going to be a life long staple in my night time routine. Great for all ages, all skin types. It is 100% worth the money.
Jamie B.