BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Haley W.
I think this is one of the best face oils on the market.. if you have the right skin type. This is great for rosaeca, combination skin, mature skin and dry skin. It is a retinol product so start out using 3 drops rubbed into your skin 3 days a week. make sure you moisturize well after. I notice a big differnece after 3 months of use. I still use it in my routines twice a week. Start with the small bottle they make now first to see if you like it. Yes it has a smell but it goes away.
Jennifer K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I was a little skeptical about trying a facial oil, due to my temperamental skin post baby. I tried a sample from Sephora, and was amazed at how refreshed my skin looked after the first night. I used it with the Good Genes serum and it was seriously like an overnight, great skin transformation. I've been using every other night since, (about 6 months) and it's still improving the overall appearance of my skin. The price tag was pretty reasonable, considering a little goes a long way. This is now a staple in my routine. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
Great night time oil that is moisturizing with a lot organic ingredients, no fillers or perfumes. This facial oil also contains anti-aging retinol. I use this in place of a moisturizer during my night time routine. I wash my face and put 3-4 drops in my hands and press the oil in to my face. It takes about 5-10 minutes to absorb and I'm ready for bed. I wake up in the morning to soft healthy skin. If you have sensitive skin this might not be the oil for you because of all the combined oils in it, it has it's own unique smell that some people might be put off of.
Bunny B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to love the Luna sleeping oil , it's pricey , trendy and a status product ... but.. the blue coloring agents aren't naturally from the plant extracts nor dose the alternative vitamin a in the product  really hold a lot of clout. You can find better oils for less like by herbivore or even blend yourself and just use retin A at night.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
AHHHHHH!!!  I would give this 10 stars if I could.  This is amazing!  Its the first facial oil I had bought from Sunday Riley...and since then, I have them all!  Some complain about the scent, but I like it and it fades away quickly.  It has really turned my skin around, my fine lines are now smooth, it really is an amazing oil!
Monique V.
Gotha
Loving this product after I use my UFO oils from Sunday Riley I see the difference in my skin by the next morning. My skin is super soft and glowing and my pores are looking tighter! I really like this product totally effective and worth the price! You use such a small amount! I use this about 2-3 times a week and I have oily skin, I’d recommend this product.
Jamie W.
Dearborn , MI
I was all for the claims this product offers, but I just feel like it didn't do much for my skin. This product is pretty expensive so I was expecting this oil to actually make a difference in my skin. I'm obsessed with facial oils and I still use this oil often but it isn't my go to oil. I feel like this oil would be more beneficial for mature skin. I love the packaging and the color of this product but it's just not something I tend to reach for during my nighttime skin care routine.
양숙 조.
This is a great product that I think is totally worth the hype. It can be used alone or mixed in with moisturizer. Immediately after using it for the first time I felt that my skin looked brighter and felt smoother and more hydrated. Used over time, the results only got better. The consistency of the product is a little strange (it's not sticky or oily, but needs to be massaged into the face well) but overall I really love the results I get from this product and still use it today.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
I seriously saw a difference after I started using this oil. I only had a sample that last me for about 3 weeks u need very little. I would apply to face after I washed my face at night every night. It made my face look smoother softer clear and glowing. Its perfect for any skin type. The smell might bother some but It didnt bother me at all. Only reason I stopped using it was the price range was to high for me. The product defenetly is worth it but still to high for me. Would recommend
Carla F.
Woodland Hls, CA
I adore this stuff. It has made such an incredible difference in my skin. I'm in my late 20s and have noticed the texture and radiance of my skin has started to fall off but this in conjunction with Good Genes has helped it bounce back. Still looking for some other missing links in my skin routine but this has done exactly what it says! I have found that I need to either use a moisturizer over Good Genes before applying Luna or just wait a bit or I experience pilling when applying Luna.
Jamie B.