BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Tina H.
Precious! I love this oil. My skin always frees for plump and smooth after each application. I use Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment first in the PM before I use the oil. The oil just locks everything in. I have combo skin and this doesn't make my skin overly oily, but moisturized. I think this was worth the money I had to pay. A little goes a loooooong way! Just 2-3 drops.
Lidya V.
I bought this because I saw on a skin care routine video on YouTube that you must put some sort of retinol every night. So I did my research and I came across this. This particular product is enhanced with an oil so the retinol it's not as drying on your skin. I have noticed a difference on my skin, my fine lines look smoother and my complexion over all looks better.
Fiona D.
Works well. Keeps moisture in over my night serums (I use Snail Repair Cream, which helps even out my skin tone and reduce acne). I love the botanical scent and the blue color. I feel like I have to use a lot to cover my whole face, and it's way too expensive for me to justify buying a full size (have received 2 samples in Allure Beauty Box and a Sephora Favorites Box).
Kaci B.
Minneapolis
I’m obsessed with this face oil! It does have a slight smell but I honestly love the smell and I’ve had others comment in the smell bruh pleasant, too. I’ve actually been out of this for quite a while (sad face) and I can definitely tell a huge difference in my face. It improves the texture so much and makes my pores almost invisible. And my face looks so beautiful and glowing the day after I use it! Writing this review was enough to convince myself to buy this again. It’s pricey, but it’s really worth it.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I'm a fan of Sunday Riley, but just of this particular product. I was so excited to try out this Sleeping Oil as I had heard wonderful reviews about it. Unfortunately, for me, I couldn't get past the strong, overwhelming scent, that didn't seem to fade in the least. Made me very nauseous and gave me a headache. I even tried to deal with it so I could achieve the amazing results I had heard so much about, but couldn't bare it. I also didn't care for the blue tint stain it left on my face.
Heather P.
I have to say that I'm a fairly tough critic when it comes to face oils, and that holds true for Sunday Riley Luna. There was/is so much hype around this product, and I really wanted to love it...or rather, I wanted this to be the holy grail everyone said it was. Alas, I didn't find that to be true for me. It is a lovely, smooth oil that smells nice, and the vibrant, blue color is quite cool. The square, glass bottle is very high-end, and it looks great on the beauty shelf. For me, however, it didn't pack the punch I was looking for where it counts...results. I just didn't see any. To be fair, nothing bad happened, but nothing good did either. And for the price, it isn't worth having it around to look pretty on my vanity table. Sorry, Sunday! I wanted to love ya.
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
I tried in a sample form I love the texture and how my looked and felt in the morning. I was a little nervous about using this cause I have acne prone skin so I avoid oils at all cost. But I had hear so many good things about this oil and Sunday Riley products period. I decided to risk it and I am happy I did.I planned in buy a full size and trying more of her products when I get a few extra dollars to splurge since this product is quite expensive but I dont mind spending money on good products when I can.
Jessica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Let me start off by saying I love the smell of this, some people might not but I do. It has chamomile and ylang ylang has a very earthy calming smell to it. A little goes a long way, once you massage it into your face you automatically feel your skin drinking it up. It evens out my skin tones and helps fade any old acne scars I might have, it minimizes my pores and just leaves me feeling and looking like a goddess the next day. This with the Sunday Riley Good Genes is an absolute must have for me.
Mercedes G.
It is the best skincare product I have tested during 2016.
Finally a product that when I get up in the morning I feel that it really worked on my skin all night.
The smell is a bit strong. But is it worth it. The best? It is that although an oil is absorbed completely the next morning.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
This is an awesome product! I noticed that my skin was getting really dry patches on my face and it made applying makeup a huge pain in the butt. After using this oil everyday for about 2 weeks I have noticed an amazing difference in my skin. No more dry patches and my skin feels so moisturized and smooth now. It also does not take much for each use, a little bit goes a long way. One of my most recommended skin care products.
Jamie B.