BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
This is a great product if you want to try retinol without the nasty side effects since the oil helps to combat dryness/peeling. The bottle is pricey but totally beautiful and will last you a very long time. Make sure to rub it in until the blue is gone and use it on a completely dry face. Some people might not like the scent but personally, I do. It’s very earthy. From what I understand, the dark blue color is in part due to dye because it helps the user rub it in properly and makes sure the color is uniform between batches. Be careful to close the bottle tightly and store it in a dry area without excessive sunlight exposure because that can degrade the retinol!
Caitlin B.
This product is OK, I actually do like it but I find the price tag to be quite high for what it is... Reading the ingredients, the first three oils listed are avacado, grapeseed and blackberry seed oil. And while there is "blue tansy" in the product, it cant be concentrated enough to give the product a blue color, the "blue" component comes from the final ingredients making me feel like its a bit of a gimmick. Not bad, but I spend my dollars elsewhere when it comes to face oils -- The ingredients I mentioned are  (CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2)).
Linda F.
This was the first Sunday Riley product I ever tried and since, then I've bought and tried almost all of her skincare line! Luna is truly life-changing! I saw a difference in the texture of my skin when I woke up the next morning! This product does have retinol as it's active ingredient, so only use it at night and make sure you use sunscreen during the day. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend getting a sample from Sephora first and running a patch test because a friend of mine said her skin reacted. But I simply love this! It is a staple in my skincare routine! Definitely worth the price!
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried the UFO oil and the good gene treatment and I have been impressed so I decided why not add more products to my now growing family. What I love about this is brand is that there very gentle with the skin and I haven’t experienced any breakouts which is a very important thing to me when it comes to skin care. I have paired it at night using the he good genes treatment and my face is very smooth and luminous in the morning
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
Ok, so... to start, this product is exceptionally expensive. I purchased it at Sephora for $105 for a the SMALL size. I just turned 30 so it was time to get my act together on skin care. I had read good reviews and the Sephora staff were incredibly pushy about this product but I am now regretting purchasing it. I was assured that my naturally oily skin would react fine to this and it's just... not. I am greatly underwhelmed with the "instant" results that I was promised. I almost feel like I would be just as well off smearing olive oil all over my face.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
I know this is a cult product, but to be honest I just don't understand the hype. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely product; it smells like tea, it sinks into the skin, and it leaves your face looking really nice in the morning. But in my opinion it's just not worth the price. I have found other oils that do the same thing for my skin, but for about half the price. If you're looking for a cheaper option I recommend one of the Clarins face oils.
Michela P.
Los Angeles
I think this product is not for everyone. I understand the frustration of people trying this very expensive serum and not seeing any results. For me, it worked amazing from the first application: you need two drops to cover the face area, it goes on smoothly and it quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving any sticky or oily sensation. The skin feels hydrated and moisturized. The next morning I was very impressed at how my skin was looking luminous, tight and healthy glowing,
And my pores did look smaller. I would purchase it again! Worth the price!
Diana H.
San Francisco , CA
Sunday Riley's night oil has a propietary blend of retinol infused in a noroushing oil that states to help fine lines, acne and other skin issues. The oil has a fairly strong herbal scent, but once applied on the skin, the scent diminishes. The oil feels nice on the skin and the next morning, skin feels softer, more moisturized and over a few weeks the skin feels more even and less textured. I would recommend this product to any skin type, even sensitive skin like I have. If you're extremely sensitive to the earthy scent, then good genes lactic acid.
Ciara E.
This has a low grade retinoid in it which aids in the renewal of your skin’s brightness and energy! When I first started using it, my skin peeled, but I expected it. If you are freaked out by this, then steer clear, but I knew this before using the product. It is VERY expensive, but it does it’s job well, and the results are worth it. Once you use it, all you have to do is maintain the work it’s done!
Elizabeth L.
Seattle
I’m usually not a fan of oils since my skin tend to be pretty oil during the winter time and dry during the summer. But this sleeping night oil was amazing for my skin! My skin was fresherC clearer & overall more radiant. I’d recommend getting a sample of it since it is on the more pricer side. It’s totally worth it though!
Jamie B.