BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Simone I.
Santa Clara, CA
Great oil that really makes a HUGE difference in my nighttime skincare routine! Surprisingly, the oil soaks into my combo/oily skin fast & I am NOT left feeling oily..I typically use about 3 - 4 drops & massage it in upward strokes from my neck up. Also, I personally do feel it helps clear up blemishes on my face that I have created, due to me picking at things on my face, which is not too often. If you've never tried a face oil..give this one a try & I HIGHLY recommend you get the DUO set that includes the oil & Sunday Rileys Good Genes serum, which is another EXCELLENT product..the set is a GREAT VALUE!Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I honestly love this product. I love the smell, I love the packaging and I love the promise of what it does. I do have to admit that I’m not sure if it really does anything for me. But I love using it so much that if I was offered a good price, I would buy it just because it’s a pleasant experience to use the oil. This seems very silly, but even though it doesn’t necessarily give me the antiaging properties, it does seem to give me a glow.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
While I do enjoy using Luna, I feel as though I only like using it WITH Good Genes. Together, they are wonderful. Alone, Luna is not really potent enough for me to notice a real difference. It's a wonderful introduction to retinoids, but I feel as though my skin needs stronger retinoid products to see a difference. I love the smell of Luna, and the blue (albeit added) color is quite lovely. I like the added hydration of this facial oil, so I don't need any additional layers of moisture when I use this. It's pricey, but the half size is enough to last through a full size bottle of Good Genes.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is some seriously amazing stuff! There are so many ways to use it, but I just find anyway I can to fit it into my skincare routine because it has made such a huge difference in my skin since I started using it. I have dry skin, so anytime I find an oil that provides moisturizing and other benefits, I will give it a shot. So glad I did in this case as this is now one of my holy grail products! Apply it before moisturizer, mix a few drops with your moisturizer, apply it over moisturizer to lock everything in if you have dry skin and you can even mix it in with your foundation if you like! One of the best products ever!
Amanda V.
I have dry & sensitive, acne prone skin. I bought this product to restore & hopefully correct my skin texture & tone as well as prevent any fine lines & wrinkles. It is a retinol oil, but is supposed to be very gentle. Unfortunately, it was too harsh or irritating for my skin. It was thick & basically never fully absorbed into my skin. It made me break out slightly & also gave me red, dry patches. There was no significant change in my skin elasticity or complexion. For the price tag on this baby, I needed immortality or glittering vampire skin to justify keeping it... & it just didn't deliver.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
To start, I have combo skin and I was really concerned that this would irritate my dryer areas but this stuff is great! I think it's helped reduce the number of breakouts I've had but it's gentle enough that I haven't had a dry patch since I started using it!
The glass bottle is beautiful, the dropper (rather than a pump) is wonderful and I love that it's see-thru enough so that you can see how much product is left inside.
I do think it's a little misleading that it's called an oil since the instructions say to put it on before moisturizer- I would consider it more of a serum.
Meghan B.
Stockton, CA
This night time oil smells terrible but works so well! I received a generous sample bottle from Sephora from one of my orders and the first night I tried it I loved the results. I have extreme combo skin, very oily in the T zone and mostly very dry every where else and it's been a struggle my whole adult life trying to figure out which products will work with my sensitive (and acne prone) skin. It was an easy decision buying this oil after I used up the sample. It moisturizers my dry areas and, somehow, helps with my breakouts also. Definitely recommend if you have trouble skin like me.
Caitlin P.
Springfield, MO
*CLAPS* A face oil I'm actually not afraid of! Truly, Sunday Riley yet again knocks it out of the park. Luna Oil is awesome because it has blue tansy (hence the blue oil) which is a great exfoliant as well as retinol-ester. The fact that they use retinol-ester makes this much gentler on your skin than an extremely potent retinoid BUT it's just as effective without being harsh on your skin. I use this every night and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels smoother and more supple, my foundation glides on, and I can really notice a difference when I'm not using it. Get you some!
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA
This is in my pm line up for skin care. I have repurchased the good genes/Luna duo from sephora 3 times now . I love this face oil. The box says to apply oil then cream but I do the opposite. I love how my face LOOKS in the morning. It's plump with a healthy shine/glow, bright and fresh looking. I would bathe in this if I could. Anyone 35 and older defiantly needs to start apply anti aging care to their face . This is a perfect starter kit. A great way to prep your skin for a stronger retinol/acid combo. It's a nice acclamation to set you on your way to a promising skin transformation
Aine B.
I SWEAR by this stuff! It's pricey, but entirely worth the money if you believe in skin care. I've been using this for about 2/3 years and I use this religiously every night under my night cream, and I've only gone through two bottles in this time. It totally hydrates and revitalizes your skin. I had terrible acne in my late teens and this has really evened out my texture, redness, and scarring. It plumps the skin and just provides this beauty to your skin. Idk how else to describe it, but whenever I skip a few days I notice how poor my skin looks. Just lackluster. This is A++++
Jamie B.