BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this product, along with good genes for about a month now. I only use it about twice a week because I am trying to allow my skin to adjust to the product ingredients and with the good genes it can be a bit strong for my skin. However, I do see some improvements in the texture and smoothness of my skin. I am hoping with time the good genes help to even out my skin tone and lighten dark marks, but I guess slow and steady wins the race. Originally this was very greasy when I put it on, but now I have found a Regimen than really works for my skin and doesn’t leave me oily going to bed. I wake up in the morning and my skin looks healthier and smoother! I’m not sure yet if I would purchase again, but I will continue to use and allow myself to see the full and long term results of this product.
Jennifer C.
This is a pricey but solid product. I’m 36 (so aging skin) with combo skin, occasional breakouts (use to be regular), and sensitive skin. The Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a good oil that has a large amount of benefits. I will say that this is not my favorite of all of the oils they carry but probably my runner up. I don’t find that it irritates my skin or that it leaves a blue tint behind. The smell to me is pleasant, and I find that a little goes a long way. This is a high priced item so if you are considering it because of the hype it gets not because you need to be using an anti aging product then this is NOT for you. Start slower and less expensive so you stay consistent with your skincare, that will be much more effective in the long run!
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
Price is ridiculous for what this product is. Yes, blue tansy oil is amazing for your skin but you can buy high quality oil from other place for 1% of this price. Also the retinol in this product isn’t high enough to make any impact on your skin. I have it two stars because it can be soothing to your skin, but it is overpriced and there are way better products out there.
Pamela F.
Northridge, CA
Ok. So honestly, I tried this when a friend gave me a sample and I wanted to hate it. I really did. It’s so damn expensive, I hoped it was terrible so I wouldn’t want to buy it myself. But truth be told, this oil is incredible. Even just after one use my face felt hydrated and my skin was soft and supple. A little goes a long way so a bottle would last a good amount of time. If your budget allows for this kind of skin splurge, give it a go.
Diane C.
Silver Spring
I love this oil. I have combo, sensitive and acne prone skin so I was hesitant to use oil because I will breakout easily. But it didn’t break me out! It hydrated and plumped my skin. I was glowing in the morning after using this. I like the dropper and the box it came in was expensive looking/feeling lol. It’s expensive but if you want to splurge, I would highly recommend.
Jenny C.
Onsted
I received this in my allure beauty box and I think it’s smells like tamales that are trying to be perfume.... other then that it’s magic! My skin looked so much better in just 1 day! I have very dry eyelids, which makes it hard to apply eyeshadow and this solves my problems! I love it, thank god a little goes a long way. The price makes me cringe but I’d say it’s worth it!
Kiri W.
Belton
Beautiful oil. It's not greasy, it's light, and it absorbs VERY WELL. Leaves my skin soft, supple, and glowing. I love that the fragrance is not overpowering and fades within a few hours. Love the name and the packaging. I've tried other Sunday Riley products and they have yet to disappoint me. I only have 2 complaints about the product. The first isn't directed at the compaby and is more of an observation. This product sells out QUICKLY. I purchased it at Sephora the first time and had to wait 6 months to purchase again. Part of that was my fault for not checking daily to see if it was in stock. The second complaint is the cost. A little goes a long way but those of us on a budget will probably only purchase when it's on sale or as a special occasion.
Trisha L.
I am OBSESSED with Skincare. I try EVERYTHING that is put on the market if I can. My Holy Grail favorite company at the moment is Sunday Riley. I love this sleeping oil. I put it on in conjunction with their Good Genes Lactic Acid treatment and my skin has never looked better. I wake up with clear, bright, soft skin. It also helps keep oil at bay throughout the day.
Christina W.
Pittsburg, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s light without leaving you feeling greasy and the “oily” feeling is going relatively quick. I think this may be a bit harsh for sensitive skin, but ask for a sample and test it out!! Packaging is great, high end in my opinion and i would definitely buy again.
Angela A.
South Park, PA
I used a .025% RetinA from the dermatologist for years for hyperpigmentation and scarring, and loved the results. I was on the market for something slightly more gentle, so I picked the Luna oil up. I do like it and did see results, however my skin was so used to the stronger RetinA that I didn’t see the same level of results and will probably end up turning back to my RetinA.
Jamie B.