BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Meghan M.
Amazing. Pairs excellently with the good genes! I will never be without! I’ve tried other retinol serums and none were as gentle while being effective as this one!
Amber T.
Saint Louis, MO
After watching endless videos about how the Luna oil transformed many women's skin, I was elated to finally pick up this pricey yet said to be effected oil. A lot goes a long way so you're not going to go through the oil too quickly but unfortunately for me this is a product that will collect dust in my medicine cabinet. I have combination+oily t-zone skin and this product cause me have several whiteheads. I would stop using it and then use the product again with my normal skincare in hopes that it wouldn't happen again but, for whatever reason this product causes my skin to secrete whiteheads. I will say the Luna oil did make skin quite soft the next morning.
Caitlin G.
Dekalb, IL
To start off, I had very high expectations for this product because of the high price point. First off, I know this is a personal preference but I hate the smell, it is a very strong black licorice smell and it never fades over time. Second, I didn't feel like it was very moveable/spreadable on the skin so I had to use a lot of product to cover my face. Third, I would have it on for less than thirty seconds and I felt like it was seeping into my eyes and it happened every time I applied it. I give it two stars because I did see a difference in my skin, but I can not get over the things I mentioned earlier and I appreciate that Sunday Riley is cruelty free.
maria s.
Pasadena, TX
I’m In love with this product, I wear it to go to sleep after I wash my face with my Mia2 cleanser. The sleeping oil feels AMAZING on my face and if you have any acne or anything it goes away the next day. It’s a blue hue oil and it has no scent. It has tons of natural ingredients and literally you see the difference the next day that you wake up. It’s like waking up like royalty. It used to be in a bigger bottle and it es pricey. But recently I realized they just made a smaller bottle and I’m able to afford it. I love moisturizing my face and neck to stay looking young. And I love this product, is my top favorite. I get it at Sephora for $55 . It lasts a while. I am generous with the oil. And I’ll always be. It’s a cheap price to pay for youth.
Kelly Z.
I really really REALLY wanted to like this product.  I had been using a different night serum and after reading tons of reviews I purchased this from Sephora.  This just did not mesh well with my skin.  I woke up with a weird film on my face each morning.  Not full on greasy, but with sort of a dull dewy, almost clammy looking sheen.  It didn't do anything for my redness or uneven skin tone.  I always buy my skincare products at Sephora because of the return policy, and after 2 weeks of hoping that my skin just needed to just adapt, s I realized it just wasn't the product for me ande I was able to return it and switch back to the Estée Lauder night serum.
Ashley R.
Wilsonville, OR
First and foremost, the packaging of these oils are divine. They're chic and beautiful and look great in your bathroom counter. While this is a very expensive product, I feel it's worth it. It truly lasts a long time. I've had mine for at least 6 months and I just got down to have the bottle; I use 2-3 drops per night. So, when you break down the annual cost, it's a good investment. It minimizes pores, smoothes skin, and evens skin tone. The smell is amazing and I look forward to using this as part of my nightly routine. If you have combo or oily skin, this will still work for you. The oil absorbs into the skin well and never ever feels greasy.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I tried this and I wasn’t impressed. I used it a couple times in a week. I heard I should start slow so I used it once at night and then skipped a couple nights then used it again. I think it caused blackheads and like I said I didn’t notice anything that great happening with my skin. It just seemed to get worse. I still have it and am thinking about trying it again because everyone seems to love it. Maybe I did something wrong. Is there a certain way to use this? Are u supposed to break out at first? Please let me know. Thanks.
Katie O.
Carol Stream
The only thing I don’t love about this product is the price. Although expensive a single bottle does last you forever and a day. Good smell, very gentle, saw results right away.
Jen M.
San Jose, CA
I like this oil. I use it alternating with the Sunday Riley Lactic Acid Treatment and these two work well together to give soft and clear skin. Not an amazing smell but not awful.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
This is a lovely facial serum. Smells great and has an unexpected blue color (I thought the glass was blue). The consistency is nice and light and absorbs right into your skin. For the price I feel like you can find better alternatives from indie brands (like Herbivore) that deliver the same results but this is nice if you have the cash or just want to splurge.
Jamie B.