BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Albany, NY
This product is the type of product that can give you overnight results. I have acne prone skin and this definitely helped to clear it up. A few things to keep in mind before you buy this product, it is expensive and if you use it daily you can go through it rather quickly. Also, you may want to keep this out of direct sunlight as this has a vitamin A derivative and sunlight can mess with the potency of this product. Lastly, you should wash your face the morning after as this product can leave a blue residue on your skin and it may not be noticeable until you swipe a damp white washcloth on your face. Overall, if you have the money and you're looking for an immediate result I would definitely recommend this product.
Kassandra K.
Essex jct, VT
I picked up the duo package with this and the good genes from Sephora. I have been using it pretty consistently for a month or so, minus a few travel days (it's glass and I'm worried about it breaking and getting my luggage all blue!). I can't say it's done much to repair my skin or get rid of spots. I may even have more spots now than before, which is disappointing. It may be breaking me out but I stuck with it thinking it may stop. The rest of my current routine is tried and true. I will say that it feels really nice going on in the evenings. The smell is odd but I don't mind it, and the blue turning to clear is interesting but is kind of odd to put on your face. I won't repurchase - especially due to the expense.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I love this product.  It is a gentle retinol product that does not irritate my face or cause breakouts.  I use 3-4 drops at night after I cleanse and use toner.  I rub and pat it into my skin.  I have combination skin and with this product I don't usually use moisturizer as this product really moisturizes my skin.  My skin feels really soft when I wake up in the mornings.  I'm using this product in conjunction with the Good Genes product and I'm definitely noticing a difference in the texture of my skin, I am also noticing my dark spots disappear.  The smell is strong but it doesn't bother me at all, I love the earthy smell.  Awesome product and I will repurchase when I run out!
Katie M.
I like the scent, it’s kind of different. I also like the color! It goes on so nicely after microneedling my face. I think it’s helped soften and lighten some of the hyperpigmentation I have.
Lea R.
Big Sur, CA
Received a sample in my Allure Beauty box. At first I disliked the smell and wasn’t sure I’d go too far with this product, but the results on the first morning were amazing! My skin was so glowy and refreshed looking. My skin tone even looked more even (I have redness) and my skin felt softer. With weeks of application at night my skin I’ve adjusted to the scent and my skin went from good shape to great shape. I have combo skin and do not apply moisturizer after I apply the serum, only sometimes when certain areas feel dry as this serum is very rich and a little goes a long way.
Gloria K.
Got this as part of a trial set from Sephora to try it before buying a full-size. There was so much hype around this product that I really wanted to like it, but honestly I didn't see any noticeable benefits. I have sensitive, combination skin (dry in the winter, sometimes an oily t-zone in the summer). I've seen a lot of reviewers comment on how it helped improve their acne/breakouts, but since I'm not prone to breakouts I didn't notice any difference. On a side note, the product smells pretty terrible and feels heavy on my skin. (But I wouldn't mind these issues if it really worked). All-in-all, since this is an expensive product, I can't justify purchasing it without any noticeable results.
S. W.
I really enjoyed this product. I have combination skin, leaning a bit more toward oily and this product did not leave me feeling greasy. It absorbed very well. It also did not leave a blue tint on my skin that I have heard some people complain about. It was gentle and did not irritate me at all. I actually used it under my eyes as well. It did such a great job of smoothing out my under eye area. The only reason I will not repurchase it because my insurance covers prescription retinoids, so I have switched back to them.
Ashley C.
I love this night oil, except you need to use several drops from the stopper if you really want to get it all over your face. The price is a bit high but I do like this product.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sunday Riley is my favorite skincare brand. The price is high, but it doesn't bother me when I know I will attain the goals I seek. I started using Luna oil a few months ago and absolutely love it. The retinol derivative is gentle and effective in diminishing the appearance of fine lines and helping smooth out texture. I love getting the anti aging properties of retinol in a less harsh manner. This cult favorite oil is now my personal favorite.
Ceaira E.
Benicia
This was the first retinol product I’ve tried and I’m in love! Retinol has the tendency to dry out one’s skin and cause redness, but the blue tansy and oil based formula prevented either one from happening. I noticed a difference after the first use. I rub 4 drops between my hands and gently press them into my face, paying special attention to areas of concern. I pair this with Good Genes before using a lightweight moisturizer and my skin is left firm, glowing, plump, and gently exfoliated. I’m hooked on this!
Jamie B.