BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Angela R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great ! Makes you feel so hydrated and fresh and dewy when you wake up. Everyone needs all of this. Get it and you won’t regret it. Smells great ! You’ll love the feeling when u wake up.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
I seriously love this. I was terrified of using it after reading reviews of folks with sensitive skin who broke out after using it. But I find this to be the opposite for me. If I am having a breakout and use this it will be reduced significantly by the next morning. I can only use it every other day or I will break out.

I think the big thing is to use it in the right order and not use too much. I put it on right after my toner. After Luna I put on good genes and then my moisturizer. I put 3 drops into my hand and spread it over my face in sections. If I do more than that or put it over my moisturizer I have breakout issues.

I got this in the duo package with good genes.
Kirsten D.
I bought the pack with good genes and he luna oil because I loved Good Genes and wanted to try the Luna oil. I was a little skeptical at first because I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. I slowly incorporated it into my routine by adding one drop into my moisturizer every other night. Now I use 2-3 drops mixed in with the tidal cream every night. That in combination of washing my face using the ceramic slip cleanser with my Foreo Luna (or Clarisonic brush would work) has left my skin mostly flawless! There is such an improvement in my skin. My acne scars are even fading well. I really recommend this product (or this routine) for people with adult onset cystic acne.
Krystie M.
Old Forge
Pros: Lightweight, feels nourishing, helping to diminish sun spots and hyper-pigmentation from healed blemishes, pores appear smaller, fine lines smoothing out, more even skin tone.
Cons: Doesn’t absorb all the way (for my anyway), smells weird (almost like almond oil) but it disappears quickly, results fade quickly if you stop using it.
One more note: it goes on blue. And I mean blue. But, instantly turns clear once rubbed or patted in. It’s weird, but oddly satisfying at the same time. Lol
Meghan M.
Amazing. Pairs excellently with the good genes! I will never be without! I’ve tried other retinol serums and none were as gentle while being effective as this one!
Caitlin G.
Dekalb, IL
To start off, I had very high expectations for this product because of the high price point. First off, I know this is a personal preference but I hate the smell, it is a very strong black licorice smell and it never fades over time. Second, I didn't feel like it was very moveable/spreadable on the skin so I had to use a lot of product to cover my face. Third, I would have it on for less than thirty seconds and I felt like it was seeping into my eyes and it happened every time I applied it. I give it two stars because I did see a difference in my skin, but I can not get over the things I mentioned earlier and I appreciate that Sunday Riley is cruelty free.
Amber T.
Saint Louis, MO
After watching endless videos about how the Luna oil transformed many women's skin, I was elated to finally pick up this pricey yet said to be effected oil. A lot goes a long way so you're not going to go through the oil too quickly but unfortunately for me this is a product that will collect dust in my medicine cabinet. I have combination+oily t-zone skin and this product cause me have several whiteheads. I would stop using it and then use the product again with my normal skincare in hopes that it wouldn't happen again but, for whatever reason this product causes my skin to secrete whiteheads. I will say the Luna oil did make skin quite soft the next morning.
maria s.
Pasadena, TX
I’m In love with this product, I wear it to go to sleep after I wash my face with my Mia2 cleanser. The sleeping oil feels AMAZING on my face and if you have any acne or anything it goes away the next day. It’s a blue hue oil and it has no scent. It has tons of natural ingredients and literally you see the difference the next day that you wake up. It’s like waking up like royalty. It used to be in a bigger bottle and it es pricey. But recently I realized they just made a smaller bottle and I’m able to afford it. I love moisturizing my face and neck to stay looking young. And I love this product, is my top favorite. I get it at Sephora for $55 . It lasts a while. I am generous with the oil. And I’ll always be. It’s a cheap price to pay for youth.
Kelly Z.
I really really REALLY wanted to like this product.  I had been using a different night serum and after reading tons of reviews I purchased this from Sephora.  This just did not mesh well with my skin.  I woke up with a weird film on my face each morning.  Not full on greasy, but with sort of a dull dewy, almost clammy looking sheen.  It didn't do anything for my redness or uneven skin tone.  I always buy my skincare products at Sephora because of the return policy, and after 2 weeks of hoping that my skin just needed to just adapt, s I realized it just wasn't the product for me ande I was able to return it and switch back to the Estée Lauder night serum.
Jamie B.