BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product I just started trying out after I scarred my face from some acne scarring. The scarring has healed very nicely. I have only used it for two weeks and have noticed an improvement! The price is a lot though!
Bianca B.
Los Angeles
Ok guys, this with the good genes is the most amazing duo. It’s pricey but you get what you pay for. Leaves my skin glowing and so plump and perfect. 100% recommend.
Lauren R.
Austin, TX
Most retinol products are too harsh on my skin but I’m able to use this every night. I can tell a difference in the morning that my skin just looks much more smooth.
Tracy-ann S.
I use this oil after my night time routine.  My skin is brighter than it’s been in a while.  Even my dark spots under my eyes are lighter.  I love it.
Dani E.
Buford, GA
This is truly amazing. Yes it is expensive but it is worth the price. This along with Sunday Riley good genes helped clear my skin and maintain a blemish free complexion.
Juvella T.
Bronx
I received a week long sample of this in a sephora order I placed WAAAAY back last year and I'm not completely sure if it really did anything to my skin overnight (which when you're supposed to use it). The reason why I'm not sure is because my skin was already in fairly okay condition when I tried this out. This oil is supposed to help reduce the look of pores and control oil but since I used this for 7 sweltering summer nights, once again I saw no real difference there... On the plus side, it was moisturizing enough AND most importantly, (at least to me) it didn't break me out. If i am going to reach a bit since this such a pricey item ($105 for 1.0 fl oz. and/or $55 for 0.5 fl oz.), I think the blue tansy oil in this actually helped with my redness but once again, I may be reaching a a bit. Btw, Sunday Riley is cruelty free :)
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
This is a truly luxurious night oil. This is one of those products that make you feel fancy and good about yourself lol. I use this in combination with the Sunday Riley Good Genes treatment. I use the good genes in the morning and Luna at night. The serum goes on blue and does give a blue tint to the skin but it sinks into the skin and the blue tint disappears after a while. This should definitely be used at night because it’s heavy and I don’t think it would wear well under makeup. After using this I wake up and my skin feels like new skin... it is so soft and smooth!! After using this and the Good Genes combined I can almost go without makeup now. My skin is so much brighter and clearer, this has taken away the dark spots and dullness and even my redness!!! My skin tone is so even now. I will never be able to live without this stuff!
Monicah B.
central city
I love this oil! It is a great product to sleep in! I do not wake up with it all over my pillow! It is gentle on my skin and has yet to cause any irritation or breakouts! It is a more pricey product but it is worth the money!
Amy W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This! Sunday Riley will never fail you. Don't let this oil fool you, this is one of the most effective Retinols I have ever used in my skincare adventures. I usually use Kate Somerville's Ret-a-Sphere,  but my location just started carrying Sunday so I thought I would give this line a go. I saw results the very next day. I am dry so it did increase  the feel of dryness and the next day my makeup didn't sit as well on my skin as it usually does. But after 3 or so days and pairing it with Tidal, my skin looked amazing. I currently spot treat with it since I am so dry but this should be in everyone's skincare routine.
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
This is my favorite Sunday Riley product. Had to get after seeing reviews over and over saying how amazing it was. I use about 3 times a week at bedtime. I swear my skin looks fresh and vibrant when I wake up. I will continue to use. It is a bit pricey, but I haven't found anything as good to replace it with. If you're interested, but not ready to invest the money they do carry a travel size for about $20. I purchased the travel size to take on vacation. Looking at it you'd think you'd goo through it in a week, but a little goes a long way. I've traveled with it six different times and still have several more uses left.
Jamie B.