BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Heather R.
Bismarck
I prefer the UFO for my sensitive skin. Luna breaks me out so I use it on my neck and chest. Will not be purchasing this again but it would be excellent for dry/normal skin.
Kendra R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has changed the way my skin looks and feels. I suffer from severe dry skin and cystic acne which leads to acne scars. I purchased a gift set from Sephora with this and Good Genes and fell in love with this instantly. Within a week of using I saw immediate results. My acne scars were less pigmented and the few fine lines I have seemed smoother. That's not all though. My face looked and felt more hydrated. I didn't have dry, flakey patches. I honestly have no idea if this is suppose to hydrate the skin but it did mine. There are only two things I don't like about this. 1) The smell is god awful. It does fade as it dries down but until then it's just awful. 2) The price tag. Sunday Riley is a more luxurious brand and it works amazing just that price tag makes it hard to repurchase when needed.
Giselle L.
Brooklyn
Ijust tried a sample of this product but loved it!! Doesn’t feel heavy and smells really good. Makes me feel like I’m really at a spa. And I sleep like a baby white soft skin.
Lyndsie R.
Dania Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my go to nightly products. I love to apply this prior to using Sunday Riley Good Genes. Makes my face feel so soft and has help so much with acne.
Tonia T.
Schenectady, NY
Let me start by saying when I impulsively decided to buy this at Sephora, I was suffering from such terrible, painful cystic breakouts. I read that retinol could help with that, but was excited that it could possibly take away some wrinkles I was getting on my forhead. After a week, the lines were completely gone, and I noticed my face wasn't flaring up as much. Now about 8 months later, and trying to find cheaper options, I still keep coming back to this. Just be sure not to use salicylic acid with this or they seem to cancel themselves out. I use salicylic acid in the daytime, and this at night. Some people have an issue with the smell, but I honestly love the smell. It's super relaxing. The price is steep, but it lasts a while since you don't need to use much. Seriously, just buy it. You won't regret it!
Mic L.
This serum is fantastic. Gently exfoliates, but the acids are in a super hydrating oil so you don't get that tight uncomfortable feeling after application. My skin feels brighter and smoother when I use it.
Natalie W.
Woodland
first word that comes to mind when someone mentions a skincare product that contains retinol is TROUBLE! My skin is very sensitive and will break out so fast if I'm not using the right product. This makes it very difficult to try new things in fear of breaking out. But, recently I ventured out of my comfort zone and purchased a night time beauty sample box from sephora (it was called "beauty Sleep" I think). I am so glad I bought it because holy moly this product if flipping AMAZING! not only do I get all the good benefits that a retinol gives, but it also contains a blue ester (I think) and that helps calm the skin so it won't get super irritated. I really reccomend this to anyone with sensitive/ acne-prone skin!! 4.5/5 because I have yet to find a product that is "perfect."
Jessica H.
This is the only product I have ever used that I put on at night and wake up and see a visible difference in my skin redness and acne visibly improved over night, perfect beginning retinoid for my dry skin
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I received this product as a gift, and it is a gift that keeps on giving! I was very hesitant to try oil on my face as I have historically oily skin, but this product has done absolute wonders for my skin. First, it smells AMAZING! The lavender scent is light and perfect when applied right before bed (I apply at night and I find the lavender scent has a very calming, relaxing attribute). All you need is a very small drop, so even though the product is more expensive it will last a long time. On nights I apply, I wake up with my skin looking much more glow-y and radiant. It has improved the text, leaving my skin moisturized and break-out-free. I am not suggesting that if you have serious acne it will cure it, but I truly do see an improvement in more over skin texture and radiance. Also, it does not leave skin oily or greasy.
Lyn E.
Ok this review is what I experienced with this product, and I understand this reaction is VERY rare and mostly everyone had great experiences with this. I dont have sensitive skin and i have dry skin. I bought this with hood genes and used both at night. The first night I saw instant results the next morning. After 3 days I started getting TONS of whiteheads on my cheeks. I looked through TONS of reviews and found a couple women saying they had the same reaction due to the luna oil. So i started just using the good genes and after a week all the little white head bumps slowly went away! Im so sad this didnt work for me, it works so well for everyone else.
Jamie B.