BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Sof m.
Got this in a beauty box. Not only is the bottle beautiful and elegant, but the serum itself is a lovely indigo. The smell is amazing as well. It left my skin silky smooth and delicate. I’d highly recommend it.
Lola A.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this oil! Made my skin so smooth and helped with skin discoloration. Would wake up with heathy, soft clearer skin. Sadly had to give it up because I use tretinoin now.
Kim S.
Pembroke, NH
The smell and feel on this stuff is potent. Leaves the skin feeling amazing, but make sure you’re using this at night time only because during the day it would be brutal to tolerate
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is lovely. Very smooth, since it’s an oil, but it has one major flaw. It absolutely smells terrible. Not luxurious, not expensive(like it is), but like licorice! It’s terrible!
Brianna S.
Holy grail. I use this at night with the UFO in the morning and my skin has seriously never looked better. I recommend this to everyone I can every chance I get.
💜 P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good facility oil. For me though, it doesn’t stand far and above others that are less expensive. But, if you have the spare change and live the brand, go for it!
Jodi S.
I’ve only been using for a couple weeks but so far it seems to be working pretty well. Does make my face extra oily but maybe I’m using too much product. I’ve noticed an improvement in some texture issues tho.
member-bb270
prince george
This product is amazing for my dry skin. Add such a strong moisturizer to my skin throughout the night while I sleep. It is great and helps my skin recover from the products I used on it throughout the day.
Ayuni P.
My favorite sleeping night oil. The retenoid is helps my skin look youthfull. The blue tint freaked me out but just rub it on your skin until you see it dissapear.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I think the Sunday Riley night oil is a really great oil! Especially when it's put under the good genes lactic acid treatment. I also love the fact that it has a blue tint of color because of the blue tint it allows you to know when it has fully absorbed into your skin when the blue tint is gone. I also love that you don't need to use very much of the oil, a little bit does go a very long way. Then I usually let the oil set into my skin for about 15 minutes and then I apply the good genes lactic acid on top. I think it is a good source of retinal and good for people with more sensitive skin because it has a lot of soothing properties mixed in with the oil. However, right now I do prefer to use a 3% retinal serum on my off night of using the good genes at night with the Luna oil. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Jamie B.