BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is my holy grail product. I was always hesitant to use oils on my skin because I am very acne prone and have sensitive combination skin but this stuff is a miracle. It soothes my acne flare ups and irritation. It moisturizes my dry patches. It gives my skin the hydration it needs to prevent it from getting oily. I feel like this product has completely balanced my skin and improved the quality sooooo much. It’s pricey but worth every penny.
Teairra M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil is so addicting! Very nourishing and helps with texture and fine lines. It’s disappointing you can’t use such a great product while pregnant but I guess that’s the name of the game. If you get the chance to try this, you won’t be disappointed!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
I jumped on the Sunday Riley bandwagon when reading the rave reviews but I had a dreadful reaction to this product,  one that sent me to the ER. I tried it for two nights in tandem with CEO in the am. On the second day I woke up to swollen eyes lips face OMG!  Like a balloon. I do not have sensitive skin at all. I've used retin a without irritation. I brought the product with me to the ER and the doctor said there were very high levels of retinols as well as plant extracts in which they couldn't pin down where this reaction snowballed. So,  my review… if you do try this product,  do a swatch test on your arm or behind your ear. There's a laundry list of ingredients a mile long that can be an irritant,  ie I'm allergic to bees,  beeswax is an active ingredient thus if not cleansed properly then uh oh. The last pic is my normal appearance. First two after reaction
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
This oil is something I think everyone could use I have very sensitive skin I use this and another product that I'll be review..... So that will be known then! The first night I used luna I awoke in the morning and when I say this im serious because my skin was so soft, not dehydrated anymore and the best of all I FINALLY HAVE EVEN-TONED .... IT HAS BLUE TANSY IN IT AND RETINOL ESTER.. SO NOW IM IN LOVE WITH @SUNDAYRILEY @INFLUENSTER #MYBESTOF2018
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my first retinoid product and while I was initially skeptical, I just cannot believe the results I am seeing using this oil. It's become a holy grail staple in my skincare routine already. I have some light scarring from acne and often get hormonal breakouts on my chin, and I'm now seeing the breakouts go away completely and the little scars fading away. I'm also seeing the dry (sometimes flaky) skin around my chin smoothing over too. In general my skin just looks more resurfaced, less blotchy and just has this kind of clear smooth glow. My pores look smaller and tighter too. I actually noticed a difference on the first morning after using Luna and now - two weeks later - my skin just looks fantastically improved and I'm getting compliments. I wish I'd taken before and after shots. null null
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have fallen in love with Sunday Riley!! The Luna Sleeping night oil feels great on your skin. It sinks in fairly quickly. I have noticed that it is blurring my fines lines some and I am only on day 5 of a 2 week challenge. The only problem I have is that it does have an odd smell. I can get past that for the results I am seeing!
Abby Z.
Pequea, PA
The Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil has done wonders for my 34 yr old skin. The fine lines on my forehead are barely noticeable & the Tapper wrinkles are now way less deep. The lines around my mouth have diminished, as well as the lines in between my brows. I love using this oil on my neck & chest, also. I do not notice the scent anymore. The only thing I don't like is the high price tag, but I will continue to repurchase.
Alana E.
USA
I received a deluxe sample or Luna night oil in my Allure Beauty box. The first thing I noticed about this product is that it's actually blue...but don't worry, you're not going to go to bed looking like a Smurf, it blends easily into the skin. Retinol is notoriously known for the potential to dry your skin out...but not this top-notch product. The second thing that I noticed was how rich and hydrating the Luna oil is...which is very interesting and unique. I have had this samplefor almost a month and I still have over half of the bottle. A little goes a long way. It seems a bit expensive at $55 for half an ounce or $105 for an ounce, but it will honestly last you a while and this is such an incredible product that I believe Sunday Riley's price is more than fair.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
I only use this one time because then my next morning I woke up and my face broke out. I have pretty sensitive skin and for this to break it out that fast I wasn't going to give it another try. So I can't give up honest review in regards to if it helps your skin or not. All the rest of the Sunday Riley productsI have tried have been amazing and it worked wonders on my skin this is the only product that wasn't so great.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Received this as a 10 day trial from Sephora. I love Sunday Riley and I applied this to clean dry skin before bed. I woke up with skin feeling plumped & hydrates and bouncy, but I made sure to wash off any excess. I definitely notified a difference in my skin but compared to the watermelon glow sleeping mask I wouldn’t reach for this if I had to choose. Possibly not for those who’s skin is combination or oily
Jamie B.