BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
I like this oil. It smells ok and it is not greasy. A little goes a long way and I do see reaults from it. I have to use every other night otherwise I get too dry & flakey.
Helen L.
I got this in a kit when SUNDAY RILEY came out with the kit featuring Good Genes and the Luna Sleeping Night Oil (both sizes 0.5oz/15mL).  Not only was this a great opportunity for me to try out the products, but it really made it a lot for affordable for me to try both products out.  To my knowledge, Sephora should still have the kit in-stock, if anyone was interested in trying out both products.While the oil tends to stain your hands/face due to the blue hue, I really enjoyed using this product, it was very nourishing on the skin and made it glow when I got up in the morning.  I found that it evened out my skin tone and helped with my pores.  One concern I did have with the product was the way it was dispensed, the bottle tends to leak when you travel with it and I usually have to make sure to keep it in a ziplock baggy incase it ended up spilling over.  Overall, a great product, highly recommend trying it out.
Margot J.
Brooklyn, NY
I think Sunday Riley is good, but not mind blowing for the price.
I got this after running out of my Khiel's midnight recovery serum because I like having an oil on overnight and I'd heard good things about this.
First off, it's pretty pricey. I like the scent, but I could understand it turning some people off. The blue color is cool, but I find I have to really work it into my skin, whereas with the midnight recovery I can be much more gentle and it penetrates more efficiently somehow.
If you apply too much, you'll be left with a blue cast on your skin you cannot get rid of, until it goes all over your pillow.
It does make my skin look and feel good the next day, but at that price I want to be mind blown honestly.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I hate myself for saying this, but I LOVE this product. I told myself I was never going to buy a skin oil, especially one $100+. I was given this to try, and I will make the splurge again if I ever run out. This oil makes my skin feel smooth and soft after just a few uses. I have terribly sensitive skin, and this didn't irritate it or make me break out at all. In fact, I can see a significant difference in the texture of my skin. It's honestly incredible. I apply this after spot treatment, before moisturizer at night before bed. The product completely absorbs into my pores without any oiliness or residue left behind on my skin. I can't wait to see the long-term effects of this oil! Definitely worth looking into if you're all about skin care!
sayra s.
This is such a good oil for many reasons! I bought it for the first time online and it was the best thing for any small pimples and pores on my face! It's super moisturizing which is great for people with dry skin! It has to be one of the best out there!
The product itself is a bit pricey for anyone with a budget like me, but it's so worth it! I saved up a ton of my money for this product and I was not disappointed! You shouldn't use this daily if you have sensitive skin, but try slowly adding it in to your routine.
For me, the smell was a bit too strong and I didn't enjoy having to smell it, but after a few minutes the scent disappears! It's still a great product that I would swear by!
jessica c.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has helped with the subtle fine lines around my mouth. The results have left me very grateful, but i cant use this every night as it can cause mild peeling
Saba K.
Deer park
I didn't want to love this product because of the price tag, but it is not only worth the hype, it surpasses the hype. My skin has never looked better that when I was using this product. It did have minor breakouts for a couple days when I first started using this, but that is common with any retinol treatment. Immediately my skin looked glowy, plump and incredibly moisturized. Within a week, my pores were less noticeable and fewer breakouts. With continued use, the texture and tone of my skin improved noticeably- even sun spots and acne scars fading! Don't let the blue tint scare you, it completely disappears when you pat the oil into your skin. I will 100% repurchase this product in the future, but I am pregnant and therefore cannot use any retinol products.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I was on the search for a holy grail beauty oil, a SA at Sephora recommended that I try this face oil. At the time I had tried face oils by Herbivore, Kiehl's, Tarte, Drunk Elephant, Josie Maran, etc. This face oil has a lovely fragrance to it and it felt really good when I put it on at bedtime after cleansing, toner, essence, serums, and moisturizer. I felt like this facial oil really helped to seal in the moisture from my other face products. I do have sensitive, combination skin. And sadly, while I did notice benefits from using this face oil, it was too harsh for my sensitive skin and it made me break-out. :( Now my entire skincare regimen is Tatcha skincare products and my skin has never looked or felt this amazing. This is a lovely face oil that lives up to its claims, but if you have sensitive skin, I would highly recommend using Tatcha's gold camellia beauty oil instead.
Stephanie L.
Barnegat, NJ
Great Sunday Riley product. I apply almost every night after washing my face — let soak in and then follow with good genes every few days. My skin has luminosity and I love results
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
I found this oil to be very moisturizing. While I thought it did nourish my skin, I did not see any improvement in calming or redness. Good for an overnight oil for regular skin types.
Jamie B.