BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kyla S.
bronx
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve only used the sample size but I haven’t seen anything significant enough to spend the money on the full size. Skin still feels dry after using so a moisturizer is needed on top.
Brittany D.
Stamford, CT
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a staple product in my nightly routine. The oil smoothes on your skin and soaks in quickly resulting in silky smooth hydrated skin by morning!
Brianna S.
Holy grail. I use this at night with the UFO in the morning and my skin has seriously never looked better. I recommend this to everyone I can every chance I get.
Ashley H.
Lakewood, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this oil. It took a few days of use to notice a difference but I think my skin looks brighter and more even. It’s very dark blue so you have to make sure you massage it in well
Kim S.
Pembroke, NH
The smell and feel on this stuff is potent. Leaves the skin feeling amazing, but make sure you’re using this at night time only because during the day it would be brutal to tolerate
Lola A.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this oil! Made my skin so smooth and helped with skin discoloration. Would wake up with heathy, soft clearer skin. Sadly had to give it up because I use tretinoin now.
Sof m.
Got this in a beauty box. Not only is the bottle beautiful and elegant, but the serum itself is a lovely indigo. The smell is amazing as well. It left my skin silky smooth and delicate. I’d highly recommend it.
💜 P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good facility oil. For me though, it doesn’t stand far and above others that are less expensive. But, if you have the spare change and live the brand, go for it!
member-bb270
prince george
This product is amazing for my dry skin. Add such a strong moisturizer to my skin throughout the night while I sleep. It is great and helps my skin recover from the products I used on it throughout the day.
Carolina S.
Edgewater
Soooooooooo goooooddddd!!!!!!! Sunday Riley bring s it full force with this powerhouse of a night oil!!! After a week of use, you will see a glow come through. Just beware of using it right after an exfoliant.
Jamie B.