BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Preeya D.
I have just used samples of this, so I can't say how it works long term. I did really like how it felt on my skin when I used the samples. It absorbs nicely and I woke up with bright, clear skin. I am just not sure if it's worth the price!
Gabrielle K.
Ever since I found out about this brand, I have been in love! This does all the work while I sleep so I wake up looking refreshed! It’s worth the price in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Amy S.
As I went through thousands of reviews of Sunday Riley Luna night oil I thought for sure this would be my holy grail. I didn’t even get a sample, just went straight in and bought a bottle. Well, it feels nice on the skin when you put it on. It’s a blue tinted color which quickly dissipates once put on the face. The scent is very herbal, which I don’t love but I can deal with it for fabulous skin!!! Well, after a few weeks of using this every other night my skin broke out terribly! Big ones, super tiny ones. Terrible! So I emailed Sunday Riley and was told a purging period often happens. Ok so I stuck with it for another 4 weeks. Skin continued to get worse. Had to discontinue use. My skin is gradually getting better now. I’m sorry Sunday Riley but I would not recommend this product. For reference I have oily aging skin.
Tara M.
Wyandotte, MI
This little blue bottle is a miracle worker. Skin feels  softer and visibly more dewy and hydrated. This is a product that gets results. apply the oil at night, after using Sunday Riley's Good Genes lactic acid treatment, and the combo is AMAZING. Saw benefits within 1 week. Only "con" on my list is that It is expensive.  But i only need 3-4 drops for my entire face and neck. I recommend buying the 3 PC set (Luna oil, Good Genes, and ceramic slip cleaser). $85 at Sephora. Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water CreamSunday Riley Ceramic SlipSunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night OilSunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
Emily B.
Circleville, OH
I hate the smell but the results are worth it. I put this on at night after everything else them let it settle in and moisturize. I feel that my skin looks so much smoother
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Luna is nothing short of a miracle in a bottle! I’d seen this oil all over YouTube but didn’t want to commit to the price. They recently released a travel size which is actually cheaper per ounce than the full size, so I ended up picking one up (and then a couple more because I loved it so much!) The oil is tinted slightly blue, this unfortunately is an artificial dye but it is meant to remind us all that this oil is for nighttime use only, and once blended into the skin you can’t really tell anyway. I have dry skin so I absolutely love having a treatment and oil in one. I have sensitive skin so I’ve been scared of retinoids but this is surprisingly gentle on my skin and has helped fade scars and resurface my skin entirely. I was having problems with textured skin and this has overall helped smooth everything out while helping my complexion. I apply this on clean skin and let it fully absorb, then finish it off with my favorite moisturizer for an extra hydro boost. Provided I continue seeing the same results, I’ll be a customer for life.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Oil! One of my all time favorites! Oils are my absolute favorite part of my skin care routine and I will re purchase this oil again and again! I just hate how much it costs!
Ana M.
This is a magic potion, you almost immediately notice a different in your skin just after one use!! Effective and amazing, definitely a splurge but worth every penny!
Tabitha A.
Liked this product a lot. The cost is a little outrageous, but if you aren’t concerned about money-I would say go for it! Left my face feeling so smooth and hydrated.
💋Cara S.
I can NOT live without my [product:sunday-riley-luna-sleeping-night-oil-mini-0.25-oz/-7.5-ml] Well actually, now I can not live without my Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil (full size) but it all started with the mini size!!! As did my love affair for ALL my favorite Sunday Riley skincare products! I tried them out by purchasing them in sets or trial sizes. Once I tried them though - I WAS HOOKED! The cool thing about the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil is that it has an advanced trans-retinoid acid ester complex mixed with potent botanicals which is even better than regular Rx retinol, in my opinion because you get all of the benefits of using a Rx retin-a cream, but without all of the negative side affects, like the peeling & drying out of your skin! I love that! This stuff does it all - it gives your skin a more youthful, luminous, even-toned appearance by morning! It does this by visibly reducing the size of pores & wrinkles, while also improving the signs of premature aging, fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness! It is soothing and calming and great for all skin types! As I said, it does it ALL!!! Try it!!! You will NOT regret it!!! 💋
Jamie B.