BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
member-5bdea519d
I used this stuff as directed for months. It stinks, costs too much, and I saw no difference. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is it moisturizes my skin before bed.
Kelley A.
Houston
This is the best night oil I’ve ever used. I love every Sunday Riley product I’ve tried, but I use this after good genes and in combination with the UFO oil and it keeps my skin looking so good!
Kamri P.
Houston
I really did like my Luna oil almost as much as my Kiel’s oil. The scent is a little off setting but once you get past that it’s a great product leaving your skin feeling moisturized before bed.
Carrie W.
Oakland , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my holy grail products. I apply it every night with drunk elephants TLC and wake up to baby smooth skin. The smell is very unique but I now associate it with hydrated, plump skin!
Julia V.
Mc Calla, AL
This is nice but if I use it every night my face gets a little irritated. The packaging is cute and the blue color is entertaining. I like the product when I use it every other night, but I’m not sure it’s worth the price tag.
Kayla H.
Kingston, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in a small size and a little goes a long way. Not impressed with the sent but i do love this oil. It starts off blue and disappears when blended. Love this for my skin! Looks healthier.
Leza O.
I'm sure this would be great for someone with really dry skin, but with my oily skin it always leaves it feeling sticky. Despite it saying it can be used on oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it.
Emily W.
Windermere, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a strong odor but it's a great nighttime oil. Greatly reduced redness and when used in conjunction with Good Genes, I noticed fewer fine lines and my skin was a lot smoother.
Marci R.
I love this! A little goes a long way. I have dry skin with a tendency to get oily in the t-zone area in the summer. I use this year round! Blemishes, dry patches, unevenness gone!

Use alone if you have oily skin or under your night cream for drier skin. I have yet to not wake up refreshed. I used 2-3x's a week and my bottle is still pretty full!

Two things to watch for:
1) Don't mind the blue tint of the oil, it melts away as your skin absorbs the oil

2) Store this as you would all your precious oil- in a dark and cool place!

Yes, this oil is worth it!
Jessica H.
If you are new to retinol look no further!!! This is one of the few products that I can out on my skin at night and wake up and see a noticeable difference. Beyond the anti aging benefits, it helps with my redness and blemishes. Truly can’t say enough good things
Jamie B.