BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Michelle G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to! I cant brush my teeth wash my face and not have my luna. It's part of my everyday routine and will be probably forever. My skin just loves it. A few drops is all it takes and my whole face is soft glowing and ready for a night of goodness getting absorbed into my skin!
Karen H.
Kendall Park , NJ
Excellent! I used twice a week in the evening and my skin looked smoother and rested in the morning . You only need a little it goes a long way. I like the dropper applicator too!
Katie A.
It's like liquid magic for your face.  I love putting this on at night!!! I wake up and my skin is so soft and clear and I look ten times better when I wake up than I ever did before I found this amazing oil.  I would recommend this to everyone!!!!! It's worth the money.
Tami S.
I use this every night and it leaves your face feeling smooth and silky instantly. You can feel just how smooth the minute the product touches your fingers. It is a great product.
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
Literally... the... best... oil... ever..! I have had such stubborn acne scars and this oil seems to be the only one that fades them, adds radiance, smooths my skin, and *probably* even curbed my acne even!
Katie T.
Georgetown
This is worth every penny of the expensive price tag. If the price makes you nervous, just know it lasts forever. It makes your skin clear, radiant, smooth... you name it, this oil does it. Treat yourself !
Stephanie G.
This stuff is wonderful. I’ve only been using it a few days but I love it. I was worried about using an oil since I combo/oily skin but all is good. A little bit goes a long way.
Lindsey G.
Fort Meade
Must buy! My friends noticed a huge difference in my skin after I started using this. I kept getting comments and people asking what I was using. Easy to use and absorbs quickly.
Beauty a.
This makes my skin soft and bright and clear, but it stains my pillowcases blue and it has a strong scent that might bother some people. For the money, I'd buy something that doesn't have side effects.
Brooke M.
This oil is AMAZING... woke up the next morning and began to see a difference. Brightens your skin and you wake up feeling rejuvenated. I would recommend to all skin types!! Definitely will be repurchasing.
Jamie B.