BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This new product takes skincare routine to a whole new level. A beauty oil that has retinoids and does not irritate your skin, and it won’t make you feel oilynotice improvement next day
Heather U.
Naugatuck , CT
This is my holy grail! This retinol is encapsulated by a carrier oil so it stays active! The blue Tansy protects the retinol from light! My pores and fine lines shrink! Love this stuff!
Arielle 🌻.
Baltimore
Other than the smell, they’re sleeping night oil is great! I find it works best when my skin doesn’t have active acne. I like that it warms up in your palms before it goes on your face.
Sherry T.
Columbia Fls, MT
Purchased at: Sephora
This night oil is so luxurious. I have oily skin but this oil still works wonders. It sinks in quickly and makes your skin feel ultra soft and hydrated. I use in place of my night cream as a last step in my routine.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Love the smell! So much hype for this oil and for the most part it holds up its reputation. I have combination acne prone skin and it does ok. Very moisturizing and gives a dewy finish.
Jillian W.
Round Hill
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this oil based on great reviews. I was super excited to try it and see results. Unfortunately I hated the smell so much I couldn’t even thinking about applying again. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this stuff. My skin has changed so much for the better since using this. The smell isn’t the best, but I deal with it cause the results I have seen in such a short time.
Tali K.
los angeles
I bought this with the good genes and they work really well together! I find myself only using it together or only using good genes by itself. Using Luna on its own doesn’t work for me
Kayla B.
I absolutely love the Luna oil! I got a sample of it in my allure box and have been hooked every since. I use it a couple times a week overnight. It has been improving my skin!
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
This has been a game changer for me. If it wasn’t a Sephora favorites I wouldn’t have probably known about it. I have it in a sample size since I got it in a value set. But omg I love it.
Jamie B.