BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
hanna s.
los angeles, CA
pricy but such a magical product! it had retinol, so if you wanted an introductory product to it, i’d highly recommend this. my skin seemed to heal more quick from acne while i used this!
maricela h.
Oswego, IL
Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil is amazing..it made my skin feel luxuriously soft..it is made with blue tansy which is relaxing like chamomile..love love love.Time to buy some more!!
Casey D.
Belle Rose, LA
I use the product occasionally since the Sunday line tends to irritate my skin... I use when I am not using a peel pad.. It doesn't leave my skin oily... Not a great smell though...
Victoria M.
I love this brand. I love having my skin feel super hydrated and I use multiple oils. This is very expensive but a little goes a long way and once you use this I feel like you can’t go back.
Samantha S.
My favorite face oil. Makes my face glow every morning. My skin definitely reaps a lot of benefits from using this product frequently, it makes it soft, glow, and looks so much healthier.
Rhea O.
I received this from Sephora as a deluxe sample and really enjoyed it. I put it on before I went to sleep and would wake up with soft, supple skin. However, I have a decent amount of facial oils, so I this wouldn't be my first choice if I had to buy again.
Katie M.
I love the added hydration this night oil brings. I wish I saw more wrinkle prevention, but I’m only half way thru the bottle. Maybe by the end I will see it. Overall, very nice facial oil, but idk if I’ll repurchase.
Janie P.
This stuff is wonderful but don’t fall in love as it is expensive. I got mine in a subscription beauty box and I hoard it like a squirrel. Truly worth all the hype? Yes yes it is
Bryan R.
Anaheim, CA
I don’t know what the hype is about this oil. It takes a long time to get used to the smell of the blue tansy and it was too harsh on my skin. I used it every third night and it was ok. It is super Pricy for the size
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the Luna oil. It’s very effective and I can tell a difference in my skin within a week of using it every night. I don’t love the smell but it’s not very heavy and doesn’t longer. The benefits outweighs the cons!
Jamie B.