BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Kadi P.
Omg I love this so much. I want to cry when I see the price tag. But it does last a ridiculously long time. It feels like silk on, does amazing things to my skin. Ugh, why you gotta cost so much
Chloë J.
I love this product! I had high expectations and they were exceeded. Very nice, luxurious packaging. I use a few drops on my skin at night and wake up with clear, bright, hydrated skin. It is quite pricy but worth it to me. I will repurchase. The smell is quite strong at first but you get used to it.
Linda F.
Columbus
Purchased at: Sephora
Works ok. Didn't feel that I saw enough results to continue use long enough to even finish the large bottle. Seemed to make me break out. I am well retinized so it wasn't terribly harsh on my skin. Unlikely to purchase again.
Lindsey R.
Denton, TX
I love this stuff it feels amazing on my face. Since it is So expensive I'm not sure I would repurchase it again. The only difference I noticed in my face is that when I wake up its not as dry.
Maggie S.
Pickens
Purchased at: Sephora
Sunday Riley had great skin care and everything I’ve tried from them has worked for me. This one kind of has a strong smell so try in store before buying would be my recommendation. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Samantha R.
Oceanside, NY
I like this product and it feels nice on the skin, hasn't caused any adverse reactions but I also haven't seen much of an immediate change in my skin. Hoping to notice more with continued use.
Amy D.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I truly believe in Sunday Riley products!! I think that this oil has helped with my skin's overall texture and feel. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks but I see a difference already.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This along with the good genes have been my most effective skin care products from Sephora. I bought them as a kit in January and I still have more than half left so it lasts a long time and is definitely worth the splurge!
Ryan J.
Lorain, OH
Love it. Hate the smell. It has an an earthy wierd smell and when combined with the good genes I smell like I rolled around in a hay bale with a pissy cat. Luckily the combo made my face glow,
Tami S.
This really makes your skin feel so smooth and soft. The minute you put the product on you can feel the softness. In the morning my skin is smooth and shiny. I use this every night before bed.
Jamie B.