BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
I was gifted this from my friend because it just didn't agree with her. And O.M.G. I love it. My face is uber-sensitive and it can totally handle this. I wake up soft and smooth and my skin loves it!
Maren T.
Saint Paul , MN
Hard to tell how effective the product is, but I definitely did notice some brightening. Did not irritate my very sensitive skin. Easy to use dropper bottle. A little out of my normal price range.
Danielle S.
Frisco, TX
This worked really well for me, especially in combination with the good genes serum! I definitely did not love the scent but I appreciate the effects more than I hated the scent. It's pricey but worth it in my opinion.
erin e.
Austell, GA
Again, thought I would be a fan of this Sunday Riley product based on all the reviews. But again, I failed to see any real results—even with this being considered a retinol.
Averee C.
Orlando, FL
This is a great night time oil! The oil is super lightweight so even if you have or at least skin it’s Orioles going to soak right into the skin and deliver great tightening and smoothing factors
Claire W.
Woodside, NY
To be honest I was looking forward to this product for a long time because of all the rave reviews. I didn't notice any positive results even though I used it religiously until the end. Also, I accidentally got it on a sweater and it could not wash out...
Ally H.
Natick, MA
I have only used this for a few nights so far. It has caused a few Whiteheads, but no other irritation. My skin feels very soft and smooth and the redness I have is there, but seems to be getting a little better. I will keep using this for optimal results.
Emily G.
Brooklyn , NY
Looks cool, smells good - I find that it’s helping to reduce texture and redness in areas where my acne is healing. I don’t think that it’s broken me out and it hasn’t caused any other irritation
Dany L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The only reason I gave this product 3 stars is that i have not been consistently using this product. When i did use it i really did not see a big difference in my skin. I do plan on trying again
Chloë J.
I love this product! I had high expectations and they were exceeded. Very nice, luxurious packaging. I use a few drops on my skin at night and wake up with clear, bright, hydrated skin. It is quite pricy but worth it to me. I will repurchase. The smell is quite strong at first but you get used to it.
Jamie B.