BY SUNDAY RILEY #2 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
Love this night oil - it is pricey but I love the effects when using before Sunday Riley good genes; it is blue and does apply blue until rubbed in; not the best smell but worth for effective results
Alyssia J.
Charlevoix, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is my HG!!! I use this oil liberally every single night! It's amazing! I cant live without it! It really calms down my redness, and has helped clear up my skin significantly! I cant say enough good things about this oil!
Lindsey B.
Aside from the weird almost seaweed-y smell to this formula, I like it. I can definitely tell that my skin is not nearly as bright and plump as when u was using it.
Allie R.
Blacksburg, VA
I must say this deserves a 5 for the effects. I put it on before bed every night and my lines around my eyes are disappearing. My only gripe is that it has a strong odor.
Danielle B.
CANNOT live without this oil! My complexion looks so much clearer after continuous use. A little goes a long way. Sunday Riley created products without filler ingredients! You get what you pay for.
Jayna P.
Franklin Park, NJ
Love this as an evening retinol for my night time routine. Goes on great and you can really see the results without the negative effects on your skin. It is a pricey product, but worth it if you’re in need of a good night time oil.
Marie N.
Harvey, LA
I use this night oil every other night with my good genes and it leaves my skin super hydrating and soft! My skin glows in the morning! Already on my second bottle and will continue to repurchase!
alyssa s.
Budd Lake
I didn’t notice any difference when using this bottle. Now that is it almost
Finished I can’t help but wonder how the product could actually work because retinol and acids cancel
Each other out???
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
I was gifted this from my friend because it just didn't agree with her. And O.M.G. I love it. My face is uber-sensitive and it can totally handle this. I wake up soft and smooth and my skin loves it!
Jamie B.