BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is the scent like?3 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this all of 2018 and I am in love. This sleeping oil at first scared me because of the color and how oily it felt at first. I have texture and dry patches on my face. So I was hoping this would improve those issues. I only used two - three times a week because one I know it’s a pricey product so wanted to keep it as long as I could, also I didn’t want to use it everyday because my face didn’t need it. I have fine lines and redness but just slight so I wasn’t worried if this didn’t help those issues more so I wanted to improve dryness and texture. Well this is magic in a bottle, it improved everything! I love it so much. Only thing that makes me gasp is the price but I’m willing to purchase more because it WORKS!
Gina P.
Washington
This is the one! If you’re looking for a night oil...you’ve found it, but it’ll cost you! The packaging is beautiful and reflective of the Sunday Riley price tag. The color is blue, which is off-putting at first, but it melts into your skin without leaving any residue on your pillow. I break out occasionally and never expected an oil to treat breakouts but this calms and hydrates my skin without irritating it, making the spots disappear quicker than they would without any treatment. I use this a few times per week and wake up with soft, glowing skin. It definitely plumps up any fine lines and blurs my pores. Sephora usually has this packaged with Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, which gives you two of the best products out there at a lower cost than purchasing them separately (and you’ll want to...promise!)
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
From my experience, Luna sleeping oil really does deliver all the results Sunday Riley mentions in their description. My skin texture and discoloration, fine lines, and large pores have all changed for the better since adding Luna oil to my skincare routine. My skin is really sensitive so every now and then I experience a little bit of peeling) flaking dry skin, but all I have to do is skip a day or a few and add it back in a few times a week. I noticed in other reviews that people mentioned a licorice scent, and I have to agree on that, but it isn't too heavy or unpleasant and doesn't linger. I will keep using this oil and definitely recommend!!
Daryl S.
Scranton
Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil is a truly unique product. The smell can be off-putting if you’re not expecting it but once you get used to it, it’s really not that bad (it sort of reminds me of licorice but not gross licorice). In the morning, it feels like i have new skin and a little bit goes a long way! It’s also kind of fun that the oil is blue until you rub it into your skin so you know when you’re getting a truly even application. I purchased a smaller bottle of this and would definitely get the larger size if it wasn’t so expensive.
Nicole A.
Baltimore
This stuff is AMAZE-BALLS! In all seriousness, I am a skincare freak, especially once I hit my 30s. I have tried a million different skin care products and spent enough to purchase a small island at this point. I was looking for something with anti aging properties that would be easy on my skin and fit nicely into my routine. I discovered this oil in one of the kits at Sephora that also came with the Good Genes and let me tell you, it changed my life! While my skin wasn’t terribly problematic before, I did have some texture and problem areas (I’m looking at you, T-Zone). My skin just felt and appeared dull. After using this, I noticed a significant difference in my skins texture and appearance. It just looked brighter and more radiant and it was soooo smooth. I noticed results pretty immediate which is awesome! Who doesn't like immediate gratification?!?! This is my go to now and I will NEVER purchase any other brand. I use this at night in conjunction with Sunday Riley Good Genes. They really are the power couple of skincare when used together! The oil has a blue tint but blends and sinks right into the skin clear. I apply this after my cleanser and essence. I follow this with the Good Genes (as recommended by Sunday Riley herself). I do let it sink in for about 10 minutes before I go in with Good Genes. I then apply an eye cream and moisturizer. I do use this EVERY NIGHT and will continue to use it forever. I have no interest in even trying anything else at this point, that is how much I love it! If you are on the fence and the price is holding you back, definitely try the kits out. They usually have the kits available at Sephora. You get a decent amount of product and can decide if it works for you before dropping the (really) big bucks.
angela s.
Duck, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this initially for three weeks every night while my mom was out of the country with my problem skin... poor texture, dark marks, dull, not super firm or glowy. When she got back my skin had changed so much that she asked if I had Botox!!!!! The smell isn’t my favorite (my husband says it smells like funeral home flowers lol) but it’s gentle on skin, doesn’t cause irritation, and is SUPER effective. Use with the clay cleanser and good genes lactic acid!!! My skin looks great!!
Holly B.
Stillwater
If I could give this product 10 stars, I would! It is life-changing. My skin looks 10 years younger. I received this as a sample in a beauty box and I’ve already ordered the full size. It’s now a staple on my nightstand. My coworker even commented on how great my skin looks. The added bonus? I put it on the backs of my hands after my body butter at night and it’s taken years off of how old my hands look. LOVE THIS MAGIC STUFF!! Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Brittany L.
Newport
Unpopular opinion but I'm not sure this oil is worth the hype or the price. It does a really good job at moisturizing but as for reducing pore size, I don't really notice too much of a difference since using it (and I've gone through two jars of it.) Have definitely noticed more of a reduction in fine lines and pores since switching to the Tatcha brightening serum (I know - two completely different products that aren't really comparable) at night than this oil.
Jenna B.
This oil has helped significantly with my clogged pores. Even better, it also minimizes my pores SO much! I have very enlarged pores due to years of acne. I’ve tried many oils, including the UFO by Sunday Riley, but this one really stands out as the best for me. It also soothes my skin and evens out my complexion from redness. I wouldn’t say this helps much with cystic pimples, but it helps more with smaller acne like whiteheads, blackheads, clogged pores, etc.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I really love Sunday Riley skincare products especially this sleeping night oil. It really works well on my skin...It’s a little tad harsh on my skin when it goes on but that’s probably because I have really sensitive skin. Ideally it works wonders during the night time and I love the appearance of my skin in the morning time.
Jamie B.