BY SUNDAY RILEY #5 in Face Oil

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal

- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Suggested Usage:
-Apply as needed to clean skin.
-Product goes from blue to clear when massaged into the skin deeply enough.

Advanced tips:
-Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing.

Precautions:
-Due to presence of retinoids, not for use during pregnancy.
-Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use Luna at night.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a blue color after applying this? Or...5 Answers
Nicole A.
Baltimore
This stuff is AMAZE-BALLS! In all seriousness, I am a skincare freak, especially once I hit my 30s. I have tried a million different skin care products and spent enough to purchase a small island at this point. I was looking for something with anti aging properties that would be easy on my skin and fit nicely into my routine. I discovered this oil in one of the kits at Sephora that also came with the Good Genes and let me tell you, it changed my life! While my skin wasn’t terribly problematic before, I did have some texture and problem areas (I’m looking at you, T-Zone). My skin just felt and appeared dull. After using this, I noticed a significant difference in my skins texture and appearance. It just looked brighter and more radiant and it was soooo smooth. I noticed results pretty immediate which is awesome! Who doesn't like immediate gratification?!?! This is my go to now and I will NEVER purchase any other brand. I use this at night in conjunction with Sunday Riley Good Genes. They really are the power couple of skincare when used together! The oil has a blue tint but blends and sinks right into the skin clear. I apply this after my cleanser and essence. I follow this with the Good Genes (as recommended by Sunday Riley herself). I do let it sink in for about 10 minutes before I go in with Good Genes. I then apply an eye cream and moisturizer. I do use this EVERY NIGHT and will continue to use it forever. I have no interest in even trying anything else at this point, that is how much I love it! If you are on the fence and the price is holding you back, definitely try the kits out. They usually have the kits available at Sephora. You get a decent amount of product and can decide if it works for you before dropping the (really) big bucks.
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
I first bought a "Sephora Favorites" kit with a small tube of this in it just to test it's worth. Before I ran out of that, which last a surprising amount of time, I ended up ordering a bottle of it. I'm hooked. I use it as the last step of my night time routine. And I only use it nightly. A little goes a long way, just a couple of drops is plenty for my face and neck. I read a LOT of reviews before purchase because #expensive....but the negative things people said didn't even register when I used it. I personally don't notice the smell & I love how it dries down to a matte feel. I don't look or feel greasy before bed. Just hydrated and my skin feels so healthy in the mornings. I'm hooked on Sunday Riley now! I had horrible cystic acne after my pregnancy, so I really got motivated to do everything I could for my skin. Retinol helps fight wrinkles and acne so it's a win/win. The retinol never bothers me thanks to the calming qualities of the blue tansy. And my cystic acne has gone away completely, save for an occasional problem spot.
Alyee H.
Lately I have been looking for new night creams and solutions to combat my dry skin without the clogging during these hot summer nights. Therefore, I was excited to give Sunday Riley’s Luna Sleeping Night Oil a go.

It's an innovative skincare product that combines retinol and essential oils such as blue tansy, azulene and German chamomile. It has an invigorating natural scent combined with the notes of licorice, and softly fades away once applied. Just like the smell, the beautiful and fun turquoise color fades once gently rubbed into skin. Surprisingly, it's not greasy at all and my skin quickly soaks it up, only leaving a soft texture behind while I catch some Zs. The benefits include luminous, even skin tone, while reducing redness and fine lines.

Overall, I was able to move past the scent and take in the benefits, noticing after a week of use that my dark spots were lighter and my skin felt supple. Luna Sleeping Night Oil is definitely a high-end skin care product that is worth the pricey tag of $105, making it a good investment in your skincare regimen.

Jillian G.
Miller Place
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is some powerful oil! I won’t lie I use it every single night. I have one in each bathroom as well in my travel bag. It definitively has a very powerful smell to it but because it has such strong ingredients that actually work it’s something that doesn’t bother me at all. I use it with the Sunday Riley Good Genes and I can’t put into words what it has done for my face! It’s very pricey but it does work! The ONLY thing I don’t like about it is they make it like the bottle is way bigger than it really is. When I finished one of my “traveling size” ones, I found there was a tiny plastic bag inside that held the product..I removed it and couldn’t believe how little product was in there. I would say if Sunday Riley could improve on anything, it would be actually giving the correct amount of product instead of making the bottles misleading on the size. Especially since they are so expensive!
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I seriously have the worst sensitive, acne prone, break out every day of my life, cystic acne skin you could ever have.. Hormonal acne is the worst thing you could ever deal with! No matter what you put on your face, it sucks. I have such fair sensitive skin that every break out causes hyperpigmentation and red spots that are darker than anything you could ever try to cover up! BUT PLEASEEEE Let me tell you what Miss Sunday Riley is doing for my life!! Yes god.. I have been living off Sunday Riley samples and I finally gave in and bought every product. My skin loves me. My hyperpigmentation has gone down, my redness has almost disappeared, no more cystic acne! Luna night oil is the first and last oil I will EVER use on my face, just after I wash it with the ceramic slip clay cleanser. Thankkkk you for changing my life Ms. Riley!! Waiting for the day I can walk out of my house without makeup!..
Dora L.
Lovely product! I love waking up after because it seems to add moisture and fill in fine lines. I look refreshed when I wake up and that’s really important at 5am! I got a sample of this when I ordered from Sephora online and that convinced me to buy it. I would suggest maybe offering samples in bottles with a dropper top so that someone could try it for several days to see if they enjoy it. My sample was in a foil packet and I snipped the corner off to preserve it so I could use it for a few more days. Sucks because I ended up spilling it on the 3rd night. You only need a few drops so the product will last a long time.
Devin F.
Such a luxurious product! Since it is an oil, a little goes a long way! You only need a few drops! I apply this in the evening before bed since it can give you a rather “greasy” appearance until it sinks in. The smell makes you feel like you’re at a spa! It has hints of a lemongrass, green tea scent that are so crisp and refreshing! Products like this that contain retinol/retinoids should not be used every night. It’s best to start out gradually and build up a tolerance. This oil however is very nourishing unlike other products containing similar ingredients. This product is recommended to be paired with the “good genes” serum. The two together are known as a “power couple” for very clear reasons! Try them and see for yourself! The price may scare you, but one bottle will last you for such a long time!
Kateryna V.
Issaquah
▫️ABOUT THE PRODUCT: A next-generation retinol oil that boosts the look and feel of skin plumpness, while improving the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly younger-looking skin.
Solutions for: ~ Fine lines and wrinkles ~ Dryness and rough texture ~ Pores
Luna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester (retinol) complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging, including fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness.
▫️MY THOUGHTS: I’ve used this as a part of my PM routine about four time at this point. My skin does feel soft and nourished in the morning but I’m gonna be honest with you…the scent that is supposed to be calming doesn’t work for me like that. It just smells like walnut hull to me. But other than that, it’s a nice product with silky texture that doesn’t irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. I’ll keep using it to see if I’ll notice any changes in the skin texture. -
#skincaretips #skincarereview #sundayriley #lunaoil #dryskin #dryskincare #skincare #skincareproducts #skincarelover #skincarejunkie #skincarecommunity #skincareroutine #pmskincare #skincaredaily #antiagingskincare #fallskincare #retinol #igtopshelfie #bbeauty #discoverunder2k
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Picked this up from Sephora because I wanted to start using a retinol product. I like that you only have to use it at night and it absorbs into the skin really well. I use it as directed, right after toning and before serums or moisturizer but I let it soak into the skin fully before moving on to the next step. It didn’t interfere with my other nighttime products and my skin looks great in the morning. You have to use consistently for 4 weeks for the anti-aging results but others are immediate. It definitely didn’t irritate or dry my skin out at all. I recommend this for first time retinol users and I’ll probably grab a bottle for my mom.
UPDATE after a few days: this has dramatically reduced the size of my large pores on my cheeks and nose.
Samantha R.
Okay, so I really wanted to hate this oil. Seriously, needed to hate it... but I don’t. I got a sample of this night oil from Sephora because I was very hesitant about the over to the top price. 1) I’m only 26, 2) I have the skin of an 18 year old, 3) the only somewhat wrinkle I’m worried about is this light barely noticeable line I have on my forehead because I laugh too often and make the people eyebrows at least twice a day. That line is starting to bother the hell out of me because sometimes my liquid foundation sinks into that horrid line.
I’ve never used retinol because of my age and because my skin is sensitive but my local Sephora girl recommended trying this as a preventative. I’m so glad I did. I literally woke up with more plump skin in one day. I’m not going to lie my skin slightly burned/tingled last night but I didn’t wake up with any redness or irritation. I’m going to purchase this oil in the full size but maybe use it 2-3 times a week. Everyday seems a little too much for someone my age. Glad I tried it! Hopefully my line disappears like magic ;)
Jamie B.
Herandy S.
Corona, NY
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Which beauty subscriptions do you ladies & gents get each month & what has been your favorite products so far? (I will like all the comments) I get my allure box & my Sephora play box, one of my favorite products so far has been my Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil another is the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb ❤️

Sephora