BY SUNDAY RILEY #7 in Face Oil

A next-generation retinoid oil to reduce pore size, improve appearance of damaged skin, and help fight wrinkles. With an advance retinol complex, Luna helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while simultaneously correcting damage caused by the sun, time, and pollution. Use this oil before bed to notice firmer, clearer skin by morning. Trans-retinol ester fights the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of skin elasticity while an essential oil complex calms and soothes skin. Cold pressed avocado, chia, and Concord grape seed oils sink into skin for quick absorption of actives while boosting radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with organic, cold pressed oils. Advanced trans-retinoic acid ester is mixed with potent botanicals for the ultimate transformational, sleeping night oil.

• What areas is this best to apply besides the temples?2 Answers
  • What is your one must have night-time skincare product? M...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a blue color after applying this? Or...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
I first bought a "Sephora Favorites" kit with a small tube of this in it just to test it's worth. Before I ran out of that, which last a surprising amount of time, I ended up ordering a bottle of it. I'm hooked. I use it as the last step of my night time routine. And I only use it nightly. A little goes a long way, just a couple of drops is plenty for my face and neck. I read a LOT of reviews before purchase because #expensive....but the negative things people said didn't even register when I used it. I personally don't notice the smell & I love how it dries down to a matte feel. I don't look or feel greasy before bed. Just hydrated and my skin feels so healthy in the mornings. I'm hooked on Sunday Riley now! I had horrible cystic acne after my pregnancy, so I really got motivated to do everything I could for my skin. Retinol helps fight wrinkles and acne so it's a win/win. The retinol never bothers me thanks to the calming qualities of the blue tansy. And my cystic acne has gone away completely, save for an occasional problem spot.
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I was hesitant to get this at first because it's a bit expensive - but the more I read the reviews the more I'm itching to try it for myself - I finally saved enough money to buy me one. Was it worth it? A definite YES! I didn't like the scent though. I bet it's because of those organic oils but it's not too bad once it's absorbed. You might probably turn into a Smurfette for a split second because of the blue color - but it does blend really good after. The oil is not thick and it doesn't feel heavy. I’ve used this as part of my PM routine and noticed myself reaching for it ever so often. So far I am loving the effects - pore size minimized, texture smoother, and surprisingly some redness is gone, literally calmed my skin. This has become a ”holy grail” product for me.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I seriously have the worst sensitive, acne prone, break out every day of my life, cystic acne skin you could ever have.. Hormonal acne is the worst thing you could ever deal with! No matter what you put on your face, it sucks. I have such fair sensitive skin that every break out causes hyperpigmentation and red spots that are darker than anything you could ever try to cover up! BUT PLEASEEEE Let me tell you what Miss Sunday Riley is doing for my life!! Yes god.. I have been living off Sunday Riley samples and I finally gave in and bought every product. My skin loves me. My hyperpigmentation has gone down, my redness has almost disappeared, no more cystic acne! Luna night oil is the first and last oil I will EVER use on my face, just after I wash it with the ceramic slip clay cleanser. Thankkkk you for changing my life Ms. Riley!! Waiting for the day I can walk out of my house without makeup!..
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
This is a truly luxurious night oil. This is one of those products that make you feel fancy and good about yourself lol. I use this in combination with the Sunday Riley Good Genes treatment. I use the good genes in the morning and Luna at night. The serum goes on blue and does give a blue tint to the skin but it sinks into the skin and the blue tint disappears after a while. This should definitely be used at night because it’s heavy and I don’t think it would wear well under makeup. After using this I wake up and my skin feels like new skin... it is so soft and smooth!! After using this and the Good Genes combined I can almost go without makeup now. My skin is so much brighter and clearer, this has taken away the dark spots and dullness and even my redness!!! My skin tone is so even now. I will never be able to live without this stuff!
Amy S.
As I went through thousands of reviews of Sunday Riley Luna night oil I thought for sure this would be my holy grail. I didn’t even get a sample, just went straight in and bought a bottle. Well, it feels nice on the skin when you put it on. It’s a blue tinted color which quickly dissipates once put on the face. The scent is very herbal, which I don’t love but I can deal with it for fabulous skin!!! Well, after a few weeks of using this every other night my skin broke out terribly! Big ones, super tiny ones. Terrible! So I emailed Sunday Riley and was told a purging period often happens. Ok so I stuck with it for another 4 weeks. Skin continued to get worse. Had to discontinue use. My skin is gradually getting better now. I’m sorry Sunday Riley but I would not recommend this product. For reference I have oily aging skin.
Samantha R.
Okay, so I really wanted to hate this oil. Seriously, needed to hate it... but I don’t. I got a sample of this night oil from Sephora because I was very hesitant about the over to the top price. 1) I’m only 26, 2) I have the skin of an 18 year old, 3) the only somewhat wrinkle I’m worried about is this light barely noticeable line I have on my forehead because I laugh too often and make the people eyebrows at least twice a day. That line is starting to bother the hell out of me because sometimes my liquid foundation sinks into that horrid line.
I’ve never used retinol because of my age and because my skin is sensitive but my local Sephora girl recommended trying this as a preventative. I’m so glad I did. I literally woke up with more plump skin in one day. I’m not going to lie my skin slightly burned/tingled last night but I didn’t wake up with any redness or irritation. I’m going to purchase this oil in the full size but maybe use it 2-3 times a week. Everyday seems a little too much for someone my age. Glad I tried it! Hopefully my line disappears like magic ;)
Kori A.
I think this product is amazing. I didn’t see results right away but after a few weeks of use certainly see and feel the difference. Since it’s oil based I’m not sure it’s great for oily skin it I tend to have normal to sensitive skin and have no problems at all. At first I started using everyday but now I backed down to 2-3 times per week. I put it on a freshly cleaned face and top with my night time moisturizer. My only criticisms is the blueish color can get on things if you don’t let it dry long enough or accidentally use to much. Overall great product!! Highly recommended
Maggie X.
Phoenix
hands down my holy grail sleeping oil. the price point is steep, but the ingredients in here are amazing. the formulation is specifically for more sensitive skin, and there are calming components for those whose skin tend to be more finicky (aka mine). I use this oil underneath a water based moisturizer two or three times a week, and my skin always looks better the next day than it did before. it helps with tired, dull, uneven skin, not to mention anti-aging and hyperpigmentation. I’ve repurchased so many times despite the high price point, and will continue to in the foreseeable future.
Lexey D.
Fort Wayne
Honestly I feel like I can hear the angels singing over the parted heavens when I use this product,m. First of all, I love the blue Tandy in this product and the pretty blue color it gives the oil. I loveee how it feels on my face, not oily or greasy AT ALL. It just makes my skin so smooth and soft and sinks right in. I use this with good genes and I love the both
Of th together. They're honestly a miracle. I have always had nice skin, but this takes my skin to the next level, and I feel like
It will keep my skin nice and slow down the aging process. I really love Sunday Riley and all her products, this one is a must!
💋Cara S.
Ok ladies & gent's, this stuff is the real deal!!! If you have heard all the amazing benefits of Retin-a, but can not get your hands on a prescription for the stuff - have no fear! This stuff is EVEN better! Yes, I said EVEN BETTER than Retin-a bc when you start using it Retin-a, your skin goes through a real ugly & uncomfortable stage of drying out, peeling and flaking, but Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil has ALL of the amazing benefits of Retin-a - MINUS the ugly, uncomfortable faze! IT'S INGENIOUS! It works exceptionally well in tandem with Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment . I use both and can NOT live without them! P.S. AND I actually DO have a script for Retin-a, but I STILL choose to go with these products instead! SUNDAY RILEY IS AN ABSOLUTE SKINCARE GENIOUS in the lab, I am not kidding! Look her up & check her out! AND GIVE THESE PRODUCTS A TRY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
Jamie B.
Terrebonne , QC
Herandy S.
Corona, NY
Ayeh K.
Does anyone still use a moisturizer after this or is the oil enough after cleansing? I have dry skin!