BY SUNDAY RILEY #3 in Face Oil

A next-generation retinoid oil to reduce pore size, improve appearance of damaged skin, and help fight wrinkles. With an advance retinol complex, Luna helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while simultaneously correcting damage caused by the sun, time, and pollution. Use this oil before bed to notice firmer, clearer skin by morning. Trans-retinol ester fights the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of skin elasticity while an essential oil complex calms and soothes skin. Cold pressed avocado, chia, and Concord grape seed oils sink into skin for quick absorption of actives while boosting radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with organic, cold pressed oils. Advanced trans-retinoic acid ester is mixed with potent botanicals for the ultimate transformational, sleeping night oil.

• What is your one must have night-time skincare product? Mine is m...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a blue color after applying this? Or is it j...4 Answers
  • I keep hearing about the Luna Oil, and the Good Genes. Do you hav...16 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I really wanted to hate this oil. Seriously, needed to hate it... but I don’t. I got a sample of this night oil from Sephora because I was very hesitant about the over to the top price. 1) I’m only 26, 2) I have the skin of an 18 year old, 3) the only somewhat wrinkle I’m worried about is this light barely noticeable line I have on my forehead because I laugh too often and make the people eyebrows at least twice a day. That line is starting to bother the hell out of me because sometimes my liquid foundation sinks into that horrid line.
I’ve never used retinol because of my age and because my skin is sensitive but my local Sephora girl recommended trying this as a preventative. I’m so glad I did. I literally woke up with more plump skin in one day. I’m not going to lie my skin slightly burned/tingled last night but I didn’t wake up with any redness or irritation. I’m going to purchase this oil in the full size but maybe use it 2-3 times a week. Everyday seems a little too much for someone my age. Glad I tried it! Hopefully my line disappears like magic ;)
Katrina H.
Houston, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first bought a "Sephora Favorites" kit with a small tube of this in it just to test it's worth. Before I ran out of that, which last a surprising amount of time, I ended up ordering a bottle of it. I'm hooked. I use it as the last step of my night time routine. And I only use it nightly. A little goes a long way, just a couple of drops is plenty for my face and neck. I read a LOT of reviews before purchase because #expensive....but the negative things people said didn't even register when I used it. I personally don't notice the smell & I love how it dries down to a matte feel. I don't look or feel greasy before bed. Just hydrated and my skin feels so healthy in the mornings. I'm hooked on Sunday Riley now! I had horrible cystic acne after my pregnancy, so I really got motivated to do everything I could for my skin. Retinol helps fight wrinkles and acne so it's a win/win. The retinol never bothers me thanks to the calming qualities of the blue tansy. And my cystic acne has gone away completely, save for an occasional problem spot.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a little over the month now and I'm absolutely in love with this oil. I think it completely lives up to the hype. The oil is blue but once you massage it into the skin it's translucent. It also has a smell to it. To me it smells like dirt. At first it's going to be off putting but the more you use the oil the more you don't mind the smell at all. But just be aware it does have a smell. I take three drops (that's literally all you need. Even two will do you) and massaged into your skin after you cleanse. It's the first step of my skincare routine. The more I've been using this oil the more I've noticed how smooth my skin is when I massage the oil in. I can feel my skin get better and better every time I use it. You could almost use this as a stand alone moisturizer as well if you wanted. Your skin immediately feels hydrated. I tend to let it sink into my skin for a few minutes and I continue on with my routine. Now I don't think it's a miracle oil (as I do still get break outs and my skins still oily) but I have noticed it help out a lot with my redness and the texture of my skin. It's a lot smoother than it used to be and my complexion is more evened out. I think it's entirely worth the price.
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok ladies & gent's, this stuff is the real deal!!! If you have heard all the amazing benefits of Retin-a, but can not get your hands on a prescription for the stuff - have no fear! This stuff is EVEN better! Yes, I said EVEN BETTER than Retin-a bc when you start using it Retin-a, your skin goes through a real ugly & uncomfortable stage of drying out, peeling and flaking, but Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil has ALL of the amazing benefits of Retin-a - MINUS the ugly, uncomfortable faze! IT'S INGENIOUS! It works exceptionally well in tandem with Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment . I use both and can NOT live without them! P.S. AND I actually DO have a script for Retin-a, but I STILL choose to go with these products instead! SUNDAY RILEY IS AN ABSOLUTE SKINCARE GENIOUS in the lab, I am not kidding! Look her up & check her out! AND GIVE THESE PRODUCTS A TRY! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!
👆👆Luisthegemini B.
Oroville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh bish!! This shiz is the mothersucking bomb.com it minimizes the appearance of fine line and pores! It does have retinol but just enlighten to get things done is a safe way! The color is fun and I love the smell. This is an oil serum so a little goes along way and you do want to pat it on. Paring this with Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment does wonders and I believe they sell it together. My skin feels and look younger. Sunday Riley is the only brand I have ever bought products from more than once! I totally recommend to everyone
Nanako M.
Kirkland
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells like medicinal herb and I prefer natural scented cosmetics over perfumey ones. The consistency is thin dry texture, so it easy to spread out on the face. I have sensitive, dry skin and normally use 3 drops after put light moisturizer on. It is absorbed quickly and not sticky or slimy at all. After a few time uses, I notice that my skin is supple and plumped up, also my pores look minimizing every morning. It is a bit pricy but a little goes a long way and totally worth the money. I will buy this for someone special or myself again.
Kelli B.
Indianapolis
This is one of my favorite skincare products ever. I continue to buy it repeatedly- this is the most expensive skincare item I purchase but I am a believer that it is worth it!

I use this on my face every night instead of lotion. I love the earthy smell and I really can tell a difference in the size of my pores and skin tone since I've been using it.

I have recommended this to my best friend and she also now buys it regularly.

I would love to try their other products (specifically the good genes).
Candice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This retinol face oil was amazing for my skin. I would use this at night and Juno in the morning. I noticed a difference when I didn’t use this compared to when I did. After two year or so however, my skin seemed to go into a phase where it needed to detox from my skincare routine, and began cutting things out including this oil. It may have been needing a break from the retinol. Since then I’ve been simplifying. I may go back to this though if my skin tone starts to dull!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in the Sunday Riley duo Sephora offered on their website. I believe it was around $80.00 which was very reasonable for both products. I actually bought it more for the other product (Good Genes- amazing!). My first impression of the Luna night oil wasn't the greatest simply because I didn't care for the smell. It has a very medicine like smell to it. However, knowing it's a retinol product I continued using it nightly and started to slowly notice some changes in my skin. The biggest thing I noticed was my forehead lines had smoothed down quite a bit! My skin tone and overall complexion looked noticeably better. My once very large pores were no longer visible. You're not supposed to use it near your eyes, but I snuck a little up there and my fine lines in that area decreased significantly, too. Now, all of this was after several weeks of use. I've finished the product and really want to invest in another bottle!
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice and light oil, makes my skin really smooth. It takes a few weeks to notice the full effects but it’s absolutely worth it. It brightened most of my dark spots and it got rid of a lot of the fine lines I had around my eyes and mouth. Absolutely recommend. Sephora also carries a set with the Luna oil paired with Good Genes which is a skin transforming kit(for my dry sensitive skin). Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
Jamie B.
Corona, NY
Sandra D.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Susie S.
Has anyone used the Luna oil and the Good Genes at the same time? Do you recommend? If so, which one should you apply first in your face? I've seen mixed reviews and answers in other social media...thanks!