BY SUNDAY RILEY #10 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A next-generation retinoid oil that improves skin plumpness and helps fight the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly clearer, younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Wrinkles- Firmness- Pores If you want to know more…Luna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging: fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness. Balanced with blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils both rich in soothing, blue azulene visible redness and the signs of sensitivity are neutralized for a calm, even-toned complexion. It's clinically proven to improve fine lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks, while advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational, sleeping night oil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Luna's deep blue color goes from blue to clear when it is rubbed into the skin. "Luna Sleeping Night Oil is my personal 'holy grail,' must-have product. It instantly calms and smooths my skin and I see results overnight in my fine lines and wrinkles. I'm a mother of three, I work full time, and I don't get as much sleep and exercise as a I should. Luna is my secret weapon to keep people from knowing that!" Sunday Riley Research results: Proven via in-vivo testing (silicone replicas) and expert visual grading:- Luna Sleeping Night Oil is clinically proven to improve skin radiance, fine lines, and smoothness in 4 weeks After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks:- 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin- 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant - 96% of women felt their skin looked healthier and re see more...

• How does this work for super dry skin? Is it worth the price?3 Answers
  • If I have oily skin can this double as a serum and a night moisturi...2 Answers
  • Does anyone still use a moisturizer after this or is the oil enough...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria P.
Maria P.
I'm not going to rate this product poorly, because I think that for the intended audience, it's a good product. It's just not for me. I'm in my 20s, and have relatively good skin. While I should maybe start occasionally using a retinol-based product in a preventative way, this kind of a product won't show results just yet on my skin. Personally, I could use a cheaper product for that.
I think the price is a little outlandish. I do also think that there are a lot of unnecessary fragrances in this product that have the potential to be irritating to the skin. All in all, I probably wouldn't repurchase this.
Caiti M.
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
Holy crap...I'm hooked on this stuff and it has only been three days. My skin has been so uneven, with strange red patches and dry areas that I have never before experienced. I purchased this because I had some extra christmas money and BOY am I satisfied. I love using a thick night oil, and this is exactly that. Even though it is thick, it melts right into my face. I wake up in the morning with the most beautiful glow and texture to my skin that I have never before experienced. I am head over heels for this product, and I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
I know this is a cult product, but to be honest I just don't understand the hype. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely product; it smells like tea, it sinks into the skin, and it leaves your face looking really nice in the morning. But in my opinion it's just not worth the price. I have found other oils that do the same thing for my skin, but for about half the price. If you're looking for a cheaper option I recommend one of the Clarins face oils.
Kalie M.
Kalie M.
Galesburg, Illinois
I tired a sample of this from sephora for a week and I absolutely loved it but when I went to get the full size product I noticed that it did absolutely nothing for me. I was battling really dry skin at the time, from running a heater during winter months, and I wanted something hydrating but, unfortunately, it didn't do anything for my dry skin. I even tried applying it twice a day to see if that would help, but sadly nothing.
B.A. S.
B.A. S.
Rockville, MD
I got his oil in a double pack with good genes and have been using it nightly. It sinks into your skin nicely, using 3 or 4 drops and skin feels softer in the morning. AM still waiting to see retinoid results but it hasn't been a month yet. It works well with other creams as long as you let it sink in some first. Price is high so I bought the two for to try it out. Not sure I'll be repurchasing.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Marietta, GA
I really like this oil, however I'm very sensitive to fragrance and I'm sometimes unable to use it because of this. If that sort of thing doesn't bother you then I would highly recommend this oil. It really seems to make a difference in my skin's clarity and brightness when I use it. It's very expensive but if you can afford it it's a very good product.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Holy Grail product worth all the hype. I love this oil, does all it claims. I put it on at night after cleansing my skin. In the morning my skin looks brighter, more even, radiant and plumper. It also helps reduce the appearance of pores and lighten dark spots. I saw results after the very first use. Definitely recommend.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Chatsworth , Ca
Really amazing oil! I have very oily skin so I es always scared to try a facial oil but I got a deluxe sample size so I thought why not try it out. The very next morning I noticed immediate results. Skin looked hydrated and very nice overall. Great stuff you need to try it! Needless to say I purchased the full size.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
I love this product! I used retin a for years and this is the closest a retinol product has come to it. The results leave my skin feeling smooth, my pores tighter, and gives an overall radiance to the skin. It's incredibly expensive but worth it if you have troubled skin!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This night oil is very hydrating. A little goes a long way. I bought a small sample size about 6 months ago and still have plenty left. The smell is a tad off putting but you're going to sleep anyway so it doesn't stop me from using it. Would definitely recommend.
Ayeh K.
Ayeh K.
Does anyone still use a moisturizer after this or is the oil enough after cleansing? I have dry skin!
Elissa Z.
Elissa Z.
Hey! Do you think its worth it for a 17 yr old to spend $$ on anti ageing skincare such as Sunday Riley? SUNDAY RILEY Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, British Columbia
Would this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a new oil to help with moisturizing as well as evening out skin tone.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
How does this work for super dry skin? Is it worth the price?
Némesis V.
Némesis V.
Is it good? I am in desperate need of one!