Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz.

bWHAT IT IS/bbrLuna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful luminous even-toned skin in the morning.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrTrans-retinoic acid ester retinol complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles while visibly improving the signs of premature aging including fine lines uneven texture age spots dryness and dullness. Balanced with blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils--both rich in soothing blue azulene--the look of surface redness is visibly balanced for a calm even-toned complexion. Luna is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines radiance and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks while advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational soothing sleeping night oil.brbrINGREDIENTSbrPersea Gratissima Avocado Oil Vitis Vinifera Concord Grape Seed Oil Rubus Fruticosus Blackberry Seed Oil Salvia Hispanica Chia Oil Dimethyl Isosorbide and Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil Tanacetum Annuum Blue Tansy Oil Anthemis nobilis English Chamomile Oil Eriocephalus Punctulatus Cape Chamomile Oil Citrus Aurantium Amara Neroli Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Blood Orange Oil Cananga Odorata Flower Ylang Ylang Oil Vetivera Zizanoides Oil Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil and Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract CI 61565 Green 6 CI 60725 Violet 2ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./lili0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 3235768/li/ul

Been using for over a month now with the Good Genes and I’m beginning to notice clogged pores every morning has anyone else experienced this? When I used A+ my pores were basically non existent. In the beginning Luna helped with the pores but it’s like it’s stopped working along with Good Genes.
I was literally about to buy as this after I had read the positive HOWEVER the price put me off is it really worth the hype for the price ??????? Ahhh im so unsure
Is this really worth the price?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz.!
Product Highlights
...months now and am so impressed with the change in my skin! I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness, irritation, and breakouts. Retinoids typically cause major dryness and peeling with my skin, but not with the Luna oil! My skin is brighter, with a more even tone and texture, and my breakouts are far and few between! When I do break out, I find that the inflammation clears much clearer than it used to. I even had to change to a lighter foundation shade because of how much clearer my skin became!in reviews
...didn't take me long to fall in love with this product! It's so useful for hydrating and lightening dark spots! It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product even though it's expensive. Worth it!in reviews
Rusudan B.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Rusudan B.
Incredible product! Must-have for my nighttime skincare roIncredible product! Must-have for my nighttime skincare routine! My skin looks much healthier and smoother, while texture has improved a lot with this oil. Great for sensitive skin. It has a pleasant smell. The only downside that it’s extremely pricey, but it’s totally worth it, as it lasts for a very long time.
Rebecca S.
San Diego, CA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Rebecca S.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Rebecca S.
I have been using it for a few months now and I love it! This is perfect if you want to try retinoid or if you have sensitive skin. I personally have sensitive skin and dry which sometimes makes it hard to use certain products, this has been my go-to for fine lines and wrinkles it leaves my skin looking plump and I do see a difference! Love it ! Also a little product goes a long way which is always a plus!
Leslie P.
Allentown, PA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Leslie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an interesting oil! It goes on blue and is massaged into a clear oil on your skin. It has a bit of an odd smell but it's quite faint and gets even fainter when you actually put it on your face. So I think most would be okay using it. It leaves your face nice and silky soft. Is absorbed well and in a decent amount of time. Leaves skin with a healthy glow in the morning! I recommend. Especially using the Good Genes lactic acid treatment right on top and then the CEO moisturizer! My skin was babies butt smooth all night 🌙
Theresa H.
Abington, PA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Theresa H.
I absolutely love the way this product, mixed with the A+, feels on my skin at night. Ive only just introduced this to my skincare routine so taking it easy and using about 3x a week. If you have any questions, the brand is VERY responsive on ig.
Nino K.
Wilmington, DE
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Nino K.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Nino K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is my first retinoid, and I'm excited. I did not expect any other result from the product of this brand. I used it overnight, after thoroughly cleansing, washing, and toning the skin. I massaged my whole face with my fingers. And after half an hour I applied a moisturizing cream. As a result, my skin structure has noticeably improved, fine wrinkles and lines have disappeared, skin irritation and acne have been reduced. The skin became more elastic and clear. In short I love this magic product so much and recommend you definitely try it 💙💙💙
Nathanny Christiny C.
Kent, WA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Nathanny Christiny C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t use it everyday because it is oil and don’t find it good for oily skin but when I use it in my evening regimen, I wake up next day with a firmer sensation. I haven’t seen long term results yet but I’m excited for it.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Laura K.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Laura K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. it has helped my skin so much! It’s gentle so gentle I have sensitive skin and I use it everyday no problems. I have been using it for almost a year now it’s definitely my go to favorite product and it’s beautiful I love the package. I love the scent of it everything !
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Courtney H.
Sunday Riley’s Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil works throughout the night to boost the feel and look of skin plumpness, while improving the appearance of pores, redness, and wrinkles. Main ingredients: - Trans-retinol- is in a class of chemical compounds termed retinoids, which help fight the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and stimulate exfoliation for clearer, smoother skin. - Blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils- helps to soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of redness - Avocado Seed Oil- is rich in anti-aging vitamins A, B, C, D, and E and helps plump the skin to reduce the look of fine lines - Chia Seed Oil- richest botanical source of Omega 3 and a source of ALA, which helps minimize the appearance of lines. It is pricey, it’s worth it if you want a gentle retinol, and it does last. I would recommend getting the $28 box that also contains either Good Genes or the A+ Serum to test it out. I use this 3-4 nights a week (3 drops) along with Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment, Marula Oil and my moisturizer. I absolutely hate the scent. I’m not kidding when I say I would gag putting it on the first couple weeks. It does fade and I like the results so I continue to use. I love the results I get using this along with Good Genes at night. I wake up to smoother, brighter, less visible fine lines and clear skin. *I saw better results using Luna with Good Genes than just alone. PROS: - Cruelty Free - Cleanly formulated - Free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates - Gentle. Did not irritate skin - Helped clear up skin and keep it clear - Fine lines are not as noticeable - Reduced redness - Helped even out texture - Skin is soft and smooth - Skin looks more plump and brighter CONS: - The scent. I literally gag putting it on. But I like the product and it does fade so I deal with it. - Contains essential oils - Price. It is one of the more affordable Sunday Riley products though.
Ayako N.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Ayako N.
I love Sunday Riley!! Luna oil is a game changer!! My dry skin love to finish with oil in night. Maybe I am the only one who loves to sleep with greasy face😆 In the morning my skin is perfectly smooth. I have never have breakouts from S.R products.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz. uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this oil. I wake up feeling luminous and refreshed and my face is glowing. Sunday Riley is the best

747 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa B.
Whittier, CA
il y a 2 mois
Courtney H. il y a 2 jours
I’m a month in, using it with Good Genes, and I’m started to notice small clogged pores on chin the next morning. Didn’t have this issue with A+
Kathryn P.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a 2 mois
Jennifer B. il y a 2 mois
I wouldn't recommend it... aside from being a vitamin A derivative it's not likely to layer well under SPF or dry down for day time use. It really does work its magic while you're asleep.