Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil

bWHAT IT IS/bbrLuna works throughout the night to deliver more visibly youthful luminous even-toned skin in the morning.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrTrans-retinoic acid ester retinol complex reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles while visibly improving the signs of premature aging including fine lines uneven texture age spots dryness and dullness. Balanced with blue tansy and German chamomile essential oils--both rich in soothing blue azulene--the look of surface redness is visibly balanced for a calm even-toned complexion. Luna is clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines radiance and skin smoothness in as little as four weeks while advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals makes this product the ultimate transformational soothing sleeping night oil.brbrINGREDIENTSbrPersea Gratissima Avocado Oil Vitis Vinifera Concord Grape Seed Oil Rubus Fruticosus Blackberry Seed Oil Salvia Hispanica Chia Oil Dimethyl Isosorbide and Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil Tanacetum Annuum Blue Tansy Oil Anthemis nobilis English Chamomile Oil Eriocephalus Punctulatus Cape Chamomile Oil Citrus Aurantium Amara Neroli Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Blood Orange Oil Cananga Odorata Flower Ylang Ylang Oil Vetivera Zizanoides Oil Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil and Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract CI 61565 Green 6 CI 60725 Violet 2ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./lili0.5 oz./liliWeb ID 3235768/li/ul

I Used this product once ? Is it worth continuing? And how often?
IS İT GOOD *
is it goodd and bad?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil!
Product Highlights
...months now and am so impressed with the change in my skin! I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness, irritation, and breakouts. Retinoids typically cause major dryness and peeling with my skin, but not with the Luna oil! My skin is brighter, with a more even tone and texture, and my breakouts are far and few between! When I do break out, I find that the inflammation clears much clearer than it used to. I even had to change to a lighter foundation shade because of how much clearer my skin became!in reviews
...didn't take me long to fall in love with this product! It's so useful for hydrating and lightening dark spots! It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend this product even though it's expensive. Worth it!in reviews
Gini  L.
Toronto, ON
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Gini  L.
I’m usually not a fan of facial oil because of their sticky feeling. However, this luna night oil is pretty amazing. It calms and hydrates my skin whenever I have a breakout. It’s not sticky but more like a dry oil so you definitely can layer with other night cream. However the herbal smell is not pleasure but bearable. I will definitely purchase a full-size.
Melyssa T.
Shea Heights, NL
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Melyssa T.
I loved this. So much! They I started to have weird adverse reactions on my eyelids despite not putting luna anywhere near eyes! After a series of product eliminations, discovered Luna was the culprit. Was so sad to give it up because it did wonders for my skin, but I made my friend who inherited it very happy! Smell and color are so interesting and unique! Very special product- just wish it worked for me!
CECE F.
Montreal , QC
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by CECE F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes, this stuff is expensive but is it worth it? Also yes!! In my opinion there is a very good reason for this products price point and cult following, and that’s because it REALLY WORKS. I’ve been using it for 4 months now and I definitely see a drastic improvement in the lines on my forehead and the overall texture of my skin. A little bit goes a long way. It does go on blue but don’t freak out, it dries down clear. It’s such an easy way to implement an anti-aging step into your routine since you just put it on and go to sleep. I’m 30 and people still think I’m a teenager 😂
Julia B.
Toronto, ON
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Julia B.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Julia B.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil I got this retinol serum as a sample from Sephora. It’s blue in color and kind of smells like blueberries! It’s specifically for nighttime and at first I was a little skeptical because sometimes I’m prone to oily skin and this is an oil. But when I woke up my face didn’t look oily at all and MY SKIN ACTUALLY APPEARED more clear! Especially where I’ve had some minor scarring from acne. This was from one night of use! 5 stars.
Maya C.
Toronto
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Maya C.
I use this oil every other night with my jade roller, it’s my staple facial oil. I really like the ingredients; retinol is definitely a great addition to any skincare regime. The colour is fun, only bad point is that the metal cap came unstuck from the dropper.
Amruta P.
New Westminster, BC
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Amruta P.
Okay so where do I start? For one, this is not a rapid action treatment, and we must stop expecting that! Before I purchased it (on Ipsy), I had heard a lot of conflicting reviews on this oil. I think this oil works well when paired with something else. I usually alternate it with the A+ serum, and I layer it with the SR Vitamin C serum and the Tidal cream (only once because my skin is oily). It works, definitely, but it takes a lot of time. On my acne/blemish prone skin, this works by lightening and brightening my skin. I do agree that it might be better suited to mature skin (where a retinol in oil might show results while not drying the skin). I think it is expensive, and I might not buy it again (because the A+ is enough for my needs). I will however, definitely purchase a couple bottles for my mom!
Djen A.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Djen A.
Worth every single $. I have oily skin and for a long time I've stayed away from anything with the word "oil" in its name. I started using the Luna sleeping oil about 2 months ago, within the first few days I saw a significant change. I use it at night after cleansing and follow up with the Good genes. When I wake up, my skin looks so soft. Another pro, a little goes a long way.
Taylor M.
Manitoba
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I have a fairly light complexion and this product does leave a weird blue hue to my skin after rubbing in. But, it is a good product. The smell is pleasant and the formula is so hydrating. It almost has an exfoliating factor to it- when I rub it in, i can feel some dead skin rubbing off too. I think it could be priced a bit lower though.
Anastasia A.
Vancouver
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Anastasia A.
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by Anastasia A.
I am not a huge fan of face oils (cause I hate the oily feeling on my face), but this one is my favourite. Super light texture, pleasant smell (reminds me of nuts or jojoba oil) and beautiful blue colour. Absorbs in a moment and helps a lot to deal with dark spots and redness. I use it in tandem with Tidal Enzyme Brightening Cream in the evening, and my skin tone is visibly more even the next morning. It supposed to have anti-ageing properties as well. Recommend!
JENNIFER A.
Waterloo, ON
Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil uploaded by JENNIFER A.
Luna Sleeping Night Oil – Sunday Riley I believe this is a great ‘starter retinol’ and a nice luxurious treat for the skin, but I’m not convinced Luna is deserving of all the hype it receives. This product did not have me shouting from the rooftops (unlike Sunday Riley’s Good Genes… which for me has been a game changer!) Full disclosure: I am turning 44 this year. I am not looking for products that show subtle improvements. I want workhorse skincare… the kind of product that makes me say ‘Wow!” when I look in the mirror the next morning. Twenty year old me might have loved Luna. Forty something me doesn’t impress that easily. Pros: It does last a very long time. I purchased the Power Couple kit from Sephora last fall and just ran out of the tiny sized Luna this week. (I’m on my second Good Genes). It’s a lovely smelling product with a nice consistency, although may irritate those with sensitivity due to the essential oil irritants it contains. The bottle and dropper are lovely; great for dispensing just enough without waste. Cons: It’s pricey… and I’m not 100% certain it’s worth it. When I look at the ingredient list, I don’t understand the pricepoint. The artificial dye is this product is worrysome. I might consider purchasing Luna again, and giving it one more try… but there are so many other ‘shiny things’ out there on the market that I ‘need’ right now, Luna will have to take a backseat. To be honest, I’d be more inclined to look into a prescription retinol rather than repurchase. I really wasn’t terribly impressed by the results I’ve seen from Luna. I see rave reviews all over the intrawebs for Luna… many from people I trust and respect. With skincare, not everything is going to work for everyone. Luna. I’m just not that into you.

753 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...