11 colors available

BY SUNDAY RILEY

A medium-coverage foundation for perfectly even skintone and a polished, fresh-faced finish. This water-resistant foundation features vitamin C for skin brightness and collagen building, magnolia bark and bamboo for redness-calming, skin smoothing, and anti-inflammatory defense, and advanced active, Teprenone, for antiaging telomere repair. With light-reflecting particles to camouflage fine lines, this high-performance foundation is a lightweight wonder. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• How long lasting is this? Does it cake around the nose? How much co...1 Answers
  • What kind of Finish does this have? Is it long we...Be the first to answer!
  • Are there any stores that sell this product? 1 Answers
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sunday Riley Liquid Light Breathable Perfecting Foundation 150 W 1 oz
Sunday Riley never disappoints! I've tried a lot of their skin care products and I love them. They put a lot of time and effort into their products. This foundation incorporates some skin care benefits that help give you that flawless look
Rosemia R.
Rosemia R.
The Sunday Riley liquid light breathable perfecting foundation is a great foundation that is full coverage. This will cover up all blemishes and any discoloration. It is extremely light and does not feel or look cakey on the skin.
Kaydence I.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love to use this because i don't get much sun and it makes my face feel tan and i love how its creamy when it touchs your face
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Mission, TX
I really loved this! Some foundations feel heavy and cake like but not this one. This one feels perfect!
cristina l.
cristina l.
Review for: Sunday Riley Liquid Light Breathable Perfecting Foundation 120 C 1 oz
Its great I bought it a couple of times but it was not for me. I do recommend this product everybody has different skin and I do believe if it is right for you it will be great.
Dessiree J.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Great product! I took it from my mom when she got it! It covered up all of my blemishes and did not feel like I was wearing pounds of makeup. I will continue to get this or beg my mom to get it because after using this once it became an everyday thing I would like to use.
Émilie K.
Émilie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sunday Riley Liquid Light Breathable Perfecting Foundation 150 C 1 oz
Although its supposed to be a foundation, it seems unusually light which means I have to use more... but when I do I break out! It's horrible....
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Sunday Riley Liquid Light Breathable Perfecting Foundation 100 W 1 oz
This cover-up is perfect for people with alabaster skin like myself. Before, it was really difficult to find a foundation in my shade, but thanks to this, I won't have to worry anymore!
Sharon U.
Sharon U.
i think an excellent product once it gave me a friend and loved leave me perfect skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have become obsessed with Sunday Riley face products. Where can I find this foundation. I didn't see it at Sephora
Betsy V.
Betsy V.
How long lasting is this? Does it cake around the nose? How much coverage?
Carly M.
Carly M.
Easley, SC
Are there any stores that sell this product?
I would like to test foundastions How I do?
Angela H.
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of Finish does this have? Is it long wearing? How's the coverage? Is it geared towards a certain skin type? Thanks!