Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum uploaded by Jeraldine G.

BY SUNDAY RILEY

An enhancing, transformative lipid serum. This do-it-all serum hydrates skin all year long for a satiny, soft, incandescent glow. The antioxidant-rich, fast-absorbing blend is enriched with Juno Lipid Serum and botanical extracts to perfect and soothe. Silk amino acids impart luster and plump-up parched skin. Your skin will be restored, in both elasticity and tone, and protected from future environmental damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This serum can be used pre- or post-sun-exposure to prevent and reverse dehydration from UV exposure.

• Have anyone noticed an actual measurable difference using...1 Answers
Anna H.
1,389 reviews
I am a serum lover and believer and this one is amazing. It absorbs quickly and goes to work at making my skin look good and feel soft and silky. The price is right for the amount of product, I am will to pay a lot for a good serum and this one is good! Sunday Riley is a great brand!
Andrea F.
One of THE BEST skin foods on the market! Love, love love this oil. It’s very hard to find an oil that blends so many nutritious non-fragrant plant oils into one product. It’s a medium weight that I use only in the evening as my last step to seal in all the goodness of my routine. It smells very earthy which is how a great oil should be. This product is a nutrition powerhouse for skin!
Sydnee G.
Oklahoma City
If you have sensitive skin, I recommend staying away from Sunday Riley products. This particular serum was harsh on my skin, and from what I can tell, it is not meant to do so. This was recommended to me by a friend, who knew I was struggling with finding a serum. I quickly found out that this was not for me.
Taylor P.
Tequesta, FL
I absolutely love this brand first of all. Sunday Riley is a chemist that is very passionate about food quality skincare. Her efforts show through her products such as this one. Completely changed texture of my skin rapidly.
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
This brand is pretty expensive but with good reason. It's super luxurious and smoothing. One of the best serums/oils I've used. It makes you feel like you're at a spa and it's not really heavy like I was expecting.
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
This is a nice hydrating serum but I didn’t see a change in my skin tone so for the price I’d say it’s not worth it. I purchased this from Sephora I won’t be repurchasing because there are better cheaper options.
Ailya H.
My skin has transformed since using this!! I love this because it hydrates and plumps my skin and I wake up with brighter, smoother skin. This product has give me so many more good skin, make-up free days.
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've religiously been using Sunday Riley products (cleansers to oils to serums, you name it!) for years now so naturally I had to try this! Thank you Sunday Riley for never disappointing me! I've been wearing this under my moisturizer and make-up, i can literally feel my skin improving. Try it out for yourself!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
This is by far my favorite serum! It is very light and you don’t feel like anything is on your face! I just wish it wasn’t so pricey! But it is definitely worth every penny! I highly recommend it !
Jackie G.
Los Angeles
LUNA night serum - The blue shade of the serum fades away as soon as you spread the serum all over your face and makes your skin glowy and helps with fine lines and closing pores. You also don’t need too much of it, the color in the serum helps you notice how much you’re using so you don’t over use (and waste) product
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Have anyone noticed an actual measurable difference using this?

Sephora