BY SUNDAY RILEY #24 in Face Oil

Note: Due to packaging updates by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. Gives skin an obsession-worthy glow. This dry oil blend hydrates and vanishes, leaving skin velvety and smooth. A patent-pending blend of lightweight, fast absorbing oils extremely high in natural retinol, Omega-3, 6 and; 9, essential amino acids, Vitamin C, UV shields, and natural anti-inflammatory agents for luminous skin. Anti-aging, antioxidant. Suitable for all skin types, even eczema prone. Preservative and chemical free, suitable for pregnancy. Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Buy on Sephora
  • "Oh. Juno, how I LOVE THEE. Let me count the ways. This is probably the best facial oil out there. And I'm an Esthetician. I've. Tried. A lot. What make this one stand out is what makes me love it and recommend it all the time. Ok. Let's see...it's COLD PRESSED. Meaning, the oils haven't been treated with high heat so they are fresh and potent. Just the way your skin likes it. All skin types can play with this one, and it offers multiple benefits, from softening and brightening to potent antioxidant protection and vitamin A and C nourishment. It is essential oil free, which is a BIG DEAL in the facial oil world. Look at any ingredient list from most popular facial oils out there, and yes, you will find even one or two essential oils in their formulas. This one has zero. For most of us, that isn't really a big deal, but for those sensitive to even green, organic, essential oils, it's huge. ( I personally can tolerate them, but they aren't recommended for very sensitive skin types, as most super sensitive people sometimes have and use products that contain essential oils and they are sensitive to them and they don't even know it!!) Ok, what else? It smells a little "green" and some have noted it's scent being strange. I don't care, I go with it when this product makes me glow and look so fresh! The scent can be attributed to the oils of broccoli and black cumin, but these are two oils that provide essential amino acids and nutrients to the skin - which in turn are very hydrating and anti inflammatory- so again, I go with it! (The smell dissipates quickly anyway.) Lastly, it can be used alone or mixed with any skin care product you currently own..even your foundation, to boost hydration and your glow. It's pricey, yes. But I'm on my third bottle in three years so that tells you that a little goes a long way. Quite simply, it's perfect. And yes, it is my favorite product of all time. That's a tough statement to make about anything, but after I sat down and really thought about it, I knew that Juno had to take the title. I reach for it over and over and over again. My other products in my skin care routine can vary, but this one is a staple. Always. Try it. Love it. Thank me later, " in 42 reviews
  • "Gorgeous oil! Packed full of amazing oils and free of skin irritating essential oils, this is a fabulous oil for all skin types, especially sensitive. I got this at Sephora and it's definitely worth the price. I use it day and night and a little bit goes a long way. I would rebuy this again and again!" in 17 reviews
Kim M.
Let me just say that I came to try this product because I was looking for a facial oil that would actually help my acne instead of just not making it worse. I was previously using marula oil which is very luxurious and nourishing to the skin but my forehead was breaking out terribly and it felt a bit heavy so I decided to switch to an oil blend that had anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. I did my research and this Juno oil is a combo of some of the best oils for these properties. I have tried other Sunday Riley products before but won't use them regularly because they have irritating and unnecessary ingredients (silicones, dyes, fragrances, essential oils) and this is their only product that has A+ ingredients. I got the 0.5 oz size during the Sephora VIB sale and started using it daily with 2 drops of Juno, 1 drop of marula or jojoba oil, and my serums. I noticed my skin doing so much better in about 4 days and it has kept it up. I have dry acne prone skin and this moisturizes well but absorbs quickly and reduces redness and the size of breakous. I'm sort of torn on this product because I love it, but I went from using $10 oils to using a $90 oil and don't really see myself ever going back. As for the smell, I am very sensitive to scents and have had to toss hair products and such after one use because the scent has given me migraines but I don't find this scent bad at all. It smells very natural and herbal and doesn't linger more than 10 mins max because it absorbs into your skin (if you find it stays longer, try using less). It doesn't smell like oregano at all, oregano makes me nauseous, this is just a general herb-y smell. I wish this wasn't online only at Sephora so that people could try samples before splurging
Sarah S.
Yukon , OK
I love almost all SR products I've tried, but Juno is probably at the top of the list. This is the only oil (and I've tried many) to completely get rid of my dry patches. I did try samples of Juno, and Flora, and although flora is marketed more for dry skin, I found Juno just a moisturizing but it absorbed much quicker. Flora always just felt like it was sitting on top of my face. I use this under makeup in the morning and it works fine (though I suspect it might be an evening oil only for oily skin types, its not super fast drying) and also as my last step at night. My skin is definitely significantly brighter since having added this to my routine. If you're going to try one SR oil, this is the one I'd say is best since it has no essential oils (unlike all her others). Super pricey, but it does do for me what other oils have not, and a 1 oz bottle lasts me about a year.
Christine B.
Dallas
This is so nourishing in just the right way. Some oils can make your pores appear large and your skin greasy when you use too much—not so with this oil, which is great because my skin is so dry and I can get away with using more of this product when I need to without looking like a greasy mess. It makes my skin radiant, smooth, and supple, plus it is so kind to my sensitive skin. I’ve read reviews about the smell and think it smells lkind of like oregano, but honestly the smell is not that strong and it dissipates fairly quickly. LOVE this product—it’s the reason I am now a huge fan of Sunday Riley.
Togi L.
Parker
I have to say that I am not an oil person due to my reactive and congestion prone(achneic) skin... However, I also happen to have dry skin and I tend to over exfoliate time to time and that's when this wonderful oil come to nourish my skin back to normal... However, I still try to be careful and not over use any of my facial oils..
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This has been a life saver for my skin! Since adding this to my skin routine in the morning my skin has drastically changed for the better! My skin used to break out whenever I put any make up on and I feel that since putting this on prior to makeup has helped to prevent that as well as to even our skin tone!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Typically I love my Sunday Riley products! This one didn’t quite blow me away but it was a good product. What I really saw from this was a hydrating oil with maybe just a bit of brightening but it is rather expensive when there are many oils on the market that hydrate well for less
Yazuny d.
Schenectady , NY
This is a nice face oil but I do not like the smell. The smell reminds me of castor oil, that is why I gave it 3 stars. It is an expensive oil so you at least expect it to smell nice. I am only going to finish using the bottle because I paid so much for it other wise I would find a different product.
Teva S.
This was the first product I ever used by Sunday Riley and it started my love for this brand. This is a great oil to start off with if you are unsure which oil to try from her line. This oil is free from essential oils as well which is a plus for those who struggle with sensitive skin. It is a great product for those with dry skin who need that extra nourishment of skin love. (:
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This oil is a godsend for dry skin. Ok, so the scent isn’t exactly pleasant but you get used to it. Luna contains antioxidants, vitamins, essential amino acids and Omegas 3, 6 and 9 all in one oil! Sunday Riley does have a higher price point, but their products are worth it to me.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I love all the Sunday Riley oils that I have tired. They are all amazing. I have dry skin type and my skin just soaks up the oils. I think they are amazing and worth the price. I would recommend this product. It has helped me clear my skin.
Suzette S.
I am currently in love with the Luna sleeping night oil. Is this a good oil wear under foundation during the day?
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
Is this a product you can use daily? Or multiple times a day?
Bonnie L.
Juno or Luna for adult acne scars? And...go! :)
Denna A.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this help with fine lines/ wrinkles?
Elizabeth S.
I've used Luna and Good Genes and noticed a difference in my breakout prone skin, will using this make my skin greasy? Has anyone with acne prone skin used this with success?