Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz.

A botanically active blend of cold-pressed powerhouse superfood seed oils. Essential oil free for those sensitive to the activity of essential oils. Nourishes the skin with critical antioxidants vitamins essential amino acids omegas 3/6/9 UV shields and natural anti-inflammatory agents for a luminous radiant complexion. brbrVitamins A and C help brighten skin and increase collagen while antioxidants protect against free radical damage. Sinks in deeply leaving skin hydrated protected and velvety soft for an obsession-worthy glow.ulli1.18 oz./liliWeb ID 1020903/li/ul

Has anyone used this? I like Sunday Riley and am considering this product.
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. How do you work this into your skincare routine? I just bought this, used it once but not quite sure I’m doing it right 😂
So would you apply this after your nightly moisturiser? Or instead of?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...essential amino acids and nutrients to the skin - which in turn are very hydrating and anti inflammatory- so again, I go with it! (The smell dissipates quickly anyway.) Lastly, it can be used alone or mixed with any skin care product you currently own..even your foundation, to boost hydration and your glow. It's pricey, yes. But I'm on my third bottle in three years so that tells you that a little goes a long way. Quite simply, it's perfect. And yes, it is my favorite product of all time. That's a tough statement to make about anything, but after I sat down and really thought about it, I knew that Juno had to take the title. I reach for it over and over and over again. My other products in my skin care routine can vary, but this one is a staple. Always. Try it. Love it. Thank me later, in reviews
...essential oils, this is a fabulous oil for all skin types, especially sensitive. I got this at Sephora and it's definitely worth the price. I use it day and night and a little bit goes a long way. I would rebuy this again and again!in reviews
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Tiffany S.
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great facial oil! Many key ingredients that improve the look and feel of your skin! A little pricey, but on par with price of other high end facial oils! I love the simplicity of the packaging and love all Sunday Riley products! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of the best oils on the market in my opinion. You can use it on your face, your cuticles, your hair and you will see improvements in all! It gives you a beautiful glow. I put it on my face after cleansing, toning, then essence when I want a simple routine for the day. Not greasy feeling at all. I highly recommend trying this!!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Laura K.
You have gotta love this product! It’s so nice, I put it in my moisturizer , in my hair, on my nails , on my stretch marks, and yes even my face lol! The bottle is so gorgeous, it smells amazing 🤩 it’s just such a beautiful product that if you haven’t tried yet you should ! Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. #SundayRiley #winterskincare
Melanie D.
Slidell, LA
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Melanie D.
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Melanie D.
I love Sunday Riley products, and Juno face oil is no exception. It is an amazing, fresh moisturizing oil that does not leave your face oily or greasy. It absorbs nicely, leaving it soft & plump. 4 stars only because this oil is plain colored & no amazing therapeutic scent like I’ve come to expect from this brand. Not really a bad thing, just isn’t as “wow” for me as say, Luna Night Oil. Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz.
Danielle P.
Atascadero, CA
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a pretty good serum for the face. Sunday riley really has a good reputation of great products . The deal with this as explained is the molecules are larger than most serums so it doesn't absorb like some serums do , which i noticed right away , kinda sits on your skin more so . I used moisturizer to help absorb some of it . Overall I think its a great antioxidant serum.
Jollean G.
Schenectady, NY
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Jollean G.
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Jollean G.
I promise I did NOT give this product 5 stars just because it is Sunday Riley 🤣 or because the packaging is so Gorgeous. Juno is composed of 100% plant extracts that are SO good for the skin. I normally don't reach for face oils because I have combination skin that leans toward oily especially in the summer. But this one has such great ingredients that I've been using this every night. I only need a few drops & massage it thoroughly into my skin at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is hydrated (not oily) , it all seeps into my skin giving me bright, plump skin. It has no synthetic fragrance or essential oils and works great for people with sensitive skin (like mine). Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. NON-synthetic OILS (idk why that's in the title of the product tag)
Michelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start off by saying this... I have been using SR line for the passed 7 years, as a matter of fact, it’s my first higher end brand skincare from back in the day, I have used every single one of her skincare products, specially the GOOD GENES that I cannot live without... Now onto this amazing, cold pressed, super vitamins; FOOD for your face... contrary to people beliefs about oils, facial oils and dry oils that it will break you out? NO it does not! Not with this high quality oil, I am very partial to oils, I do use this as well as La Mers facial oil, and to me, they are both amazing! This one from SR has a lot more orgánics your face will just drink up and more vitamins too your face lacks and really needs. Use this at night after my serums and before my moisturizer and you are just glow and radiant heaven, when you wake up in the morning; your face is just full of life. I love it so much that I bought on for my Daughter. This is truly a holy grail oil, the price is ok considering it is 1.18oz, you only need about 2-3 drops to cover your entire face, massage and then pat pat Pat, next? Moisturizer and you are done for the night.... highly recommended
Brian A.
Los Angeles, CA
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Brian A.
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Brian A.
Purchased at: Sephora
On nights that I’m not using SUNDAY RILEY Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner paired with Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil and either Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream (I have a sample of from an event at Sephora, but I need it, bad!) I revert to what is commonly known as “The Power Couple.” Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz., absorbs for 5-15 minutes and follow with my holy grail Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment. If my skin needs it, then I’ll mix a couple drops of Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. with Sunday Riley Ice Ceramide Moisturizer. My question I have is: can you combine UFO and Luna prior to Good Genes? Juno is an added hydration boost for me, it’s the least expensive of the oils, full of all superfood seed oils (on Sephora the .05oz is $36.00, while the 1.18oz is $72.00), this can also be used in your hair dry hair ends as well as on your cuticles. I feel like It’s the least talked about oil, yet it has multiple benefits. The picture below shows my collection, not including the oils, which I have the full size Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz., and samples of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 0.5 oz., Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil, SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C Turmeric Face Oil 1.2 oz. and SUNDAY RILEY Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask My skin has completely transformed since I switched to Sunday Riley regimens, I just am trying to wait for this 30% off sale on www.sundayriley.com to purchase the full-size(s).
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Kennessa M.
Face oil is an essential part of skincare. Oil seals in other product when used as the final step, as well as absorbs into your skin effortlessly. I love to use this oil because it provides my skin with essential vitamins needed to protect my skin barrier, while keeping my skin looking youthful, plump, healthy, and hydrated. Worth the price.
Christopher B.
Woodside, NY
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. uploaded by Christopher B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly this my holy grail facial oil. I use to be In love with the Sunday Riley Flora, but sadly it was discontinued. As someone who works at a Sephora this is one of the richest facial oils we carry. No matter how many times I switch or try a different oil, I just keep going back to this one. I also appreciate it for having antioxidants. My dry skin literally savors this.Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
2 months ago
JBella P. 2 months ago
If you want to really amp up the moisture, apply your oil after applying moisturizer onto damp skin. This will help the moisturizer absorb while your face oil seals and adds an extra layer of nourishment.
Sinem K.
5 months ago
I used to have the Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum which was an unbelievable product, but unfortunately it has been discountinued. I am wondering if any of you out there used the former Juno (lipid serum) and the new Juno. If yes, can you compare them?
Jen T. 4 months ago
I didn’t use the original version let you know that but I have been using Juno for a few months now and I think that it is absolutely fantastic. It definitely walks in the moisture to my face. It absorbs really well. And whatever is left over on my hands I use on the ends of my hair too!
Kelly B.
Thomasville, NC
a year ago
Can Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. Be used in place of a moisturizer?
Cathy B. a year ago
no. you need to use a moisturizer with an additional sunscreen of at least 30
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
a year ago
Sunday Riley Juno Essential Face Oil 1.18 oz. How does this compare to CEO glow oil?
Aya A. a year ago
I think the biggest difference is obviously the ingredients and benefits of each one, is vitamin c strictly to be used in the morning and with sunscreen if going out. Less obvious differences are Juno can be wore day or night but it is a lot thicker in my opinion and is best worn at night to have time to absorb into your skin all the nutrients. They also smell different. CEO glow gives you a glow in the morning and helps fade acne scars. Juno I found to really moisturize and brighten my face. It all really depends on what you need your serum for.