Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant And Superfood Face Oil

Note: Due to packaging updates by the manufacturer, the product received may appear different than the product shown. Gives skin an obsession-worthy glow. This dry oil blend hydrates and vanishes, leaving skin velvety and smooth. A patent-pending blend of lightweight, fast absorbing oils extremely high in natural retinol, Omega-3, 6 and; 9, essential amino acids, Vitamin C, UV shields, and natural anti-inflammatory agents for luminous skin. Anti-aging, antioxidant. Suitable for all skin types, even eczema prone. Preservative and chemical free, suitable for pregnancy. Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Hi! Is the Sunday Riley Juno oil better to use at night or for daytime? I use Luna at night which is an oil, so I don’t know if this layers well over that?
Do you use this over or under your moisturizer? I know oils are normally last but since this seems like a thin dry oil I didn’t know if it would be better under the moisturizer. Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant And Superfood Face Oil
Did anyone else break out after using this oil? #sundayrileyjuno #juno Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant And Superfood Face Oil
Start your review of Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant And Superfood Face Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...essential amino acids and nutrients to the skin - which in turn are very hydrating and anti inflammatory- so again, I go with it! (The smell dissipates quickly anyway.) Lastly, it can be used alone or mixed with any skin care product you currently own..even your foundation, to boost hydration and your glow. It's pricey, yes. But I'm on my third bottle in three years so that tells you that a little goes a long way. Quite simply, it's perfect. And yes, it is my favorite product of all time. That's a tough statement to make about anything, but after I sat down and really thought about it, I knew that Juno had to take the title. I reach for it over and over and over again. My other products in my skin care routine can vary, but this one is a staple. Always. Try it. Love it. Thank me later, ” in 42 reviews
“...essential oils, this is a fabulous oil for all skin types, especially sensitive. I got this at Sephora and it's definitely worth the price. I use it day and night and a little bit goes a long way. I would rebuy this again and again!” in 17 reviews
Richmond, TX
I’ve always had oily skin and never got use to using a moisturizer but as I am getting older, my skin is getting dry and dull, and in much need of moisturizing and care. I realize I prefer oils on my face rather than creams and other heavy skincare products. I started using Luna initially for anti-aging benefits which I love. Soon after I add the C.E.O Glow to my skincare routine in the morning along with Juno for its moisturizing benefits. I also mix Juno with my foundation for a smoother finish. Since I started using Sunday Riley face oils my skin is less congested, even, pores are smaller and skin texture is changing for the better. Rarely am I amazed by skincare products. Most of the times I do not find there to be visible results, my skin is stubborn like that but for a change Sunday Riley skincare oils have worked out amazingly for me. Highly recommended
Love this oil. I have oily skin and it still works. I use it under my makeup and it makes my skin glow. I do have to use a good setting powder that is oil absorbing (Dior makes a great one) and I skip a face moisturizer because it gets the job done. It has also helped even my skin tone and brighten my skin. Be careful not to use products that conflict with vitamin c with this. I bought the big bottle and will rebuy when I run out (which will be a long time since I only need 4 drops for my skin and after a few weeks the bottle still looks full).
North Haledon, NJ
I love this serum for night time! If you have super dry skin this is amazing to put on under your moisturizer and go to sleep, in the morning your skin is soooo soft! Even with combination skin, a little bit goes a long way and absorbs to nicely. It leaves you with a nice finish, it isn’t sticky. It also doesn’t have a bad scent to it, I honestly don’t smell anything- which to me is a good thing. Definitely would recommend to add to daily routine.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a perfect skincare staple for dry, sensitive, aging, acne prone...basically ANY and EVERY skin type!!! It's ingredients are extremely nourishing and your skin is absolutely glowing right after application😍🙌 I only knocked off one star bc it's a little thick and hard to spread evenly on your face but I wouldn't want to change a thing about it bc I know it's just a naturally rich oil and that comes with the territory!
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how moist my skin feels after this oil! For some reason I thought that this was a miracle worker, but it just provides moisture. If you have the money, I guess buy it, but if you don't I recommend buying marula oil from The Ordinary. Or if you want something more serious, go for the Fresh Seaberry Oil. I use that instead bc the bottle is so much bigger and I paid half the price (plus it provides the moisture I need).
I like this product. This was the 1st treatment oil I ever tried and I am impressed enough that I will buy it again. You only need a small drop, I mix it in with my moisturizer, and it goes a long way. I bought the smaller bottle and I use it 2x a day and have since June 2019 and I still have half of a bottle left. I like how it absorbs into my skin. I have even used it on my cuticles.
Cordova, TN
Hmmmm it was hard to decide if I loved it or not. I ended up returning because I didn’t find myself teaching for it. If you like a spice/plant type smell this is it.. there’s no overly perfume smell- does fade fast so Isn’t a issue. You have to use a little for it to not sit heavy for day use. For being over $70 and something I didn’t love I don’t find me recommending it to others.
Commerce City, CO
I have such dry skin and when I slather this on in the mornings. By the afternoon my skin is actually hydrated. It takes a bit for the product to absorb but once it does you will notice a difference in the softness of your skin. It's a little pricey. And I have a hard time affording skincare products. I'm sure they'd sell to everyone if the price point was lowered a bit
Boston
So because this is just a hydrator and doesn’t provide any active ingredients, it’s not worth the money as much as other oils in this line. That being said, it’s my favorite hydrating oil. I love that it’s superfood based, so I know I’m really improving the health of my skin when I use it. If you want to be extra boogie, use it on your cuticles.
Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant And Superfood Face Oil uploaded by Taylor H.
Purchased at: Sephora
doesn’t smell the best, but it is a great face oil. you don’t need too much because a little goes a long way, this is a great sealent to lock in all the moisture to your face. i would recommend it, and i would recommend the smaller bottle as it is pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles , CA
4 months ago
Tina E. • 4 months ago
This is my fave oil compare to others! Didn’t break me out though! Could be bec it’s too moisturizing for your skin. Try to only use 1-2 drops and pat instead of rub.