Sunday Riley Isis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil uploaded by Cassandra S.Sunday Riley Isis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil uploaded by Delilah S.

BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Russian, Bulgarian, and Turkish roses provide broad spectrum, anti-wrinkle support, while Rose Geranium and Palma Rosa encourage gentle lymphatic detoxification and boast production of natural oils, for soft and supple skin. Rosehip oil, a natural source of trans-retinoic acid, aids youthful skin regeneration, while a blend of skin perfecting botanical lipids helps erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Deeply moisturizing, this nourishing blend of phytonutrients restores youthful radiance, texture, and hydration on a cellular level. Isis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil

Sunday Riley Isis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
  • "I have this oil in the renamed version (FLORA) and I absolutely adore it. Not only is it an aromatherapy dream with the rose and berry scent, but it's super moisturizing without being greasy. I started out using it after exfoliating treatments as a kind of little luxury, but it's so enjoyable I use it as part of my nightly routine. The oil makes my skin glow, and the scent helps me drift off to sleep. Win/win!" in 5 reviews
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I have never tried a product and loves it immediately but Sunday Riley is the best. The first time I tried there products was from an allure beauty box and once I tried it I had to go straight to the website and buy the full sized product. This is an amazing company and I am on my way to owning all there products. I reccomend that you all purchase this product.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This oil is great for your skin. Hydrating and gives you a healthy glowing complexion. I recommend this to anyone especially people with dry skin. Face oils are great and can be used as a primer too.
Bare S.
-Can be used day or night.
-Massage as many drops as needed into face, neck, and chest.
-Can be blended or layered with any face product so good with a beauty blender

For people with a drier and textured flakey skin type its awesome!
Stacy S.
Sand Springs
Having oily skin myself, I would never go near a face oil. Finally, I was curious enough to try this oil because I've yet to find a Sunday Riley product I don't automatically fall in love with. This has changed the integrity of my skin. It's clearer, smoother, LESS oily and more balanced. Oily skinned gals and guys? Drop a face oil into your routine. You can thank me later.
Aranza C.
El Paso, TX
This is t my favorite of the ones I've used but these oils are a force to be reckoned with I know he price point is high but if you want high quality product that lives up to the hype then this is for you seriously look no further I am never disappointed you just gotta figure out what works best for you!
Delilah S.
They renamed it to Flora. I have been using this for about 3 months now. I haven't seen much of a change, honestly I don't see it doing anything to my skin besides it being more moisturized in the morning. Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
I loved this product! It is a bit pricey but so worth it. I put it on at night for a week and you wake up with plump and healthy glowing skin! This was my first time using it and it was amazing! I would continue to buy this product because my makeup goes on so smoothly because of it!
Adara J.
Lehi
I LOVE THIS. it worked really well for me. even though it was like paying for another limb to get it. but skin is important. so i am glad that i found something that works so well on my skin. i don't use it a lot so it goes to good use, and i am not using it too dast
Marianne V.
Oswego, IL
I love this oil by Sunday Riley because this one is good if you're concerned about aging factors like fine lines and discoloration, under eye circles, wrinkles etc. This oil has the best ingredients to fight aging on your skin, and I love what this does for my skin.
Simonna K.
Beverly Hills , CA
Sunday Riley will always be my to go brand for skin care. I have yet to break out due to any of the products. When I run out of this, I will run to Sephora and pick up a replacement of it! I love it so much. Leave the skin looking very youthful and healthy!