Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment

This amazing pharmaceutical-grade lactic acid based treatment is an instant complexion booster plumping fine lines and exfoliating to reveal brighter newer skin. Licorice reduces hyper-pigmentation while lemongrass increases circulation for immediate radiance. Long term use will help restore damaged skin.ulli1.7 oz./liliWeb ID 2560044/li/ul

Can this be used with retinol?
[product:lavido-age-away-replenishing-cream-50ml/169-floz] or Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment ?
How often should I reapply?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment!
Product Highlights
With that in mind, I knew I wanted to find something to add to my routine to help get rid of those spots and bring forward a clearer and more even complexion.in reviews
Lissette F.
San Antonio, TX
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Lissette F.
I received this in my vbox and loved it. Left my face soft on just the 1st try! I've been using it for a week and I am hooked, I think it's my new go to. It's a bit pricier but worth it.
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Angelle R.
Absolutely in love with this product! I have noticed a serious difference in my skin texture. This product also brightens my skin and diminishes the appearance of dark spots. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for anti aging skincare.
Tracey D.
Adrian, MI
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Tracey D.
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Tracey D.
Been using it for 3 weeks consistently, I see minor changes to my skin. I’m going to keep using it and see what happens after 3 more weeks. The tingle is a bit much when I apply it under my moisturizer!
Malia J.
Mission Viejo, CA
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Malia J.
After using for several weeks I really notice a difference in my skin, both in evenness and pigmentation. My sun spots have faded and my acne scarring that I have had since my early 20s - GONE. I use it after I wash my face at night, but before lotion. It has a bit of a lemon cleaner scent to it, but I follow it up with my night cream so it doesn’t bother me that much. The licorice ingredient helps with hyperpigmentation and lemongrass helps improve circulation in skin. I can see how using it longer term would repair even more damaged skin.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Erika S.
Love this product! I’ve definitely seen a difference in my skin and noticed a glow.When I first started using this it burned my skin but now that I’ve been using it for a month religiously every single night I’ve noticed it was able to fade away some of my darker spots and give my skin a nice smooth glow. I’d recommend this for anyone who hasn’t tried.
Rebecca O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Rebecca O.
Really nice and smooth formula. Applies on the skin very nicely and makes your skin refreshed and tight. Not a very distinct smell. Great quality product!
Tiffanie T.
Irvine , CA
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Tiffanie T.
I could immediately feel it working on my face as soon as I started rubbing it in and although my face was a little red after, my skin was so soft! I was nervous about trying this at first but it’s been refreshing using it every few weeks to resurface my skin!
Trisha H.
Valrico, FL
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Trisha H.
My skin felt amazing after using this product for just one night! It did sting a little the first time just for a few seconds but no irritation from it and have used it every night since and haven’t felt it again. A little bit goes a long way. I leave it on overnight and in the morning my skin is glowing, moisturized and so smooth! It just feels healthier overall! It does have a strong smell but I don’t mind it especially since my skin feels this good! Highly recommend!
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Tia R.
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Tia R.
I have really enjoyed using this product! It has a slight lemongrass scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. It is gentle and doesn’t cause irritation. I have already noticed a slight difference in my skin. definitely recommend!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this product (obviously, check out my stockpile 😜) [email protected] getting to the point where my skin is showing signs of aging/fine lines/dullness. GG seriously brightens and plumps it right up. I thought this was probably overhyped, but it’s been a skin game changer for me. I love everything SR does, but this is the absolute best! Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment

936 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly C.
Bluefield, WV
Melissa P.
Biloxi, MS
Kelsey H.
Parlin, NJ
il y a 23 jours
Hannah K. il y a 23 jours
I have a sample size that came as part of a duo - I use 2 pumps during the daytime and I’ve been using for over a month.
Kelly M.
il y a un mois
Annie S. il y a un mois
Since the ph of the two products may affect each other I would just do the good genes at night and then the vitamin c in the morning