BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSunday Riley
Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment

Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment!
Alexandra M.
Fargo, ND
Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment uploaded by Alexandra M.
This is one of the best acid serums out there! I use it in combination with REN toner or Paula’s Choice toner (in the picture). It absorbs amazingly fast and goes well under makeup!
Vickie  .
Aurora, OH
Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment uploaded by Vickie  .
Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment uploaded by Vickie  .
I love this product this is my second bottle. It leaves my dry skin super smooth and clear and I've had no irritation after using it for a little over a year. I purchased the 1fl oz/30 ml and I paid $85.00 for it. I will definitely buy it again you should give it a try.
Roxana S.
kingston upon thames, Surrey
This si for the UK version, the one with glycolic acid .I am going through a bottle right now and won't rush into getting another one for the full price.The serum is fine but i think more of a hype than anything else.It feels nice when you put it on because it has plenty of silicone in it.You are paying a lot for the bottle which I cant argue of how nice it looks in a bathroom cabinet.Maybe few years ago this was a HG product but now with so many other beauty brands coming up with nice glycol acid serums and at MUCH MORE affordable prices,I don't think its worth it.If I wanted to pay this amount I would go with a different brand that seen way more results after using it than this one.
Karen M.
Newark, DE
THE HOLY GRAIL OF SKINCARE!!! Worth every single penny because it makes my skin absolutely glow. Bought two bottles cause I know I’m going to blow through it. Makes skin hydrated, soft and supple. Can’t say enough good things!
Joanne A.
Next level skincare! Price point is eye watering though. I use it every other evening before bed.

Looking for your answer?