Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil uploaded by Delilah S.Sunday Riley Flora Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil uploaded by Vivian P.

BY SUNDAY RILEY #26 in Face Oil

A highly active hydrating face oil to improve skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This luxurious oil contains nourishing Russian, Turkish, and Bulgarian red roses in a rich base of hydrating botanicals high in antioxidants to protect against environmental damage and visible signs of premature aging. The hydrating formula improves skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while a cold-pressed blend of seed oils allows for maximum potency of actives for optimal results. As a dry oil, Flora penetrates deeply into the skin rather than sitting on the skin's surface. Blend or layer with other skin care products to amplify their effects or apply under makeup for a dewy, beautiful glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, and cruelty-free. see more...

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flora will help with anti-aging, redness, lack of oil for dry skin, and lack of water for dehydrated skin. The three roses help soothe, repair and keep hydration in the skin. Flora also helps with rosacea and eczema, so if safe for all skin types. I'm normal to oily, so I use 4 drops at night and bring it down my neck as well. Great to mix with body lotions. If you are dry, use it under makeup. Let it absorb before you apply makeup first.
DEBALEENA B.
DEBALEENA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't say enough good things about the product! Has done wonders for my acne scarred skin. Have been using it both at night as well use during the day. Make-up goes on effortlessly over it. A little goes a long way. Only down-side is the smell. It is not rose-like at all. My husband hates the smell but I don't mind it, especially after the great results!
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
I received this as a sample so I only used it about 6 times at night in a row and I didn't see any difference in my skin at all. I heard great things about it but I saw nothing. maybe I didn't use it long enough but after almost a week I would at least like to see or feel something for the price
didn't clog my pores so that's a plus
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl
I do not favor the smell too too much. But all in all its a 50/50 for me. I would not repurchase. I used this for 3 months straight and saw no change that other products didn't do better. I prefer La Mer to this and the smell will deifinitely prevent me from every buying again
Casey S.
Casey S.
Amazing product! I swear by it and will never use another. It has completely solved my dry patchiness. I'm oily, but still get patches from time to time, but since I started using this, no more. I don't even need to exfoliate as often. My skin looks a lot healthier too!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO
The scent of this product is very simple but relaxing. I have bought this product twice now it can be found in a Walmart. It did meet my expectations as to what the label had said. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good face oil product.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in combination with the good genes and Luna. The combination has dramatically reduced my forehead wrinkles. I am a true believer of the science behind the entire Sunday Riley line
Moumita R.
Moumita R.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BETTER IF IT IS NOT THE SAME THING TO SAY I HAVE A GREAT WAY OF THE YEAR AND I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN SEE IT AS AN EXCUSE FOR THE NEXT FEW Tweets AND
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out at sephora and took home a sample. I ended up loving it. My face looked bright, plump and moisturized. I love it so much I went and got a bottle.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Boca Raton, FL
This oil saved my skin. It restored it's moisture balance. Love love love. Love the scent, the packaging this stuff is like liquid gold.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Flora oil and the Juno oil? Would like to add one to my routine but not sure which. I have dry skin and I'm looking for something to help with anti aging.
Jewels A.
Jewels A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I neeeeed this in my liiife!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Key West, FL
Will this be a problem with sensitive skin?
Mara H.
Mara H.
What are the benefits to this and is it worth the price?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the recommended age to use this oil ? Can it be combined with Good genes treatment ?