BY SUNDAY RILEY

A sheer, lightweight primer that oxygenates and plumps the skin. This multipurpose formula with regenerating, anti-glycation peptides and sodium hyaluronate leave skin fine-textured, polished and youthful, with a touch of radiance. Rejuvenox keeps this perfecting primer completely ventilated and drenched in oxygen. It can be worn under foundation to make it a smooth, flawless surface for precise foundation application and extend makeup wear, or worn alone for a sheer, perfecting wash of color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer
  • "i love this primer. it's not silicone ish or greasy. and it feels like i'm wearing nothing. i've used hundreds of primers and i'm thinking this might be my favorite." in 3 reviews
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: Light more...
I love Sunday Riley products so I was so excited to try this, but it was disappointing. It did not make my makeup last any longer and felt oily. It’s more of a tinted product than a primer.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
I love Sunday riley so I had high expectations but this product was a big flop for me. I hated the way it made my skin feel.
Jodie Z.
I was talked into buying this at Sephora when they discontinued their line of primers. It's worthless, no benefits and the price point (about $60) is ridiculous too.
Lisa B.
Is a really great tinted primer. It is good to wear if when you want a natural look. You can just wear the primer by itself. Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer
Melanie N.
I used the full bottle which says a lot, but not sure I'll repurchase. There's so many others on the market and this didn't keep me coming back for more ... Yet.
Zion H.
Review for: Deep more...
I liked this product but for some od reason stopped using it. I found it to be a little too expensive to just be a primer.
Jen C.
I love this primer. It's not silicone ish or greasy. And it feels like I'm wearing nothing. I've used hundreds of primers and I'm thinking this might be my favorite.
Emily M.
SIngapore
I really enjoy this product and think it's a great option for anyone looking for sheer to light coverage, that is ever so slightly buildsbke. This product comes in three shades only (I wear Light) and some even it is sheer, I find this to be unproblematic we it's goal is to even, not cover. Great for simmers and hotter, stickler weather.
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Light more...
I love this primer in general, but it’s also amazing if you want to do a “no makeup” makeup look. This is my go-to for work without a foundation, so I’m not sitting at a desk all day caked up for no reason, but I also look like a living person.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Such a great primer. Expensive but worth it. Just a hint of tint, you don’t even need to wear anything on those days you just want to run to the store. It gives you a smooth texture to your face & blurs any imperfections. I’ll buy it again.
Angel T.
I've been eyeing this for weeks. Does it work well on its own as well as under a liquid foundation?
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
Always looking for new products like this... how do you like this primer? could you use this alone almost like a BB Cream?