BY SUNDAY RILEY

A sheer, lightweight primer that oxygenates and plumps the skin. This multipurpose formula with regenerating, anti-glycation peptides and sodium hyaluronate leave skin fine-textured, polished and youthful, with a touch of radiance. Rejuvenox keeps this perfecting primer completely ventilated and drenched in oxygen. It can be worn under foundation to make it a smooth, flawless surface for precise foundation application and extend makeup wear, or worn alone for a sheer, perfecting wash of color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer
  • "i love this primer. it's not silicone ish or greasy. and it feels like i'm wearing nothing. i've used hundreds of primers and i'm thinking this might be my favorite." in 3 reviews
Carrie R.
Pocatello
Review for: Light more...
This is such a gorgeous product. It’s a tinted primer and yet you really don’t need to put any foundation over it. Has a lovely natural finish but it is definitely a very spendy product.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Y'all. I. Love. This. Product. I guess I didn't realize it was a tinted primer when I purchased it so I've actually been using OVER by Cover FX primer and it is excellent. It offers a little extra moisture, some tinted coverage and a smooth canvas for any other make up. I notice a significant difference when I do not use this and just go straight from primer to pressed powder foundation. So so good!!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
One of my favorite primers! I love this primer even by itself, without foundation on top. You get a little bit of coverage and it smooths and fills in any lines or textures. I'd definitely recommend it for most skin types. Perfect in the summertime for sheer coverage... Set it with a powder and you're good to go!
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
These primers are everything! I have a love for Sunday Riley and this one doesn't fall short. I love that it comes with a tint, it's natural and gives a beautiful smooth finish. You can wear it on its on or layer your foundation over top! Defiantly a must buy if you haven't!
Jen C.
I love this primer. It's not silicone ish or greasy. And it feels like I'm wearing nothing. I've used hundreds of primers and I'm thinking this might be my favorite.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
I love Sunday riley so I had high expectations but this product was a big flop for me. I hated the way it made my skin feel.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Hear great things about this item does what it says feels smooth on skin none greasy
Zion H.
Review for: Deep more...
I liked this product but for some od reason stopped using it. I found it to be a little too expensive to just be a primer.
Emily M.
SIngapore
I really enjoy this product and think it's a great option for anyone looking for sheer to light coverage, that is ever so slightly buildsbke. This product comes in three shades only (I wear Light) and some even it is sheer, I find this to be unproblematic we it's goal is to even, not cover. Great for simmers and hotter, stickler weather.
Nives K.
I love primers i use them every day . this is youst my skin color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Angel T.
I've been eyeing this for weeks. Does it work well on its own as well as under a liquid foundation?
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
Always looking for new products like this... how do you like this primer? could you use this alone almost like a BB Cream?