BY SUNDAY RILEY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A deeply hydrating body lotion that firms and restores for beautiful skin. This luxurious moisturizer is the perfect product for daily or weekly rejuvenation, replacing dry, damaged skin with a youthful radiance. Disrobe penetrates a deeper dermal level to truly soften, subtly removing the upper levels of dry tissue to reveal a more desirable texture and appearance. Humectants pull water into the skin, while shea butter and squalene lock hydration in place. Your skin will be left firmer, detoxified, and refreshingly restored. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to really love this but I just didn't see much of anything. I used it twice daily, even before a workout. I think it may have helped with water weight but again, I didn't see too much of anything.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best if your looking to add moisture to ashy hands, arms, legs, feet, basically anywhere you have dry skin! Take my word for it, you have to try this!! The scent is nice and not overpowering whatsoever!!!
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
This lotion is decent. I truly think there are better options at the drug store. The scent is mild, it absorbs well, but I didn't find it particularly hydrating. I like the packaging. This is a good company, but I feel like this is a bit of a miss.