Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSunday Riley
Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz

Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz.

What it is: This skin-polishing scrub targets bumpy, textured, flaky skin (including keratosis pilaris or “chicken skin” on the arms and thighs) with a dual-action exfoliation system.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Keratosis pilaris, acne prone skin

How to Use: In the shower or bath, massage a handful of body scrub thoroughly into the skin, focusing on target areas. Let sit for 1-2 minutes and rinse off.

What Else You Need to Know: Refines rough, bumpy texture (including keratosis pilaris on the arms and legs) with a combination of clarifying salicylic acid, natural exfoliating powders, and detox-loving charcoal.

Salicylic acid and lactic acid work to clarify and smooth bumps and rough patches, while natural exfoliating powders massage away dull dead skin cells. Activated charcoal works with manuka to pull impurities up and out, for a balanced, deep clean. Coconut water and avocado oil nourish and rehydrate, leaving your whole body instantly smoother, softer, and nurtured.

Highlighted Ingredients:

• Activated Charcoal acts as a magnet to draw dirt and impurities to the surface of the skin.
  • Salicylic Acid breaks down excess oil and keratin to unclog pores and helps regulate the skin’s natural exfoliation process.
  • Biodegradable Wax is used as a physical exfoliant that is more effective than common exfoliants such as sugar, but gentler on the skin than plant byproducts.
  • Zinc PCA regulates oil production and helps control bacterial growth that can lead to acne and clogged pores.
  • Coconut Water is a naturally hydrating extract with key ingredients and minerals to nourish the skin.
  • Manuka Branch and Leaf Oil purifies the skin and may help reduce the appearance of congested skin.
  • Jojoba Seed Oil mimics the skin’s natural lipids, making it a skincompatible moisturizer that also protects the skin barrier.

Sunday Riley products are:

• Crueltyfree
  • Sustainable
  • Cleanly formulated

Does this product leave any residue? Or any mess behind in the tub?
Does this help with the everlasting bumpy bumps around my elbows that came out of nowhere? I’m assuming KP, but they’re stubborn either way.
Can someone with eczema use this?
Start your review of Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by katelyn L.
I like this stuff. I was lucky enough to win a Sunday Riley contest back in October and they sent me so much stuff! This is a very thick formula , it’s black, and the exfoliating crystals are fairly large . You don’t need very much when you use it , a little goes very far . This has salicylic acid, charcoal and natural exfoliating powders . It’s a great scrub . Smells lightly like mint , kind of smells like mint chalk. Lol
jadayra R.
Romeoville, IL
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by jadayra R.
*I received the product-complimentary to test and/or review from Influenster* I am so impressed with this product. It exfoliated my body so well. My arms, hands and legs feel so smooth. It didn’t irritate my skin like other products and most importantly it didn’t cause dryness. It didn’t make a mess in the shower either. I’ll definitely buy this once I’m out. I highly recommend.
Yanely E.
Bronx, NY
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Yanely E.
I got this jelly body scrub via #sundayrileyclean @sundayriley to give an opinion on this product, I love the ingredient that contains salicylic acid and cocoactive charcoal, it is ideal for exfoliation of the skin, it leaves it very soft and it contains enough product to use I repeatedly recommend this product. @influenster
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Laura K.
This is an awesome product and I absolutely love it! I have always had these little bumps on the backs of my arms that drove me crazy. After using Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. only twice and then putting on my Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Crème they were gone my arms have never been so soft I also put it on my thighs and knees too and it helped soften my legs as well
Sara R.
Sunnyside, NY
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Sara R.
I received this product from influencer and I am so glad I did. I’ve honestly never used a scrub I usually just use my body wash and my exfoliating brush and I’m good to go. But I don’t think I can do that anymore ;0 I’ve love this scrub to much and I’ve only used it two times lol. I have very dry skin especially in the colder weather and this helped so much with that it also made my skin feel super soft afterwards 10/10 would recommend.
Randi D.
San Pedro, CA
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Randi D.
I am Beyond impressed with this product!! I used everywhere and it is like MAGIC!! I even used it in my hands and feet and DEAR GOD!!! They are so soft!!! I received as a test product but will be buying more!!
Sarah S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Sarah S.
So I’ve been looking for a good scrub. Most scrubs are difficult to use because they are so ‘sandy’ and just fall apart as you use them.. then most of the product goes to your shower. This stuff sticks to your skin in a good way, lets you actually use the scrub long enough for it to be effective. Plus it smells great! It’s not a girly scent so even my bf enjoys using it.Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. #selfcare #beauty #love #skincare
Sara S.
Lock Haven, PA
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Sara S.
This scrub exfoliates well. My skin felt soft after I used it and you can tell it is doing its job. The only thing I didn't care for was the smell. I know it is a charcoal scrub but still didn't care for it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good body exfoliation.
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Emma K.
I received this product for free through Influenster and I really like it! It smells good (like green tea) and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Overall great product, but it's a little pricey so I gave 4 stars.
Sophie B.
Kennesaw, GA
Sunday Riley Charcoal Smoothie Jelly Body Scrub, 7-oz. uploaded by Sophie B.
I’ve struggled with keratosis polaris for as long as I can remember. I was always upset as a kid that my arms were “bumpy”. After years of trying different things, nothing has left my arms as smooth as this scrub! It feels so good to scrub away, knowing it’s actually making a difference! It’s a bit pricey, and the packaging (while cute) is a little awkward. However I definitely recommend to anyone struggling with bumpy/rough skin!