BY SUNDAY RILEY

A foaming, clay-based, gel cleanser for normal to combination skin that creates flawless and miniscule pores. Purifies the skin, tightens pores, and stimulates collagen and circulation with natural essential oils to tone and balance the skin. A must-have in the pursuit of ceramic-smooth skin! Ceramic Slip. see more...

Buy on Sephora
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Sunday Riley. I love this line. The Ceramic Slip face cleanser is interesting and took some time to get used to, however. First, the smell is indescribable; it isn’t terrible, but different. It doesn’t linger after you rinse it off and it does smell fresh and sort of earthy. Second, it is very runny and you should shake it before use. (Also, I learned the hard way not to leave the lid off in the shower.) My face feels clean after every use and I’ve used 3 bottles. This is unheard of for me! The price is not unreasonable, but make sure you use the lid, and be conservative with each use, because as with most Sunday Riley products, you don’t need much.
Leila D.
This stuff is pure magic. I have bigger pores on my nose and oily t-zones and this stuff really cuts through it. My pores were noticeably smaller when I was using it and not just right after I washed my face. That alone is something that I really haven’t been able to achieve with any other product and why it’s magic. Although the oil on my t-zones would come back throughout the day it did help cut back on it. Also when I ran out it and wasn’t able to buy it again right away my face definitely got worse again during that time. I really think was the main reason I saw improvement.
Lynette K.
Miami
I had a bout of super oily skin, it didn’t matter how much mattifying primer, spray setter, or any matte foundation I used, I look like an oil slick. I purchased this and was very pleased with the results. It leaves your skin feeling matte and stays matte for at least 6-8 hours, my skin felt firm and noticed it made my pores shrink. Left a very nice glow on my skin as well. I don’t use as often anymore because now my skin has gone back to being dry, but I like how it gives your skin and pores a detoxifying feeling. I did not notice it improve or worsen my acne.
🎀Amber N.
This is a holy grail facial cleanser! My whole life I could not find a product to really clean out the pores on my nose and chin until I found this. This has been the only cleanser to be able to really pull any build up out of my pores and make my skin look smoother than I have ever seen it. I tell everyone about this product when they ask me for recommendation. I have already repurchased and I will continue to do so.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I got this cleanser in a Sephora Play! bag and I've struggled to finish the sample size. I don't like the smell of the product and it's extremely drying. I have combination skin and it even drys out the severely greasy areas. I manage my acne and oily skin by balancing and not stripping my face of any moisture. This might work for others but I find this just too drying for me even as a weekly treatment. I do use RX retinoids and that's likely the reason why.
Tina C.
I received a sample of this twice and I wasn't impressed with the product. I'm always open to trying new beauty products and wanted to like Sunday Riley but I haven't found a decent product on their end yet.

The consistency of this was a little weird - it's a little more watery than my oil cleanser that I use from Fresh and the smell wasn't all that great either (it smelled a bit chemical-y). It also didn't feel like the cleanser did anything - it was't moisturizing and it didn't feel like it cleaned away any oils/dirt from my face.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
I’m not sure exactly how this works but I don’t use it on the daily, something gives me the sense that this a strong product that could possibly damage your skin if used excessively. I get hormonal acne, I stick to using this on days/nights where I can feel a breakout coming through and it works wonders for me when combined with the lactic acid treatment. I would recommend and definitely purchase again.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This product does for the most part what it claims to do, but I'm not giving this product 5 stars because I am not convinced it is worth the price. Maybe the results would be more worthwhile for someone else. For me, I am willing to spend money on a good cleanser but this isn't one of them. I would rather spend more money on moisturizing cleansers v. pore perfecting. I will also note the smell is awful.
Tara L.
I honestly don't get the Sunday Riley hype...I got a sample of this in my month Sephora play box and wasn't all that impressed. I had pretty high hopes as I have oily, acne prone skin with enlarged pores on my nose and cheeks. It didn't do anything to my pores, as it claims to do. It doesn't exactly make my skin feel clean or refreshed after use.
Portia W.
I love this cleanser. It's a little bit pricey but it's totally worth it. It has multiple types of clays and ingredients that help cleanse the pores leaving you with a nice clean feeling. Although it's a little pricey for a cleanser, a little bit goes a long way and a full size bottle lasts me about 4-5 months of daily use with my Clarisonic.
Kimberly B.
Does anyone use this with a clarasonic? Is it good for dry skin?
Sara N.
I feel silly asking this but Do you apply this to wet/damp skin or dry? It just says rub on, rinse with water. I have so many products that you do apply to dry skin so I wouldn't find that uncommon in just not sure about this one 🙃
Melissa F.
Can this be used daily?
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
Is it drying? I have used a clay based cleanser before, but after a few uses, it started drying my face out. My skin is combo, oily in the T zone.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I have a deluxe sample of this. I have very oily skin with black heads and hormonal acne in my chin. Is this worth the money? My skin is aging and I'm tired of the breakouts