SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

I Just got this in a sample. What do you guys think? How long do I need to use to see results?
will this help lighten hyperpigmentation?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Erie
This stuff is the bees knees!! WOWZAH (so good I actually said that aloud in a really loud enthusiastic way while typing). Like I don't don't know how I'm going to afford adding another pricey product into my routine, but I HAVE to.....anyone want a child? I make em pretty....... Seriously though, I'm so impressed. Packaging is nice- typical Sunday Riley serum bottle. Price is cringeworthy and will make you consider robbing banks. Scent- yup, and a bit blunt compared to other serums. It was enough for me to notice the pleasant orangey scent when I typically don't notice cosmetic odors for some reason. If you dont like scents in your product, this is not for you. Now the important stuff- *results* (imagine that in glitter or blindly lights- it deserves more dazzle then average typing print). STELLAR!! A big ol' standing Bravo! Vitamin C serums require patience. Its just a part of the deal. Many don't give the results we're after. The very first time I put this on it was like my skin found someone it had been searching for its entire life. It drank it right up, plumped up a bit and I *GLOWED*. I was radiant. My skin looked healthy. It was MAGICAL *sigh*. Aaaand it gets better!!! Within just a couple weeks the vitamin C was practicly oozing from my pores and it ate up all though pesky red spots that are annoying reminders of battles fought hard against zits. The brightness turned into that special glow only a great vitamin C serum can deliver. Sunday Riley- I both loathe and adore you. You do amazing things to my skin, but your prices are KILLIN ME!!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Smyrna, TN
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum uploaded by Lisa
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum uploaded by Lisa
The SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum has been life changing for my skin! I noticed immediate results! It is a serum, but it comes out white but feels and performs like a normal serum. I always find small samples of Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant on certain FB groups & Mercari, so I can try them out before taking the plunge in purchasing full size. I’m absolutely IN LOVE with Sunday Riley! I use this serum in the mornings and their Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment at night, followed by the Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream (it’s very rich, so a little goes a long way). The scent of all of their products are absolutely DIVINE to say the least. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Combination, Normal / Acne, Whiteheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Honolulu, HI
Initially a strong orange scent which I hate bcuz it makes me gag. But it doesn't stick around too long. Don't really like brands adding fragrances to their products. Thin consistency. 15% vitamin C - great for brightening, radiance, dullness. I haven’t seen any immediate results yet I’ve gone through half the bottle, but overtime I hope I see results. One of my favorite vitamin C products, more hydrating then others. This doesn’t absorb well, leaves a heaviness on the skin. I usually use this in the morning and top off with spf. Repurchase? Eh. Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Seabrook, TX
I like this product quite a bit. I have been through two full sized bottles of this serum. It's more like a cream than a serum and I wear it underneath my makeup before I put on my foundation. It does leave my skin feeling smooth and bright. For those with sensitive skin, it's a great way to incorporate Vitamin C into your skin routine without irritation. I stopped using this product because of its relatively low concentration of Vitamin C. Hence 4 stars instead of 5. I recently switched to another product with a higher concentration. If you are just getting started with Vitamin C products, this is a great one to start with.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Kalamazoo, MI
I was lucky enough to win this in full size from an Instagram contest Sunday Riley was doing. I was incredibly interested in the products, but a little worried that I would love them and never be able to afford them myself once they ran out. Sadly, I was totally right. This serum smelled amazing and made my skin glow. When I got to the end of the bottle, I used a makeup brush to get the very last drops out- I couldn’t let any go to waste! I have never used such awesome products, and would purchase them again and again if only I could afford them.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
I'm very confused about this product. I like it because I know I see the positive effects of Vitamin C when I use it but it caused purging?? when I started. I wasn't using a Vitamin C before and I started with this, maybe that's why. Which makes me think this is a very strong, high potency product.This also gets brown if not used for a while. I tested it once then left it in my closet before starting to use again and the first several pumps had brown streaks in them.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
NY
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum uploaded by N •.
Don’t even get me started. I would sell my soul for this. I’d give up my sister. I have been using this everyday for a month now and my skin is clear, my bank account is full, I’m happy and GLOWING. No but for real, I love this it’s so brightening and makes my skin glow, it’s a beautiful comfortable consistency. I love me a good vitamin c, I’d bathe in this if I could. The first time I ever used this was because I had dark marks from an acne break out and I KID YOU NOT my dark marks WERE GONE THE NEXT DAY!!!! from that day on I never parted with this I LOVEEEE it. I need this. You need this. Everyone needs this.
Dry, Normal / Dark Spots / Dark Circles
Hoboken, NJ
I recently purchased this product to help with dark spots on my face and overall brightness/luminosity. It's too early to tell if it's had effective results, but so far I like it! I use it in the morning before makeup. The texture is a little bit too thick/lotiony for me. I have oily skin so I have to make sure I use a gel or light-weight moisturizer before makeup because it doesn't sink into my skin as well as I would like. I've had no problems or sensitivities/reactions to the vitamin C though!
Oily, Combination, Normal / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
porcupine
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Vitamin C Brightening Serum uploaded by Britni I.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got this last week and I have been using it since. First night I used it I noticed how bright my skin looked that next morning. I thought my eyes were just playing games but I keep using it every night now and my skin looks so soft, bright, and clean! Usually I’m red around my nose area and cheeks but it helped with that 🙏🏽
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recently got a sample of this and was a little hesitant. The last vitamin c product I tried was absolutely awful. Since this was an oil, it was much less harsh on my skin and definitely left me with a nice glow. I like using oils at night, though and I think I prefer Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. That one has a better smell and leaves my skin softer in the morning. This was a nice change though!
Fine Lines / Fine Lines

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
a month ago
Lisa F. • a month ago
I usually use this serum during the day after I apply my essence, it'll last a few months as long as you're not applying too much. I also try and switch up my serums so Im not using the same product everyday
West Chester , PA
2 months ago
Fer B. • a month ago
Both are 15% vit c, so I think it’s a matter of which texture do you prefer. I love the Sunday Riley because it’s more of a light moisturizer feeling, and the DE is more a serum