BY SUNDAY RILEY #18 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Michelle H.
I have very dry skin and have problems with the complexiun and texture of my skin. I also suffer from slight rosacea. This serum is very luxurious and gives me the smoothest feeling skin. I love to put it on before I go to bed at night because it gives the silkiest texture to my face. It also has helped calm some of my rosecea. This serum is very soothing to my skin. Though I really have seen the biggest difference in my complexion and texture. Before I had the dullest skin, and really had to harp on a highlighter to give my skin any kind of glow. Now I feel like my skin is actually glowing. Compared to other products like this (ex. Ole Henriksen truth serum) I prefer this one because it not as sticky, gives me a gorgeous glow, and provides a smoother feel.
Michelle W.
Annapolis
I could seriously tell a difference in my post acne marks within a week of using this serum! It absorbs quickly but also adds moisture, smells good, and a little goes a long way! It's highly concentrated and effective! Overall, it has definitely  started to even out my skin tone by fading dark spots and scars-- I'm impressed!!
Kathy M.
I hate when I fall in love with expensive products. This is one of those products... Smells delicious, citrus scent, beautiful smooth creamy serum that melts into your skin. It is thick enough to use after a thinner product if need be, but not so thick that you get a "cakey look." It's kind to my skin and doesn't clog my pores but does make my lines less viable and brightens my skin Wolcott a shiney look. Someone put some love as a secret ingredient to this formula. If you have the money for it then spoil yourself. I don't have a reasonable substitution at this time but I will update my post if I ever do.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my October Sephora play and they because of the cost of it I wanted to hate it. But it does what it says it does, it reduced redness and dark spots from acne. It didn’t feel heavy, it did feel a little tacky. But it is really expensive and I couldn’t afford the buy the full size
Lauren R.
I haven’t used this consistently long enough to say whether or not it is truly helping to fade some sun damage. However I love the packaging and the fact it is keeping the vitamin C potent and the formula layers nicely under your morning moisturizer.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I applied this tonight for the first time before bed. I give it a 3 star so far, only because when I first applied it that product was a little thick and feels just a little sticky on the skin. I'm still testing the product out though, I can't say I hate it already but the consistency of it threw me off a little. I'll try it again tomorrow before applying to makeup to see if I change my mind. This is a serum that's suppose to brighten and smooths the skin that reduces the sign of anti aging.
Sarah G.
This is a expensive product. It leaves the face very sticky feeling. I used the entire bottle and didn’t feel I could see any changes in my skin. It does have easy to use packaging and in a thick bottle to keep the vitamin c safe from the light
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
For some reason the ceo line breaks my face out. I love the Sunday Riley Luna oil and other products, but every time I use the ceo cream etc i just wake up with zits on my face and it is so disappointing. Will not buy.
Rosey R.
Santa Monica, CA
I use this serum regularly along with the drunk elephant serum and love the scent of this one! The texture is like a thin light lotion and lays on skin smoothly, but sometimes pills under makeup if I’m not hydrated enough. I think it works pretty well!
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I recently received a sample for this serum in my Sephora Play Box and I was not impressed at all. For one, I have never used a serum so heavy before. I have very sensitive skin and anything too heavy including cremes, make up etc cause break outs so easily for me. It has, however, worked for so many other people. The full size of this is at a ridiculous price. I am sure you can find something more reasonably priced.
Stephanie G.
Where can I get this from? My face is two tone and I need to tone and hydrate my face.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD
I want to try this whole line. Ive been eyeing it since it came out. Even putting it in my online Sephora cart. Lol. Anyone try it? Love it? Just another product?
Delilah S.
Does this work on acne scars?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I wonder if this will help my acne scars ????
tymesha w.