BY SUNDAY RILEY #18 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

• Any problems with this causing breakouts? I received it in a sub ...2 Answers
  • In what order/when do you use this? SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Rapid Fla...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new skin Brightening serum, I had previousl...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
I did purchase this a few months ago and used the whole entire bottle although I did not re-purchase this mainly because I have now become very good friends with a good Skincare esthetician that uses the brand skinceuticals which has a very good serum that is a vitamin C and antioxidant serum, So my routine of skin care has changed and that is one of the reasons why I did not re-purchase this. Although I did like it for several reasons, one being that it was a very calming to put on my face and I found that I could use this during the day under my make up almost as a primer I did see some brightening a fax after I was done the bottle but not a crazy dramatic long-term result, although like I said I did see some changes so I do think the vitamin C that they put in this serum is a very good vitamin C. Although it does have a hefty price tag and you get only 1 ounce that is one of the drawbacks of this product as well and it is a thick consistency so you do need to use 1 to 2 pumps to get the product all over your face if I was not on a new and different skin care routine I may have purchased this again. Like I said I only purchased it once and saw some improvement with my acne scarring pigmentation and texture concerns and issues that I have on my face which this was supposed to help because of its vitamin C ingredients but did not see a dramatic to resolve after one bottle. I didn’t hate it though, the smell was nice not overpowering and like I said it did do well on a daily basis under make up during the day.
Shayna w.
So far I am rating this a 4 because I have been using this product for only 2 weeks and because I have been using other brands in my skin care routine. I have used this product morning and night and a few days in between I probably used this product 3 times if I had something to do after work. I must say in 2 weeks I noticed a dramatic difference In my skin especially on day 13 which was yesterday 4/10/18, I noticed that the dark marks on my skin were almost invisible like seriously and that my skin actually GLOWS it is a bit shiny but I believe that is from the moisturizer I use for dryness. Do I think it’s this product alone that has caused my skin to look flawless. No! BUT, it is Majority this product as of now I do believe. Has this product stopped pimples no I have still got an occasional pimple unnoticeable , but noticeable to me lol and I think it’s because it is more of like a watery lotiony texture not to thick, but thick enough to clog up my pores somewhat. I also use olehenrikson vitamin c serum which is very lightweight but has some fragrance so that could be it as well! My favorite part about my skin is not only do I not have to wear makeup to cover up blemishes and even my tone but when I took a selfie with NO makeup.... I didn’t need a filter!!!!!! OMG that was the best feeling ever no filter with no makeup lol imagine that! Now hopefully I can keep my skin In good graces because reality is THaT PRiCeE THOuGH wayyy to expensive to buy agin 😭
Michelle M.
Scott Depot , WV
I can not say enough about Sunday Riley's Rapid Flash brightening serum. I am on my third week of using it twice a day. Due to my earlier days of basking in the sun and working on our family farm I now a few sun spots on my face. Since using the brightening serum My sunspots are fading! I have tried everything in the past to get the results I am seeing now. Not only does the serum work wonderfully but the scent (fresh orange) is refreshing. The serum is light and spreads very well and even. It dries quickly too. I have had no reaction to the serum, even though my skin can sometimes be sensitive. I could go on and on about how pleased I am but I will finish this review by saying I will be purchasing it as long as it is available!
Theresa M.
Incredible results after the first use. This was hanging around my samples to try bin for way too long I only wish I had tried it sooner!
As I understand it this is a very expensive serum and I can believe it because it feels luxurious.  First off the formula is a white color thin consistency that just melts right into your skin. I saw the brightening effects immediately. Other than my hereditary dark circles my face was illuminated!
The scent is very citrus like you've smeared vitamin c all over your face!
It has a slightly tacky finish to it after the initial application but that goes away fairly quickly. It is even fantastic under foundation in fact my foundation looked better and lasted longer the day I used this serum and applied my makeup on after!
I am absolutely going to purchase this once I have a good sale opportunity to do so or hopefully get it as a gift before then!
Sarah B.
White Bear Lake
I WANT to love this product but after hearing such mixed reviews TBO I was kind of afraid to try it. After two pregnancies my skin is pretty fickle and prone to breakouts. So, that being said I finally got the courage to try it one night, and was pleasantly surprised to find out I didn't wake up transformed (in a bad way). However, I also didn't notice any real good transformation either. Maybe a bit smoother, not sure if it was just me really wanting to see improvement after about a week of consecutive usage. And, after about a week I started noticing some new blemishes. I had also started using a new DE serum, so not quite sure which is the culprit, but I will continue experimenting as necessary. I'd say if you aren't acne prone, give it a try but try to incorporate it as the only change to your skincare routine - so that if an issue arises, you can easily spot it 😉
Kalyn P.
I hate that this contains quite a bit of added, unnecessary fragrance, but I’m not sensitive to it. I’ve been using it for ~3 months, and I’ve noticed quite a bit of brightening in my skin. I also find that this on its own usually gives me enough moisture for daytime use. I highly recommend using SPF on top of this as sun exposure breaks down the vitamin C, and the vitamin C increases skin sensitivity to UV exposure. This is a great vitamin C serum because it contains a vitamin C derivative that is still very effective for brightening with much less risk of irritation. Aside from the addition of fragrance, it’s formulated nicely and in such a way that the vitamin C is less likely to break down and become ineffective and possibly irritating.
All of that said, 85$ for this product is ridiculous, so I will not repurchase and generally don’t recommend it to others.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really love the scent and feel of this serum. It's like slathering citrus on your face and it gives you a nice glow ✨ & and a nice lift to your mood from the scent. It's not so much a serum as a cream, which is why I have taken off a star because with my oily skin it's not very good for me. It doesn't mattify my skin and if I add another mattifying moisturizer on top of it I tend to end up with a lot of extra oil that I haven't experienced with other serums. I have tried to use this as a replacement for moisturizer and I still have a lot of oil throughout the day. I believe that this is a great product for those who have dry skin, but I just don't recommend it for oily skin. I've tried it out for a while now and I really wanted to love it but with my oily skin I have to say no to this one, even though it makes me sad 😔
Christine N.
This is a Vitamin C serum that is effective and actually enjoyable to use. I would especially recommend this product for those who may have struggled to find a Vitamin C serum that works for them.

The consistency of this is more like a light fluid moisturizer than a serum. Like I tend to associate serums with being clear and this one is completely opaque and white. It absorbs into the skin easily, does not feel greasy, doesn't leave a noticeable residue, and smells pleasant (faintly of oranges, but not as intense as the CEO moisturizer from this line). It comes in an airtight pump dispenser.

I woke up the next morning with brighter glowing skin, breakouts subsided, dark spots faded, and no irritation whatsoever. This product also did not break out my skin at all and I am highly acne-prone and broke out from the CEO moisturizer. This CEO serum is much lighter and I would say slightly drying though all the effective ones are. You do need to use with a moisturizer and also will need to use a moisturizer afterwards.

I usually have issues with Vitamin C products being too smelly, too tacky, or breaking me out, but this product feels like nothing on the skin and is so easy and pleasant to use all the while being effective.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I am in love with CEOs rapid flash brightening serum! I received it in my allure box and I will say it was the best surprise ever! This serum has helped my face so much, it’s helped the dark circles under my eyes fade so much I look half way human now.. my face looks refreshed and smooth and younger and I cannot say thank you enough.. this is a HUGE recommendation from me!!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This Sunday Riley serum is so so amazing. A little background, Id been having breakouts and consequently acne scars, and overall my skin had become dull and dry because of the winter. Got this in my holiday Glossybox and started using it in my nighttime skin regimen. Not only has my texture improved so so much, my skin has started to glow, and I’ve needed less and less makeup to try to cover up. My skin feels nourished and moisturized, and I’ve had no breakouts at all. Even my scars have started to lighten, in fact I think my skin has been the best it’s been in years. At $85 this is a bit of a splurge, but considering the amount of money I wasted on so many other skin treatments and serums, it’s well worth the money as it is an all in one fix for my skin problems. Definitely my #GiftCrush for this holiday season, I intend to gift this to my mom as well. And I will definitely be replacing it soon as this runs out (which doesn’t seem likely for a while, as you get a good amount of product and I only use one pump each night). I cannot rave about this product enough.
Stephanie G.
Where can I get this from? My face is two tone and I need to tone and hydrate my face.
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I want to try this whole line. Ive been eyeing it since it came out. Even putting it in my online Sephora cart. Lol. Anyone try it? Love it? Just another product?
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone had any sort of break outs because of this product? It can be coincidence that I’m using this product and it’s almost that time of the month. I thought maybe it’s too heavy. Or perhaps a purging period? #sundayriley
Delilah S.
Does this work on acne scars?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I wonder if this will help my acne scars ????