Add a Photo

By SUNDAY RILEY
#169 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Photo (1)
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL

OH MY GOD! <--- my exact reaction every time I apply this product to my skin. It tingles, so good. It brightens and tightens. It leaves my skin dewy and refreshed. I received this as a sample from Sephora and went back and bought the actual product less than a week later! If you are looking for something that's considered anti aging, brightening and pretty hydrating as well then this is your guy! Highly recommend! But don't say I didn't warn you when you feel it working on your skin ;)
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

Sunday Riley is not playing with ya'll! I've been using her line for a while now and love everything I have, but nothing could have prepared me for this! I got this with the cleansing oil and the very next day I woke up and my skin was so freaking smooth and my pores were teeny tiny. I didn't even know it would do that because I got it for dark spots! I've only been using it for a week but I've never used a serum that works overnight. So. freaking. good.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

Purchased this at sephora for $65, for the 1.7 ounce, 50 gram jar. It has nice packaging and the ingredients list is seriously impressive. If you're not on a budget I highly recommend this. If you're a college student or otherwise financially restrained, I would recommend that you check out the ordinarys vitamin c serum and their alpha Arbutin 2% + HA for a duo that will essentially accomplish the same thing as this serum, but at about $17-20.
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.

The whole CEO line is awesome and smells so amazing. It smells like oranges which instantly makes you think of vitamins, which of course this product is putting tons of into your skin! Leaves the skin instantly brighter, tighter, and smoother! If you have dull skin I would definitely recommend checking this product out!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Everything from Sunday Riley is a 10/10! It's very expensive but a little goes a long way so it's worth it! The packaging of all of their products is great and encourages you to reach for it. I bought it from ulta. I find that it truly does what it says it'll do and that's awesome because not a lot of products do!
Carla R.
Carla R.

I love Sunday Riley and all of their products, they really are an out of this world brand. I love their UFO product I think it really works wonders. They are very very expensive which is why I mainly go in for samples but I think if you try something and love it and it works for you there's no price tag for it.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rockingham, NC

An amazing Vitamin C serum it effectively works to do what it's intended to do a lot of Vitamin C products are not stable and don't effectively work but this product definitely works and brightens the complexion I'm on my second bottle and I'll continue to repurchase for my dull, dehydrated dry skin
Maya S.
Maya S.

Un sorprendente suero de vitamina C funciona efectivamente para hacer lo que se pretende hacer un montón de productos de vitamina C no son estables y no funcionan eficazmente, pero este producto definitivamente funciona y ilumina la complexión, recomprando para  piel seca y deshidratada
Falynn D.
Falynn D.
South Jordan, UT

This made my skin so soft and bright looking.  I have used other vitamin c serums and products and this one my skin loved, no irritation or burning.  I also love the pump packaging so you don't loos the potency of the vitamin c.  I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Jackie A.
Jackie A.

I bought this a few weeks ago and I am so glad! I like the packaging that it came in as well.  I love the way it feels on my face, I can felt a difference within a day of using it.  after putting it on i feel my skin tighter and looking so refreshed, i would def re buy!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD

I want to try this whole line. Ive been eyeing it since it came out. Even putting it in my online Sephora cart. Lol. Anyone try it? Love it? Just another product?
Delilah S.
Delilah S.

Does this work on acne scars?
Agripina H.
Agripina H.

I wonder if this will help my acne scars ????
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Where can I get this from? My face is two tone and I need to tone and hydrate my face.
shabiha s.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY

I really need a good brightening serum.but is it oil free?

Join Now