BY SUNDAY RILEY #11 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
This Sunday Riley serum is so so amazing. A little background, Id been having breakouts and consequently acne scars, and overall my skin had become dull and dry because of the winter. Got this in my holiday Glossybox and started using it in my nighttime skin regimen. Not only has my texture improved so so much, my skin has started to glow, and I’ve needed less and less makeup to try to cover up. My skin feels nourished and moisturized, and I’ve had no breakouts at all. Even my scars have started to lighten, in fact I think my skin has been the best it’s been in years. At $85 this is a bit of a splurge, but considering the amount of money I wasted on so many other skin treatments and serums, it’s well worth the money as it is an all in one fix for my skin problems. Definitely my #GiftCrush for this holiday season, I intend to gift this to my mom as well. And I will definitely be replacing it soon as this runs out (which doesn’t seem likely for a while, as you get a good amount of product and I only use one pump each night). I cannot rave about this product enough.
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I received a full size of this in the Holiday Glossybox. I wasn’t sure what to expect from a brightening Vitamin C serum but what blew my mind is how much it helps my skin stay hydrated. I use this as part of a regimen, but prior to this my skin was starting to get the super dry winter flakes and this product is the only thing that has changed. My skin is still dry but thanks to this it is now manageable.

My only concern is the price. I paid $30 for the glossybox and I’m struggling with paying $85.

*** If you are reading this in real time this will be in the January Allure box (I ordered 2) so hopefully I’ll be stocked up on this through winter at least.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
I loved this product so much & saw a drastic change in my skin discoloration after one use. I have problems with redness & dull spots, my face was so radiant & beautiful after using this product. I've been applying it twice a day, after my shower in the morning & after I wash my face at night. I've been able to go out without makeup. This serum has helped me regain confidence, along with actually helping my skin.. not just appearing to. I received a sample of it from Sephora & would love to have a full-sized product.
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
Love love love!! I'm all about vitamin C serums and Sunday Rileys CEO serum does not disappoint. It's thick enough to absorb into the skin but not so thick that it leaves residue or oils after application. I love to pair this serum with Sunday Rileys good genes and have found the combination of the two leave my skin glowing and healthy. There is a noticeable difference in my skin immediately after application and this creates a beautiful base for foundation, so I definitely recommend using it in your morning routine. I could go on and on about this product but the point is - I love it!
Cheryl C.
As part of my daily routine, I am not sure how effective this product is alone. What I do know is that my skin looks a lot brighter with many of my freckles and age spots disappearing. I first got introduced to Sunday Riley because of Good Genes. I not only wanted to have something address my wrinkles but also something for my dull skin. I know that Vitamin C works with addressing skin brightness. I use this and CEO as my vitamin C products and after just a month, I was a happy camper with the results!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
😭 I received this in my Allure Beauty Box and was so happy to try this $85 brightening and fading cream. I could immediately see a huge difference after one use. My skin looked healthy and brighter. It's a white cream, that slowly sinks into the skin. However, this broke me out so bad within a few days, right around my hair line. I am going to use it as a spot treatment and see if that works better for me because it does work. That is only reason why I gave it three stars.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I just received this in my Allure Beauty Box and am quite impressed. It smells great, with a hint of citrus and much better than other vitamin c products. The consistency is like lotion and unlike other serums I’ve used. I find it offers some moisture, which is nice. After only a few weeks, I have already noticed brighter skin. It hasn’t irritated my skin with daily use. The lotion absorbs quickly and my makeup still wears nicely applied over it.
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
UGH THIS STUFF IS SO SO SOOO AMAZING!! I’m just sooo sad that it’s so expensive.... As a college student, it’s difficult to buy high end products. But this product helped my skin sooo much that i can’t not buy this product. This serum is game changer. Not only does it hydrate, but i saw it treat my fine wrinkles and target youthful, bountiful skin. This stuff is amazing. I’m telling you... this is going to save your skin.
Jen B.
Lafayette
I just got this serum recently and have only been using it for less than a week. So far it’s wonderful, leaving my cheeks and forehead super soft and dewy every time I use it. I can still slightly feel it with my fingers several hours after application if I’m not wearing any makeup, but it’s not heavy or sticky. My only problem is that it seems to make the sides of my nose really oily. Maybe my skin will adjust the more I use it, in which case I’d have to change my rating to five stars.
Jen C.
I think Sunday Riley actually bottled sunlight! Rapid Flash Brightening Serum makes my face glow! This was my first time trying the brand, and the product. I’m beyond impressed! If you are struggling with a dull complexion it’s worth every penny. I know I’ll be buying another one when this runs out. I’ve met my serum match!
Stephanie G.
Where can I get this from? My face is two tone and I need to tone and hydrate my face.
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I want to try this whole line. Ive been eyeing it since it came out. Even putting it in my online Sephora cart. Lol. Anyone try it? Love it? Just another product?
Delilah S.
Does this work on acne scars?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I wonder if this will help my acne scars ????
tymesha w.