SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum uploaded by Mikayla C.SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum uploaded by Jillian A.SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum uploaded by Jillian A.See all 5 photos

BY SUNDAY RILEY #50 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly-potent, fast-absorbing serum infused with 15 percent THD ascorbate (vitamin C) to fight the look of dullness, dark spots, and discolorations, while instantly increasing brightness, radiance, and luminosity. Solutions for:- Uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- Pores If you want to know more… C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum, (infused with 15 percent ultra-stable, advanced vitamin C) rapidly brightens the appearance of the skin with immediate radiance, while fighting the look of dark spots and discolorations at the source. Skin looks firmer and plumper, as youthful bounce and an even tone are restored. The gold standard form of vitamin C, THD ascorbate is both highly stable and oil-soluble, helping it to rapidly absorb into the skin for enhanced tone, clarity, and visible brightening. This hydrating antioxidant formula instantly polishes, protects, and illuminates the skin, while phytosterols help to reduce the look of redness and skin sensitivity. Saccharide isomerate extract diminishes the appearance of pores and reinforces the skin's moisture barrier for a skin-smoothing glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

• Do it help oily skinI have oily/combo skin and I'm... 2 Answers
  • Where can I get this from? My face is...Sephora. Go get a sample and ... 3 Answers
  • Does this firm and brighten?Brightening complexion, target... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Sephora
Hue V.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I can't believe I am saying this, but, I freakin' love this serum!

It's in between a cream and serum texture and feels very smooth on the skin when it sets. I do notice after the first applicate that my skin looks brighter, not dull, (slowly becoming) even, and love the light orange scent (goes away once you apply to the skin). I've only tried it for about 2 to 3 weeks and can see a big difference in my skin but not much with the dark spots just yet.

I took 1 star off because I felt I was going through it pretty fast (I use it twice a day) and there are days where I don't use it and have noticed my skin not looking quite as great as when I use the product which means if I don't continue to repurchase this serum, my skin wouldn't look as great. I also feel that the price for what you get is very steep which I cannot justify on paying this much for it every time I (quickly) run out.

Overall, I do like this product but the price is extreme. Maybe I'll repurchase for a treat myself gift.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Knoxville, TN
Very brightening, helped some hormonal outbreaks that I was having fade quickly. I love the smooth silky texture, because so many vitamin c products on the market leave you sticky. It sinks in nicely, while leaving the skin moisturized and soft. I have rosacea and very dry sensitive skin, I experienced no sensitivity to this at all the past couple months... It has almost seemed soothing to my rosacea and has decreased my skin's flare-ups. I think it is a top contender with all other Vit. C. items and would definitely reach for this over some other products I've used in the past. If anyone is considering adding a vitamin c ingredient based product to their skin care regimen, I would definitely suggest doing so. It makes an incredible difference in  clarity of the skin and this one by Sunday is a great place to start - better than most and I've tried a lot.!
Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I received a deluxe sample of this with my most recent Sephora order. I appreciate the opaque, tube packaging, which is a must to stabilize the majority of Vitamin-C products. The product consistency is somewhere between a cream and serum - since I wear powder foundation, to avoid caking I would mix this product with sunscreen or primer and skip any additional product. The product has a nice touch of "sting" which is so often missing from Vitamin-C products (and makes me think that they are not working). However, the sting is not unbearable, and it does not prevent the product from lightly moisturizing. As I only received a small sample, it is too soon to say if it is helping spots, but I do have a nice glow. An added bonus is that it smells AMAZING- my dog even likes the smell!
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Sunday Riley has made another awesome product! I love the C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum! It has a nice light orange scent and lightweight lotion texture. Its got 15% vitamin c which is supposed to brighten the appearance of skin and boost bounce in a flash! This product has been gentle enough on my skin to use daily without irritation. Helps with dullness, dark spots, discoloration, age spots, and helps with anti aging and keeping your skin firm. This also plays well with retinol and can be used day or night! Reduces appearance of pores, has glycolic acid (AHA) in it and helps with keeping skins texture smooth an even! At $85/per oz. it isnt cheap but I believe you get what you pay for!
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
OH MY GOD! <--- my exact reaction every time I apply this product to my skin. It tingles, so good. It brightens and tightens. It leaves my skin dewy and refreshed. I received this as a sample from Sephora and went back and bought the actual product less than a week later! If you are looking for something that's considered anti aging, brightening and pretty hydrating as well then this is your guy! Highly recommend! But don't say I didn't warn you when you feel it working on your skin ;)
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Purchased this at sephora for $65, for the 1.7 ounce, 50 gram jar. It has nice packaging and the ingredients list is seriously impressive. If you're not on a budget I highly recommend this. If you're a college student or otherwise financially restrained, I would recommend that you check out the ordinarys vitamin c serum and their alpha Arbutin 2% + HA for a duo that will essentially accomplish the same thing as this serum, but at about $17-20.
Tali K.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received a sample of Sunday Rylie's new vitamin c serum, and noticed an imediatamente improvement on my skin. It felt so soft and brightened. I own many of Sunday Rylie's products, and I find them extremely effective for reducing texture and hyper-pigmentation. She uses stable, natural, and potent ingredients. And what seals the deal for me, is being a cruelty free line.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Omg! This whole line of Sunday Riley C.E.O. Products is amazing! I would drench my body in them if I could afford to! Dry patches of skin? Gone! Uneven skin tone or skin texture? Gone! The smell is so gentle and beautiful. I am in love. Well worth the price! I highly recommend these to all looking for a good skincare routine. The oil removes all traces of makeup-- even waterproof! And I wear the MakeUp ForEver waterproof makeup... The cream is supple and absorbs well. Try  . You won't be disappointed.
A. N.
A. N.
I've been testing this since it came out and after a month or so feel I can adequately judge it. I like this serum, very very much. It wears nicely under sunscreen & makeup, and most importantly, actually contains a substantial amount of vitamin C and is formulated properly to stabilize it. It smells citrus-y, which is both a pro and a con. Vitamin C products without fragrance stink to high heaven, so for me, some added fragrance is needed. However, perhaps not this much. It is a little strong, but fortunately, the odor fades quickly. I deducted a star for the relatively high price compared to the lack of Vitamin C & other anti-oxidants, which would make this a superior product.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Got a deluxe sample of this with a purchase at Sephora and I love it! Lately I have even been using it instead of my Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, and I know it's cheaper so once I run out of that I think I'll buy this instead. It's not sticky at all, and I love the scent! Both unlike the drunk elephant serum that is sticky (until I apply moisturizer over it) and I don't love the scent. It is not completely liquid like I was expecting, almost like a runny cream. Really makes my face smooth and I love the ingredients
Denise S.
Denise S.
Prince Frederick, MD
I want to try this whole line. Ive been eyeing it since it came out. Even putting it in my online Sephora cart. Lol. Anyone try it? Love it? Just another product?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Where can I get this from? My face is two tone and I need to tone and hydrate my face.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I wonder if this will help my acne scars ????
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Does this work on acne scars?
tymesha w.