BY SUNDAY RILEY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A wet or dry cleansing oil that dissolves pore-clogging debris, excess oil, and micro-pollution particles, revealing a fresh, bright, and calm complexion. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…Instantly dissolve and remove makeup (even water-resistant eye makeup), pore-clogging debris, excess oil, and micro-pollution for a perfectly, thoroughly cleansed complexion. With gentle white willow bark and lime pearl extracts rich in beta hydroxy acid (BHA) and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil gently refreshes the skin, while turmeric and vitamin C provide antioxidant-rich, calming skin support, for a clean, healthy-looking, and smooth complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is uniquely formulated to be used wet or dry and lifts away damaging micro-pollution particles, revealing smooth, soft, and supple skin. It also works great as a shaving agent or for softening facial hair with its nourishing, GLA-rich ingredients.

• Is this any good!? I was thinking of getting it during th...4 Answers
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil
  • "I love cleansing oils as they really wash your skin dirt away but isnt really harsh on skin. SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil is highly recommnended forpeople with sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Newell V.
This is a wonderful, wonderful cleansing oil. I highly recommend using it as a first step in double cleansing.
If it’s so great why did I give it 3 stars? Well, I had to stop using it because it broke me the hell out. I later learned that pretty much any oil applied to my face gives my cystic zits, but this was my first time.
If oils don’t bother you, this is a great product. FYI- I didn’t like using this by itself, my skin felt very moisturized and it took my makeup off, but it really needed that second cleanser for my face to feel clean.
Laura L.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been using this on and off for about 6 months. At this point, I'm just using it up because I won't be repurchasing. I wear natural makeup looks so most days that means no foundation. I wanted to use this to help remove makeup and mascara from my eyes. I strongly recommend against that! Even done carefully, because of the citrus in this oil, it is highly irritating to any sensitive areas around the eyes. I have dry-sensitive skin and this oil didn't break me out, but I do a double cleanse, so that might be why. It does leave my skin a little red and irritated though.

When I don't wear foundation, it's not very useful because I don't need a 2-step cleansing routine. I have also used it when wearing foundation, and it is effective at helping remove foundation and other face makeup as a 1st step in a double cleanse.

I found that I had to use quite a bit of product in order to cleanse the makeup off, so for the price point, it's simply not worth it. I would only purchase this oil if you wear a full face most days and are a huge Sunday Riley fan.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Again I got this from ipsy and wow getting a brand like this from ipsy. They are stepping up their game. Sadly this smells terrible like spoiled orange juice. I have tried using it as a cleanser but I don’t like it. It does work quite well to take off makeup as a pre cleanse. I can’t get passed the smell and so over priced
Elyse S.
Waukesha, WI
This cleanser is nice. Skin feels great afterwards and does a great job at removing makeup. Only thing is that it burns my eyes no matter how careful I am. Could not use it as my every day cleanser, when I used it exclusively I did not feel like it was deep cleaning enough on its own.
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the most amazing oil cleansers on the market. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated yet all dirt and make up of been removed. It has the most amazing tangerine smell that makes you feel reenergized. A little goes a really long way. I've had my bottle for a few months and I'm nowhere near halfway gone. I can help cleanse your skin on such a deep cellular level that I even came clean pollution damage from your skin. Vitamin C is the king of frightening lightning and tightening. Well worth the price. I will always rebuy!
Maria K.
Providence
I received a sample size in my monthly Allure Beauty Box. The sample lasted over a month and I used it daily. It has a pleasant citrus (hence the name) scent. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave a greasy feel to my skin. I would use it again but although it was a good product, I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag if a full size bottle. It was good, but not THAT good
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
I like this cleansing oil quite a bit. I'm going to review it; but first I need to rant a bit; because for the most part all cleansing oils and balms are similar, and I have tried a lot of them. And this one is a bit spendy (for a cleansing oil) but I don't care. Here's why:
These days, our foundations and sunblocks have amazing performance. They're formulated to stay on, and we like to use our primers too, to help smooth everything out. And all that is great! Until you want to take them off. Most foaming cleansers just don't get it all, even with a double cleanse. You need something a bit greasy, or a solvent, to remove the silicone and waxes present in all this stuff. Otherwise you're going to break out and I already have enough trouble with that.

So now we have all these nice cleansing oils, creams, and balms which work great to take off the crud except for one thing: you really need to put them on dry skin with dry hands.
If your face and/or hands are wet it just kinda smears everything around and then it won't rinse properly either. I loathe this. They're fine for sink cleansing, but I can't tell you how many times I've hopped into the shower after a night out with a full face of makeup on and then gotten my face wet before I put on the cleansing oil. Ugh. And when I do remember to put it on first, I still have to get into the shower. I don't like to touch my nice white shower curtain with greasy makeup hands. And no, I don't want to wash my face at the sink before I get into the shower either. Call me picky or lazy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who feels this way.

But guess what? I don't have to suffer anymore! You can use CEO even on WET SKIN! And it works.

So now that we have that out of the way, how does it stack up against similar cleansing oils? Pretty good actually. Does what it says. It has a nice, silky oil texture which turns into a milk when it gets wet. It takes off all but the most stubborn eye makeup really well. It smells lovely. And...it even has some gentle AHAs. It's worth mentioning you have to be a tad careful about the eyes because the AHAs can sting a little. I do still follow with my foaming treatment cleanser because I'm oily/acne prone, but I would do that no matter what.

I don't know if I would call it a "holy grail" cleansing oil...but if ever there's one that fits the bill I bet Sunday Riley will create it and I'll give it 5 stars. Until then...this one is great! 4 stars, will repurchase!
Allison B.
Tyler
I use this product as a step one in a double cleanse process. This is perfect for removing makeup, even eye makeup. I like the citrus smell. I use several Sunday Riley products - the ceramic slip cleanser, good genes, Luna oil, C.E.O. Serum and moisturizer. I really enjoy their products and they work great in combination with each other.
Shelby J.
I wasn't like the biggest fan of cleansing oils for awhile because I didnt think they worked. I started to use this one and was really surprised how easily and efficiently my makeup came off! it also helped with the dirt on my skin for the day and after a rinse left me feeling really fresh!
Nicole M.
I have hyper-pigmentation and this is the only product that works from Sephora. Sunday Riley is a great line that truly works and improves clarity and texture. I will continue to buy this product because it really does work. It is pricey but you get what you pay for with this product.
Elizabeth M.
Is this any good!? I was thinking of getting it during the sephora spring sale.