BY SUNDAY RILEY #60 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating moisturizer that infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing powerful antioxidant support. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness If you want to know more…C.E.O. C + E Protect and Repair Moisturizer infuses five percent advanced, oxygen-stable tetrahexydecyl ascorbate (THD ascorbate) into the skin the gold standard form of vitamin C. THD ascorbate is the newer, clinically-proven, oil-soluble derivative of vitamin C, which penetrates better into the skin while being exceptionally stable against oxygenation. With 5 percent THD ascorbate, this moisturizer is powerful at fighting the first visible signs of aging and restoring vital skin radiance, while being uniquely suitable for those with sensitive skin, as THD ascorbate is significantly less irritating than other forms of vitamin C. Once in the skin, it helps boost youthful-looking skin texture and volume, in addition to providing photostable, antioxidant support. Blended with protective, anti-pollution expopolysaccharides and refining lime pearl extract, this formula visibly repairs the effects of aging, environmental stress, and pollution-induced damage. It is rich yet never greasy, providing hydration and antioxidant protection to the skin for a visibly younger, softer, and healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates THD ascorbate (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) is the superior form of vitamin C. It is more stable and less irritating than ascorbic acid and other vitamin C derivatives. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 g more...
PRODUCT IS GREAT, PRICE ISNT
SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer gave me results days after consistently trying it! After just getting a sample at my local Sephora, I decided to splurge on the $65 moisturizer and after being finished with the moisturizer, only a month after having it, I realized there was a problem. Either I was applying way too much, or there was too little in my container. Working at the local Sephora, I know that when applying a moisturizer, you really should only use a blueberry or walnut amount (for eye creams it should be a pea size), so I was really underwhelmed to see that I had finished my wonderful cream so quickly. It really brightened my face as a whole, and the mixture of the vitamin E and antioxidants really made me feel like my skin was doing it’s own glo up, but the fact that I ran out of it so quickly, really blows my mind...
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 g more...
I love this cream! It feels and smells amazing and absorbs really quickly, despite feeling so rich when first applied. I don't really have any pigmentation to comment on brightening but I definitely have have noticed a more even texutre and tone; and I'm pretty sure that I've had a few less blemishes due to the pollution protection. As for the jar, I do honestly prefer pumps but it's not really a problem since the type of vitamin c in here (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) is super stable and long lasting, as well as being way more potent and bio-available than plain vitamin c (ascobic/ l-ascorbic acid). There are few types of vitamin c + derivatives out there that all work slightly different so I've made a habit of always checking which ones products are using.
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
I got a deluxe sample of this when it first came out a few years ago and loved it so much that I immediately bought the full size. It made my skin so bright and dewy, and I was totally obsessed for weeks. However, after a few weeks I noticed a slight orange tint to my skin, which wasn’t bad at first - it almost looked like bronzer - but in time got to be too much, which is ultimately always how my skin reacts to Vitamin C. It also started to cause some irritation on my chin. If I’m ever able to get my skin to a point where I can tolerate vitamin C every day, I would absolutely repurchase this and use it as my morning moisturizer. As others have noted, I wish this didn’t come in a tub - maybe the reaction I experienced was due to the Vitamin C going rancid over time.
Allyson G.
Boston
I got a sample of this and Good Genes with my last Sephora purchase, so decided to try them out. Woke up the next day with the most incredibly radiant, hydrated, softest skin ever, so I knew I had to add these to my regimen, LOL! Good Genes is astronomically priced so I snagged the mini size of the CEO moisturizer instead. I've been using it for about two weeks now. The product details say you can use it both morning and night, but I find it to be a little too thick and creamy (which I actually love) to go under makeup, so I just use it as a night moisturizer. (That'll make it last longer too, hehe.) I have used other vitamin C products in the past, though I didn't have any others in my current skincare regimen when I started using CEO. I do feel like I've noticed a slight evening of my skin tone and reduction of the visibility of my forehead wrinkles (good God, why do those things have to be so visible already?). And I just looooooooove the way this stuff smells! It is a little pricey, so I might try the new Ole Henriksen vitamin C moisturizer and see if it compares, because then I'll save a little bit of money. But if it's not the same thick creamy consistency then I'll for sure be buying the Sunday Riley one again in full size. It's just too good to pass up! (And someday, when I win the lottery, I will own a bottle of Good Genes. LMFAO.)
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Wow I expected this product to shock me and it just didn't. First, the feel of this product is very heavy. As soon as you apply it you feel like you have a heavy cream on your skin. The cream moisturized my skin, but not deeply (which I expected from the heavy feel). I could never apply this before makeup - I strictly used this at night due to the thickness/heaviness. This is one of those products that I forced myself to go through because I purchased it, but not because I actually enjoyed it. Could work better for more mature skin. I wouldn't recommend this over other Sunday Riley creams (Tidal is a much better cream), and don't foresee myself repurchasing.
Brittnie❤️ Q.
Valley Grande, AL
You guys!!!! I have had this for about 2 months and with all the products I have I had forgotten to test it out but oh my when I did, I fell in love! When I first put it on I didn’t think I was going to like it because it’s a very thick moisturizer and I tend to prefer more light weight moisturizers. It felt kind of funny on my face for a minute or 2 but it soaked in rather quickly and my goodness! My face looks so much healthier in the mornings when I apply this before bed! It’s worth the money! I have combination skin and it did not make me oily but moisturized my dry patches very well. Love this product!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I currently use Tidal by Sunday Riley and it is my favorite moisturizer of all. I have extremely high standards for this moisturizer since I know what the other moisturizer is capable of. This protect and repair moisturizer promises to be a  hydrating moisturizer that infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing powerful antioxidant support. I applied this moisturizer to my skin right after cleansing and a mask.  I wasn’t expecting this moisturizer to be a cream because the other one from this brand is gel like, so that caught me off guard. This moisturizer smells strongly of oranges and reminds me a lot of a creamsicle. This moisturizer felt very oily on my skin, but still very moisturizing. I’m not crazy about how weighted it feels on my face though. I would never be able to wear this moisturizer during the day it would have to be strictly before bed, because of how oily it is. The next day my skin just looked as greasy as it felt and didn’t look any better. I don’t recommend this moisturizer but I definitely recommend Tidal Sunday Riley.
Courtney M.
I bought this moisturizer when my last one stopped being as effective for my ultra dry and dull skin. I absolutely love this cream. It’s rich, luxurious, and creamy but not greasy at all. It does take a little time to absorb but once it does your face is soft and smooth for makeup application. It has a pleasant citrusy smell and leaves my skin feeling fresh all day. I actually abandoned my last moisturizer for this one as I’m centering my skincare around preventative aging through vitamin c. I’m definitely gonna be keeping this product around!
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
This stuff smells like Fruit Loops!

Ok, hahaha. It's creamy as heck and sinks in very quickly. You'll see a noticable improvement in the brightness of your skin pretty quickly, I saw changes in about three weeks of using every morning. I know that is pricey but I always select it as my free gift when I cash in my points at Sephora.
I love Sunday Riley. Their products are pricey but they work. This stuff is better and more effective than The Ordinary's vitamin C products, smells better and doesn't sting.
Kenya W.
Excellent! Great for acne scars and overall issues with skin! It brightens and provides the skin with so much moisture! This is the absolutely the best!! I have truly enjoyed using this the past few weeks!I love this product! The smell is a bit strong for me ao be careful if you are sensitive to scents or if you’re a a person with allergies or etc. Hasn’t irritated my eyes yet! But it still awesome!!!!
Kim M.
Has anyone used this moisturizer on top of a vitamin C serum? I currently used DE Vitamin C serum and Sunday Riley Tidal but would love to try this instead of Tidal. Thanks.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Does this cream help you look less tired? I look young for my age so no anti aging products are needed but I have dark circles and my skin looks dull.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Did anyone else break out after using for the first time? It felt suuuper greasy after using it so I'm thinking it had to have been it. I want to try it again but not if I'll have the same results.
olivia a.
London, London
i have heard SO many people raving about sunday riley products and the ceo moisturiser in particular - what makes it so amazing? and do you think it’s worth the price? SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer
Hazel B.
Is this expensive and good for sensitive skin