BY SUNDAY RILEY #44 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating moisturizer that infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing powerful antioxidant support. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness If you want to know more…C.E.O. C + E Protect and Repair Moisturizer infuses five percent advanced, oxygen-stable tetrahexydecyl ascorbate (THD ascorbate) into the skin the gold standard form of vitamin C. THD ascorbate is the newer, clinically-proven, oil-soluble derivative of vitamin C, which penetrates better into the skin while being exceptionally stable against oxygenation. With 5 percent THD ascorbate, this moisturizer is powerful at fighting the first visible signs of aging and restoring vital skin radiance, while being uniquely suitable for those with sensitive skin, as THD ascorbate is significantly less irritating than other forms of vitamin C. Once in the skin, it helps boost youthful-looking skin texture and volume, in addition to providing photostable, antioxidant support. Blended with protective, anti-pollution expopolysaccharides and refining lime pearl extract, this formula visibly repairs the effects of aging, environmental stress, and pollution-induced damage. It is rich yet never greasy, providing hydration and antioxidant protection to the skin for a visibly younger, softer, and healthier-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates THD ascorbate (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) is the superior form of vitamin C. It is more stable and less irritating than ascorbic acid and other vitamin C derivatives. see more...

• Has anyone used this moisturizer on top of a vitamin C serum? I c...2 Answers
  • Es un poco caro, oero realmente creen que valga l... Be the first to answer!
  • i have heard SO many people raving about sunday riley products an...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 g more...
I was actually pretty pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. Two years ago I would have just assumed that something this costly would automatically work magic but 10k spent at sephora later I'm well versed in the lies of the hyped up marketing. That's not to say that no products work but you have to look hard for the ones that do.
Sunday Riley has been very hit or miss with me. Things that sound like they would be made for me, my skin type and my skin issues turn out horribly and things that normally wouldn't be suggested for me turn out great.
Like the ufo clarifying oil. I am super oily with adult hormonal acne and enlarged pores. This should have been amazing for me but that totally backfired and broke me out and made me more oily for days after I washed it off just after wearing it for five hours. The good genes did nothing but the Luna oil and the martian water gel toner work great.
So I received this is 2017 Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland Set.
I tried this after using the luna play with my usual clinique face wash for oily skin and it cosmetics 3 in 1 makeup melt. Then Tata Harper resurfacing mask, tarte brightening eye cream, clinique clarifying lotion 3 and then this.
It went on a bit thick but not mask like or heavy. I was a bit nervous as it took it a while to fully sink in despite only applying a thinner layer. It felt a bit greasy at first (and no there was nothing greasy on my face at this point. Just cleansers and a toner).
But an hour later it's fully in my skin and my skin feels soft and looks glowing.
The next morning I'm as oily as usual but no more and there's no break outs or irritation. I wash my face and I still look glowing. I don't know if there will be any long term results over about a week or a little more since thats all I have product for but if there is I will come back and add that.
Overall im happy with the immediate and measurable results and that makes this worth it.
I still don't know if I would purchase a full size as this is very expensive and there are products that give me similar results for a bit less money. Also a moisturizer is not anything I have ever been able to use long term as my face has a constant natural moisturizer.
The packaging is simple but cute and colorful. I'm not sure it's pretty enough to sit on my vanity or out in my bathroom but it doesn't need to be as long as it works and this does.
I'm only taking away a star because a 5 star product should be completely mind blowing and although this works I don't feel that it's super special and unique and the price is very high per ounce for what it is and what it does and what the ingredients are.
But if you can afford it it is a good moisturizer and I may recommend if you haven't been able to find a good moisturizer yet.
đź’‹ C.
Now this stuff is literally skincare perfection, as is most other Sunday Riley skincare products. I can not say ALL bc I have not tried them ALL - yet! I have not met a Sunday Riley skincare product that I have not gone absolutely nuts over, and this one is no exception! I currently use 4 of her products in my every day, regular, skincare routine with a 5th one in my semi-regular rotation! I am always trying new things, but I end up ALWAYS going right back to - sometimes RUNNING right back to - SUNDAY RILEY! Why? Because Sunday Riley, is a skincare GENIUS! -Quite literally, I am serious, she is a smart lady in the lab! Go check it out!!! I can not live without my Sunday Riley skincare products! My fav's thus far are Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment & Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil , Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip, SUNDAY RILEY Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil & of course SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer & this one too sunday-riley-c.e.o.-rapid-flash-brightening-serum! If you are new to Sunday Riley & can not justify the cost to yourself, I HIGHLY recommend trying out one of her less expensive kits that have smaller sizes to try out before you fall in love & buy the full size - because you WILL! Her are some great ones to start with Sunday Riley SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit, sunday-riley-power-couple-duo:-total-transformation-kit! I have other Sunday Riley reviews on my page if you are interested! XX C.
Christine N.
Review for: Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 g more...
In concept, this seems great. It uses THD ascorbate as its Vitamin C active ingredient which is suppose to have antioxidant benefits and provide brightening of the skin. However, the moisturizer also uses a bunch of oils and beeswax at the top of its ingredient list and it is just too much for my combo acne-prone skin and would break me out (and I tried multiple times to use this). It also is just too thick and goopy in consistency and doesn't spread as well as I would like. And I am not sure how I feel about the stability of Vitamin C being in a tub container and the product having such a short shelf life once opened per the directions on the packaging.

On an upside, I can see this product as being a nice Vitamin C moisturizer for people with dry or mature skin types. Unlike nearly every other Vitamin C product on the market, this smells absolutely delicious like an orange creamsicle. For anyone remotely acne-prone or who want a Vitamin C product with a longer shelf-life, I would recommend Drunk Elephant's C serum, Dennis Gross Vitamin C collagen serum or even Ole Henrikson Vitamin C Truth Serum instead over this product.
Lauren B.
Exton, PA
I got a deluxe sample of this when it first came out a few years ago and loved it so much that I immediately bought the full size. It made my skin so bright and dewy, and I was totally obsessed for weeks. However, after a few weeks I noticed a slight orange tint to my skin, which wasn’t bad at first - it almost looked like bronzer - but in time got to be too much, which is ultimately always how my skin reacts to Vitamin C. It also started to cause some irritation on my chin. If I’m ever able to get my skin to a point where I can tolerate vitamin C every day, I would absolutely repurchase this and use it as my morning moisturizer. As others have noted, I wish this didn’t come in a tub - maybe the reaction I experienced was due to the Vitamin C going rancid over time.
Sheela V.
Sunday Riley is on a roll with their new releases. I didn't want to like the Sunday Riley CEO moisturizer, because it's super expensive. But I got a sample with a Sephora order, and used the whole thing up. By the end of the sample, I was skipping my BB cream. It just makes my face smooth, well-moisturized, and glowier. I got a gift card from Sephora for my recent birthday, and used it to purchase a full size!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I currently use Tidal by Sunday Riley and it is my favorite moisturizer of all. I have extremely high standards for this moisturizer since I know what the other moisturizer is capable of. This protect and repair moisturizer promises to be a  hydrating moisturizer that infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing powerful antioxidant support. I applied this moisturizer to my skin right after cleansing and a mask.  I wasn’t expecting this moisturizer to be a cream because the other one from this brand is gel like, so that caught me off guard. This moisturizer smells strongly of oranges and reminds me a lot of a creamsicle. This moisturizer felt very oily on my skin, but still very moisturizing. I’m not crazy about how weighted it feels on my face though. I would never be able to wear this moisturizer during the day it would have to be strictly before bed, because of how oily it is. The next day my skin just looked as greasy as it felt and didn’t look any better. I don’t recommend this moisturizer but I definitely recommend Tidal Sunday Riley.
Holly K.
Ugh I wanted to love this moisturizer. My skin is normal to dry and I have hyper pigmentation from post acne spots. This moisturizer was wayyyy too thick and didn't spread easily on my skin. I prefer creams but want them to be easy to apply. Since it's so thick I think I'd go through a full size super fast. I tried a complimentary sample from Sephora, with enough uses for a week. Every time I used it I wished it provided more Hydration. The orange creamsicle scent is a dream. Maybe if you have combo skin it would work better for you.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent product. A little expensive but definitely worth the price. Brightens the skin, leaves a little bit of stickiness behind due to the vitamin C but if you apply it in your nightly routine it doesn’t bother you. Smells kinda funny. Packaging is super sleek and nice. I can actually see my skin more brighter and tighter after using this product like it has more life. Will be repurchasing from Sephora and I would recommend this product even tho it’s a little expensive still definitely worth the price point.
Marina S.
Del Rio, TX
Ya habia visti varios videos sobre esta crema pero no estsba segura si funcionaria, tengo 25 años y ya empezaba a tener algunas marcas de expresion alrededor de la boca y ojos pero cuando use esta crema al instante me dio un refresh en mi cara se miraba mas hidratada y las lineas de expresion se desvanecieron llevo usandola tres semanas y si e visto ya un gran cambio en mi rostro es un costosa pero vale mucho la pena la recomiendo totalmente!!
Danny G.
My skin was pretty crusty and dry with day old make up before I tried this out. I remember it, I was in Sephora just browsing around and the skincare advisor was there and did the whole clean up and refresher with all of Sunday Riley’s C.E.O line. It woke up my skin... like one minute I looked like a dried out zombie to a “hello, this is Sarah Jessica Parker from HocusPocus and I just sucked the youth out of everyone in this room”
Kim M.
Has anyone used this moisturizer on top of a vitamin C serum? I currently used DE Vitamin C serum and Sunday Riley Tidal but would love to try this instead of Tidal. Thanks.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Does this cream help you look less tired? I look young for my age so no anti aging products are needed but I have dark circles and my skin looks dull.
Brittany S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Did anyone else break out after using for the first time? It felt suuuper greasy after using it so I'm thinking it had to have been it. I want to try it again but not if I'll have the same results.
olivia a.
London
i have heard SO many people raving about sunday riley products and the ceo moisturiser in particular - what makes it so amazing? and do you think it’s worth the price? SUNDAY RILEY C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer
Hazel B.
Is this expensive and good for sensitive skin