BY SUNDAY RILEY

C.E.O. C + E Protect and Repair Moisturizer infuses five percent advanced, oxygen-stable tetrahexydecyl ascorbate (THD ascorbate) into the skin—the gold standard form of vitamin C. THD ascorbate is the newer, clinically-proven, oil-soluble derivative of vitamin C, which penetrates better into the skin while being exceptionally stable against oxygenation. With 5 percent THD ascorbate, this moisturizer is powerful at fighting the first visible signs of aging and restoring vital skin radiance, while being uniquely suitable for those with sensitive skin, as THD ascorbate is significantly less irritating than other forms of vitamin C. Once in the skin, it helps boost youthful-looking skin texture and volume, in addition to providing photostable, antioxidant support.

Blended with protective, anti-pollution expopolysaccharides and refining lime pearl extract, this formula visibly repairs the effects of aging, environmental stress, and pollution-induced damage. It is rich yet never greasy, providing hydration and antioxidant protection to the skin for a visibly younger, softer, and healthier-looking complexion.

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A hydrating moisturizer that infuses skin with high-potency, advanced vitamin C (THD ascorbate) to fight the first visible signs of aging while providing powerful antioxidant support.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dryness

Suggested Usage:
-Can be used morning and night.
-Can be used in conjunction with Luna Sleeping Night Oil—retinol and vitamin C work well together.

-Vitamin C (5% THD Ascorbate): Prevents and repairs the visible signs of premature skin aging, while being significantly less irritating than other forms of vitamin C, like L-ascorbic acid; brightens the appearance of the skin, provides antioxidant support, and fights the look of damage caused by environmental exposure.
-Lime Pearl Extract: Natural source of AHA for gentle skin retexturization, allowing the vitamin C to sink in.
-Bisabolol (Derived from Chamomile): Helps to calm the look and feel of redness for visibly less reactive skin.
-Exopolysaccharides: Help protect the skin from the visible effects of pollution exposure, specifically PM 2.5 (the micropollution particles found in smog).

Water, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C10-18 Triglycerides, PEG-8 Beeswax, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Tapioca Starch, PPG-12 SMDI Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Lecithin, Glycerin, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit (Lime Pearl) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alteromonas Ferment Extract (Exopolysaccharides), Phenoxyethanol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Bisabolol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-12, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Alcohol Denat (found in botanical extracts), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit (Yuzu) Extract, Lippia Citriodora Flower (Lemon Verbena) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehips)Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Oolong Tea).

• Is this good for sensitive and acne-prone skin? My skin i...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this moisturizer on top of a vitamin C se...2 Answers
  • I’ve been using Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Pro...1 Answers
Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer
  • "This has me over the moon! I suffer from redness and dry skin, and this has eradicated both in short order. I must confess that I have not been moisturizing with creams or lotions for the past year or so, as my sensitivity has escalated to the point that everything either burns or breaks me out. I have been using oils in place of creams, but can now supplement with this. This does not give me any adverse reactioms, and my skin now shows no redness and looks normal!! For someone who has looked sunburned for most of my life, this is nothing short of a miracle." in 75 reviews
  • "Love this! Leaves my super dry skin feeling so hydrated and refreshed! This is just what I needed for this cold weather! " in 44 reviews
  • "I was given this sample the C.E.O antioxidant protect repair moisturizer. Really works. I've only used this product once so far but I do have to say that I already love the way it's made my skin feel. I have sensitive & dry skin so finding a moisturizer that gives my skin enough moisture without over doing it & causing more breakouts can be difficult. However, as the description says, it was not greasy whatsoever. I would recommend." in 31 reviews
J. T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm a huge Sunday Riley fan and use Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream almost every day and figured that I would like this one too to use as a heavier option. It has s beautiful consistency, very creamy with a nice citrus smell and does not feel too heavy. However, just about every time I tried to use it, it made me break out! I'm certain that it was the cream because i kept trying to use it as I have had great luck with Sunday Riley and like the C.E.O. I'm not sure what is in the formula that caused this because I can wear some heavier creams than this. Luckily, I bought the smaller .5 oz $22.00 jar. I gave it 3 stars because I'm sure that there are many people who complexions that can handle this and it seems to be another very high quality Sunday Riley offering, would be especially great if you use the C.E.O. already.
Yaya G.
Love the smell! Love the texture! Love the component that it comes in! I am Obssessed with this moisturizer!! The only thing is that it is on a higher end in regards to price point but you will definitely enjoy this moisturizer. I would like to say this moisturizer is for all skin types as it is not too oily and feels like complete hydration for your skin. It is also perfect for those who have acne scars or dark circles as it helps reduce all of that!
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This is the moisturizer that I have been using for the last couple of months and I love it. It has a light orange scent to it that is amazing. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft after I use it. My only issue with it is that I dont like using it if I dont have a lot of time before leaving the house because for a little bit it makes my skin look greasy before it absorbs. It is perfect for at night though.
Alixandra R.
Austin
When you get past the smell (au natural on purpose) then you find a great moisturizer that you notice even a couple hours later. I don’t touch my face often but I was surprised when I did with this product. It’s not overwhelming but you definitely know it’s there and doing it’s job. Even when putting makeup on top of this moisturizer, I was impressed with how smooth everything went on. Didn’t even use a makeup primer.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
I have been using this for a little while hoping for great results. It’s moisturizing with a great citrus scent. I haven’t noticed much improvement in the radiance or texture yet of my skin but it gives me a slight rosy glow after I apply it. Thankfully it doesn’t make me breakout. I don’t know if I will purchase again. I think there may be something that works for me better out there.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
PRODUCT IS GREAT, PRICE ISNT
Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer gave me results days after consistently trying it! After just getting a sample at my local Sephora, I decided to splurge on the $65 moisturizer and after being finished with the moisturizer, only a month after having it, I realized there was a problem. Either I was applying way too much, or there was too little in my container. Working at the local Sephora, I know that when applying a moisturizer, you really should only use a blueberry or walnut amount (for eye creams it should be a pea size), so I was really underwhelmed to see that I had finished my wonderful cream so quickly. It really brightened my face as a whole, and the mixture of the vitamin E and antioxidants really made me feel like my skin was doing it’s own glo up, but the fact that I ran out of it so quickly, really blows my mind...
Catherine D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have freckles from sunbathing when I was younger but this formula has made my blemishes go away and evened out my skin tone. This stuff does not feel oily and makes my skin feel good! And I also use this before I apply my makeup.
Lara M.
Love the product (hate, hate, hate the pungent smell). However, it really does make your face look like a pearl in the mornings. I love how it evens out my skin tone like no other. I would ding it a star for price, but it really is worth it among its competitors. Highly recommend.
Charleen R.
I received a sample size at Sephora and used it all up! I love how light and non-greasy the formula feels and that it really did make my skin feel refreshed, renewed, and bright! If it wasn't on the more pricey side, I would definitely use this as a daily product.
Joyce S.
Clinton, MS
I like the way this makes my skin feel and it’s light scent. I’m not sure if I’m completely sold enough to make this my main moisturizer. Its pricey for most ppl but your face is actually being treated when you use it so that definitely increases its value.
Gina A.
What does it smell like?
Shelly C.
Is this good for sensitive and acne-prone skin? My skin is very sensitive and sometimes have eczema flare ups. Also I'm prone to break out. Is this thick and will it clog pores?
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
Anyone have any opinions or suggestions about the Sunday Riley line ? Looking for products to help with my bad skin. Sunday Riley C.E.O. C + E antiOXIDANT Protect + Repair Moisturizer
Mollie B.
Has anyone with sensitive oily skin prone to breakouts had success with this product?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this moisturizer work well on combination, sensitive skin? What benefits (if any) have you experienced using this moisturizer? Right now my HG face moisturizer is Tatcha's water cream, but I always love to explore other skincare products. Is this moisturizer worth purchasing or is there another moisturizer that you love more?

Sephora