!This product has been discontinued.

Sunday Riley Cashmere Spf 30

A powerful sunscreen with a luxurious texture and finish. 100% mineral sun protection provides weightless hydration without any white streaks or typical oiliness. Fortifies and cushions the skin with keratin isolated from Cashmere Protein. With ellagic acid from Pomegranate to fight hyperpigmentation, wheatgrass, ginseng, pomegranate, and our NV-5 Botanical Base complex detoxify the skin and provide continuing anti-pollution protection. Skin is softer, more youthful, and ultimately protected from the daily assault of UV and pollution. Cashmere Spf 30.

Anyone know why Sunday Riley’s original SPF was discontinued? I wonder how similar the SPF Sunday Riley is about to release will be to this prior product...
Looking for a good spf for vacation I love Sunday Riley so I'd love to try this. Anyone tried this. Any thoughts
Start your review of Sunday Riley Cashmere Spf 30!
How would you rate this product?
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Sunday Riley Cashmere Spf 30 uploaded by Eli R.
I got this free sunscreen I liked it because it is light, not greasy and it absorbs super well, it does not damage my makeup when I use it with it, the truth is very good since few are those who comply well with what they say
maria S.
bezerros
Super  maravilhoso pelo simples fato de mim proteja do sol ja qui minha região é bastante quente ... amo mim cuidar.
Perla D.
miami
This is a pricey sunscreen but make no mistake...it is worth every penny to me. When I apply this, I feel like I'm doing something great for my skin. It spreads like a dream. It moisturizes where I need it. I am not a believer that you need to pile on a ton of sunscreen for it to do the job. This spreads well and you don't need a ton to cover your face. I will not buy another facial sunscreen and as a result will save money for a product that REALLY works!
Adriana M.
Duarte, CA
Is good to use i like it alot is good product i use and share it to my mom i love it i recoment it friends and family
Carrie S.
Alfred, ME
Great product, the smell is not as overwhelming as some of the other products in the line, and it leaves my skin hydrated and smooth!
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and benefits are endless. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love Sunday Riley products, and I love the samples of this I've tried. Like all Sunday products, it has a beautiful texture and beautiful packaging. I just can't justify purchasing it because with my albino skin, I'd be burning through it at a rate that would make me go broke in like a month.
Laura H.
Radford, VA
Amazing brand. All of her products do wonders for my skin. They are worth the price. Would love to try the whole line! Great value for the price you have to invest in your skin. Very effective.
Kate S.
Atlanta, GA
Sunday Riley cashmere SPF is definitely a daily for me. After I cleanse my face and put on my vitamin C serum I always put on the Sunday Riley Cashmere SPF 30. I love that it protects my skin against the sun damage and it always makes my skin feel amazingly soft. My skin immediately looks more radiant and fresh. I love any product by Sunday Riley. Definitely my number one favorite in skin care.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Wonderful wonderful product. I love this brand and I’m obsessed with the packaging. It is so hydrating on the skin.